PDA

View Full Version : woohoo! finally some ten stars!

Monomate
Jun 20, 2003, 08:43 PM
yesterday, i finally got up the patience to complete Hard Ruins with my lvl 53 FOnewearl (i kept getting bored halfway through...). So i beat Dark Falz with ease, and beat the Forest 1 on VHard. Lo and behold he drops a Yamato, first time i fought him. I was amazed...then i rejoiced that i now had a mate for my Musashi, and that i finally had a 10 star item other than Secret Gear. Then, today, i was wandering through the Central Control Areas in Hard mode, and found a nice Varista (not a ten star, but i'd wanted a decent handgun for awhile, and now i had one). then i found a Plantain Leaf, another ten star! i was very happy, since it is actually more powerful than my Soul Eater and it boosts my mind. Then i was jokin with my bro about how i was gonna find a Sinow Berill's hands, when, guess what i found? sinow berill's hands...i am so happy now! I now have better weapons than a Soul Eater and a Talis! woohoo!

Neo_Slayer
Jun 20, 2003, 08:55 PM
man you are lucky i wish i had that much luck in one go.

well i got my yamato from my friend but i was going to get one soon anyway and he did not want it so he gave it to me. i too beat Dark Falz in hard mode at lvl. 53 but i was a HUmar.

Bit
Jun 25, 2003, 04:30 PM
The Sil Dragon finally dropped me a Dragon's Claw after about 100 tries. >.>