PDA

View Full Version : Piping for hildetor

Joe-Azlin
Jun 20, 2003, 08:12 PM
About how long did it take you guys to pipe and find a hidetor and did it drop a frozen shooter on its first time apearing or not?

Ghaleon
Jun 20, 2003, 08:19 PM
whenever i pipe for him he never shows but once i was just runnin through f2 and see megid flying by my head and im like ":o wtf?" and i kill him and he drops maseta

tennis_guy
Jun 20, 2003, 08:53 PM
it took me about half an our of piping to spawn a hildetorr, then when nit poped, i killed it and it luckly dropped the frozen shooter! Man I love that gun! my only really useful rare...

Nai_Calus
Jun 20, 2003, 09:12 PM
I'm not looking for a Frozen Shooter, but the one Hildetorr I've found took six hours of piping and at least 300 pipes. It dropped a Monomate. Good luck.

Delsaber
Jun 20, 2003, 09:28 PM
It took my two days of playing to run into four Hildetorrs. The fourth one dropped a Frozen Shooter for me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Flame
Jun 20, 2003, 11:59 PM
what ID were u for the frozen shooter?

Mizu
Jun 21, 2003, 12:10 AM
I've been wondering, is it possible to get a hildetorr cane? Except a Hildetorr Head it the rarest item in the game because, it'll be able to shoot migid. It would be kool if it did exist http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Aero_Ruisu
Jun 21, 2003, 01:24 AM
Purplenum Hildetorrs drop Frozen Shooter

tennis_guy
Jun 21, 2003, 01:32 AM
Greennill also drop frozen shooters for hildetorrs

fyrewyre
Jun 21, 2003, 01:37 AM
at first i used my redria to pipe on the lionel quest then on my 16th or 17 pipe he dropped in and dropped a antidote. i imediatly switched chars and did the same. one the third tiem i piped (hucaseal b00z) i killed that badboy and took the goods. so far 3 of 7 torrs dropped a frozen shooter or anything besides 1,000Meseta.

Noraisin
Jun 21, 2003, 04:08 AM
I actually saw two hildetors in one day.. (was playing for 10hours)... the first was my first ever encounter....after 10 mins of legging it around picking it off slowly with a rifle (was on my own) it dropped nothing.

The second however had to contend with four low 80's and was easy meat... it droppped and it dropped a red box... I wasn't lucky enough to pick it up myself but the one that did identified it as a Red Saber.... I think we were on my section id SKYLY.

Still looking for a frozen shooter....

Flame
Jun 21, 2003, 07:26 PM
yes! I found one today! however. . it just dropped a red saber. . .so have it confirmed that in the SKYLY ID hildetors drop red sabers. (ugh . .)

Joe-Azlin
Jun 21, 2003, 08:35 PM
Yea you can check this stuff in guides. Turns out they have all sorts of useful information. And anyway for the guy who asked before im Yellowboze.

Night_Star
Jun 22, 2003, 12:41 AM
i found 2 hildetorrs in a row, not piping
and both of them dropped star amplifiers. which was very cool
havent found any rare enemies since. that was about 50 hours ago... -_-;