PDA

View Full Version : whats up with psycho wand and snow queen???

RaNDoMMai
Jun 20, 2003, 10:31 AM
i have just got a snow queen and a psycho wand from a trade and i think they suck. the snow queen only shoots once. yeah it pierces but it is so slow.

and the psycho wand. everytime i cast it takes away 40 life. whats up with that. not to metion it is a cane and shoots low on my Fonewman.

also. what is good about the yas 7000v and 3000r. they just seem to shoot fast and hard. is that it??

Jack
Jun 20, 2003, 10:41 AM
People like the Yasminkov weapons because they look beastly.

Elusive_Llama
Jun 20, 2003, 11:09 AM
Snow Queen pierces and freezes just about everything it hits. Unlike the Frozen Shooter, which only hits 1 target at a time, Snow Queen can freeze an entire group in one shot. I use the Snow Queen for 99% of all of Ultimate mode online. (btw use the special attack, and get yourself a god/battle to make it shoot faster).

Psychowand halves tp cost of all spells, but takes away the full tp cost of that spell from your hp. So if a rafoie costs 30 tp to cast, it'll only cost 15 tp and you'll lose 30 hp. You'll need 900+ hp before you can even start using it effectively.

Reenee
Jun 20, 2003, 12:06 PM
If you're willing to sacrifice the Ra-level technique boost, but still want TP-halving, get the Prophets of Motav.

Electron
Jun 20, 2003, 03:26 PM
The Yasminkovs are so damn cool! That's why everyone likes them! Throw away your damn photon weps http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And for the Psycho Wand. It halves the tp cost but takes the full tp cost in hp. Do some attacks then resta. Not that hard. Or you could get a Dark Bridge, it's like the Psycho wand but it takes half tp, half hp. Sorcerer's Cane lowers your tp cost by 10% if you want another tp cost lowering wep.

Shapiro: Prophets of Motav halves your tp cost? Didn't know that. I had it and didn't realise that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

RaNDoMMai
Jun 20, 2003, 03:57 PM
cool beans i guess.

now what about power maser

it says it hits hard but when i shoot it, its shoots some gizonde type deal and doesnt do much damage.

~RaNDoM