PDA

View Full Version : How often do you play Challenge Mode online?

Mizu
Jun 21, 2003, 12:16 AM
I wanted to know, because I hardly can't find anyone playing Challenge Mode http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Orange_Coconut
Jun 21, 2003, 02:54 AM
I would be willing, but you'd have to put up with a newbie to the whole Challenge Mode. :/

Some people tend to have a problem with that, which makes it hard for me to complete the entire Challenge mode.

Zuna
Jun 21, 2003, 07:39 AM
i voted once a week, as thats what we plan to do..i think the most important thing is to have good team players..ideally your friends on pso (that have same time zone, or same time log to get online..)

i dont blame ppl if they make the stage fails.. anyone can die cause of some reason.. because I can die too (it needs luck and some skills..) so i think choosing the correct class for yourself to play in c mode is important too

Sheik1
Jun 22, 2003, 03:19 PM
Heh, too dang much. I am always helping out in cmode whether in a US server or the JP ones. I just find it fun.

rena-ko
Jun 22, 2003, 03:23 PM
once per chara...

FluxGryphon
Jun 22, 2003, 07:02 PM
I usually play at least once a week, though this week I've been pet sitting, so it kinda put my schedule off. Occasionally I'll play 2-3 times a week.

Valleo
Jun 23, 2003, 09:26 AM
While I would love to play around every other day, my schedule doesnt let me play much, and when I do none of my buddies that play challenge are on. So I voted once a week, cause I always make it to the Friday event.

Sham
Jun 25, 2003, 01:10 PM
At this point, almost daily.