PDA

View Full Version : Want more variety on the male avatars ^^;

Electron
Jun 20, 2003, 04:34 PM
Sorry to make a new topic on this matter (I've noticed there are pretty many topics about avatars but I thought this was necessary).

I think you should make a little more variety on the male avatars. 90% of the male avatars concist of either RAcast or HUmar. There's a small amount of Force avas and you can see some RAmars here and there but the majority belongs to the RAcast and HUmar.

What the hey, I'll just choose a female ava.
Edit: Hey, the female avatar is really nice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude to anyone so I changed a little.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Electron on 2003-06-20 15:15 ]</font>

Trickstr
Jun 20, 2003, 05:04 PM
On 2003-06-20 14:34, Electron wrote:
Well, there are some really cool female avatars but there aren't any nice male avas.
Please make a change to this.

And sorry to make a new topic on this matter (I've noticed there are pretty many topics about avatars but I thought this was necessary).

But I still think you should do something about this. 90% of the male avatars concist of either RAcast or HUmar.

thats not very nice to people who have made the Avatars. if you want some cool ones you can try to make some, or get someone else to make one you descride it's easy to ask for more without being rude.

Electron
Jun 20, 2003, 05:10 PM
On 2003-06-20 15:04, Trickstr wrote:

On 2003-06-20 14:34, Electron wrote:
Well, there are some really cool female avatars but there aren't any nice male avas.
Please make a change to this.

And sorry to make a new topic on this matter (I've noticed there are pretty many topics about avatars but I thought this was necessary).

But I still think you should do something about this. 90% of the male avatars concist of either RAcast or HUmar.

thats not very nice to people who have made the Avatars. if you want some cool ones you can try to make some, or get someone else to make one you descride it's easy to ask for more without being rude.

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
Maybe I should change the post a little...