PDA

View Full Version : Am i doing good?

Jinzo_Supreme
Jun 20, 2003, 02:09 PM
here are my two characters just tell me if the need some work or not.....thx!

JinZo HUcast Section ID:skyly Lvl:50

Weapon: Tsumikuri J-sword +50 or Black King Bar +80
Atp:1891 (1001)
Armor: Shock Frame 4 slots
slot 1-4: God/Power
Ata:106
Dfp:220
Mag: Dreamcast

Michoruii FOmar Sec. Id:Redria Lvl:14
Weapon:Twinkle Star Mst:1070
Armor:Frame 4 slots
Slots 1-4:God/Mind
MAG: Dreamcast

Well i would appreciate it if you gave me some pointers on how to do better with these guys.....THX a bunch!!

Logical2u
Jun 20, 2003, 02:12 PM
Not much, since you pretty much twinked em all to Ruins.

Jinzo_Supreme
Jun 20, 2003, 02:14 PM
Twinked em all to ruins...? WTF does that mean?

Davion
Jun 20, 2003, 02:20 PM
This looks more like a brag post because of your items. I mean, those are all uber rares, of course you're in good shape with them.

What he meant was you gave lower level characters super items that throw off the game's curve. I mean, look at their level, and look at their weapons. The HUcast has the BEST hunter weapons in the game.

How'd you get those items in the first place?

Ghaleon
Jun 20, 2003, 02:24 PM
*cough* dupes *cough* excuse me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jinzo_Supreme
Jun 20, 2003, 02:26 PM
I got these from my older brother hes a level 88 Fomar and he gives me some items i got the GOD stuff from telepipe tricks...hehehe......and my friend whos how to DUPE OFFLINE hes a level 53 HUcast....i just have connections i guess...

Coxy
Jun 20, 2003, 02:31 PM
you make it sound like duping is difficult and something that should be worshipped, truth is anyone can do it, you just need to search around on the web for a couple of mins and you can come up with a step by step guide, it just takes all the skill out of the game

Davion
Jun 20, 2003, 02:40 PM
Just curious, what character did you use to pipe for those god units?

Monomate
Jun 20, 2003, 03:27 PM
damn! you're lvl 14 FO has more mst than my lvl 54! *grumbles* damn god/minds... grrr

lol

oh well...i dun care, keep it up i guess

Ferinal
Jun 20, 2003, 03:32 PM
I don't think YOU'RE doing good at all since you did absolutely no work for what you have. Just another loser.

Jeraldo
Jun 20, 2003, 03:32 PM
wow those are good rares for that level my char. is level 121 using demo comets. Yes those are good rares

Jeraldo
Jun 20, 2003, 03:34 PM
good point!

Naylor007
Jun 20, 2003, 03:40 PM
Amen Ferinal!!!

Coxy
Jun 20, 2003, 03:44 PM
On 2003-06-20 13:32, Ferinal wrote:
I don't think YOU'RE doing good at all since you did absolutely no work for what you have. Just another loser.

very well said, i totally agree

Joe-Azlin
Jun 20, 2003, 03:50 PM
Dude duping is gay. You shouldnt take duped weapons from someone. Like if you knew they were duped then dont, but if you didnt then I can see, but you knew all along so just get rid of them in an offline solo game and play legitly.

MAGusZ87
Jun 20, 2003, 06:36 PM
lol ur 14 FOmar has more MST than my lv 80 FOmar and i have a mind mag AND a god/mind(1), that's really sad (cuz my FOmar rox and u hacked a fricking lv 14 FOmar- c'mon he can't even go to Ult(multi) yet why bother?)

DarkTower
Jun 20, 2003, 06:42 PM
For your Force character I would suggest a SUMMIT MOON.

Vanango
Jun 20, 2003, 09:14 PM
are you doing good?

Your grammar sure as hell isn't.

Are you doing well? If you consider taking items people give you and putting them on your character, you are doing extremely well!

Congrats.

Now you created this post from my guess for one of the following reasons.

First, you are a troll and you want responses from people. You know that your characters are ridculous and you want people to react and give you some sort of reaction.

Second would be you are so insecure in your actions and you were baiting compliments through modesty. Hey, ya know what? Owning every item in the game won't get you respect. Handing out every item in the game won't give you respect. You gain respect from certain battle modes and c-mode. That's about it.

