PDA

View Full Version : kasami bracer or standstill sheild

excecutor
Jun 20, 2003, 07:37 PM
which ones better for a hucast, standstill sheild or kasami bracer, i want all of ur opinions. aslo, since i already got a standstill sheild, and ive got one more lvl to go, where to u guys recomend i lvl up. im a lvl 124 hucast with a chainsawd.

VulpesMundi
Jun 20, 2003, 07:43 PM
Personally, I choose the Kasami Bracer over the Standstill Shield. Kasami may have a bit less DFP, but it makes up for that in EVP, resistances, and a much more appealing visible appearance. The extra 35 ATP is useful, too. If you ever use a ranger save that Standstill Shield for her/him. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Level where ever you have an easy time killing enemies versus how much experience they're worth. For example: the Ruins in Ultimate may be worth roughly 180,000 experience per trip offline (including defeating Falz), but if it takes you three or four hours to go through it's probably not worth the effort.

Edit: If you don't yet have a Kasami Bracer, then you might consider playing in the Mine since you're Yellowboze. You might get lucky and score one off a Sinow Blue or even get a Sinow Red's Arms.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-06-20 17:47 ]</font>

Helios
Jun 20, 2003, 07:43 PM
i'd say kasami bracer because of the atp bonus