The Third and last, also least probable would be you are actually just that naive and want to make your characters better. If that is the case if you want to make your characters better I would suggest leveling them up, a souped a character doesn't impress anyone, not even in normal battle mode.

since you did decide to play a fomar you could consider using him as a melee fo.

Hunter4life
Jun 20, 2003, 09:57 PM
Dude duping is gay. You shouldnt take duped weapons from someone. Like if you knew they were duped then dont, but if you didnt then I can see, but you knew all along so just get rid of them in an offline solo game and play legitly.

Agreed. I only dislike two types of characters on pso; Mega-dupers (those weapons for instance, are the two most duped in the game) which is your HUcast, and Mega-Twinkers, which is your Force. My advice is to get rid of those duped and twinked weapons and items and start playing the game for real. Trust me, you will have much more fun that way.

Any insults within my post are unintended and I am sorry if I offended anyone.

tennis_guy
Jun 20, 2003, 10:05 PM
On 2003-06-20 19:57, Hunter4life wrote:

Agreed. I only dislike two types of characters on pso; Mega-dupers (those weapons for instance, are the two most duped in the game) which is your HUcast, and Mega-Twinkers, which is your Force. My advice is to get rid of those duped and twinked weapons and items and start playing the game for real. Trust me, you will have much more fun that way.

Any insults within my post are unintended and I am sorry if I offended anyone.

wow! I agree with you both completly! seriuosly...play legit!! It's actually fun!!!
so how are you doing? not that great if you arent actually developing your characters, and finding items for them. But, seriuosly, way more fun if you play legit!

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 20, 2003, 11:12 PM
Well....I agree that playing legit as the best way to go, but...duping and playing with dupes aint bad. I have played both ways(Legit being funner by far), My first character got to level 112 before he got corrupted, and after that i want to the dark side, now I play as a duper/dupe user.

But im not like other duper/users...I will abide by the rules that people lay down, if they want me put away my weapons or mag, then I will. I they say I am stealing exp, then I will slow down my magic useage. And if they ask me to leave...I'll leave.

I use the ubre "rare" weapons beause they rock the house. I.E.Dark Bridge, and how it cuts tp use in half. I do have some legit cool weapons like Caduceus, and I still use it cause it looks so cool and boosts grants.

About the the post...All you are doing is showing off your characters, and you can do that in your sig..all this is is spam.

Well thats my..uh..opinon, thought, rant, speach on the subjuct.

Elusive_Llama
Jun 21, 2003, 12:18 AM
here are my two characters just tell me if the need some work or not.....

Wow, were you expecting us to go 'oooh' and 'aaahhh' at your stuff? All the uber dupes in the world aren't going to make you a better player, kiddo. Right now, you look like a toddler trying to run with the grown-ups :/

DariusValMortis
Jun 21, 2003, 10:27 AM
YOU COULD GET YOUR GUYS UP LVLS SO THEY ARENT LIKE MAD POWERGAME AT LVL 15!

Kent
Jun 21, 2003, 11:11 AM
Are you doing good? No, you aren't, you're just like every other moron out there with the same duped weapons. If you were smart, you wouldn't have accepted these weapons in the first place, and by doing so, you're just making the game worse for the legit players, who will eventually just leave any game you join because of your equipment that you shouldn't be using at this level.

MAGusZ87
Jun 21, 2003, 11:18 AM
hehe notice how he isn't replying =)

Blenjar
Jun 21, 2003, 11:36 AM
On 2003-06-20 13:32, Ferinal wrote:

Get 'em!

Mystil
Jun 21, 2003, 03:19 PM
Thier twinked I see. Hmm, Well, your HU needs a little more dex cause those weapons wont do you know good in Ult with just 109 dex at lv50. It should be more. FOr the difficulties you are in right now, yes you're doing good(stat wise, I'd have to see how you use your character to give a better opinion).

But when you reach ult, that dex gonna make you terrible. Your fo has a bit too much MST for that level. Why? Cause you will find yourself piping back and forth for fluids every five seconds. Cut down on the mst alittle..And I also suggest a summit moon of a striker of chao..

Hmm, you need to cut down on the god powers on your HU..so you can throw maybe 2 arm units in there(to keep from sacrificing mag power for mag dex). Don't think you'll need a god battle for ult.

A fo don't need so many god minds, hell if you do your mat usage right, you wont need any at all. Mine only needs 2. Plan your characters future progress as you level them, so they would be set for Ult.

You kinda got them overtwinked though.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-06-21 13:25 ]</font>