PDA

View Full Version : The Real Way to use a ranger

THE_MERCENARY
Jun 21, 2003, 02:16 PM
I just noticed that the ranger humans male and female were created as support to stay in the back and cast shifta and deband, so in all its better to have to hunters,"one andriod" and two ranger"both human" as the best team. Why, because force are to depended on fluids and rangers when using such guns as spread needle or snow queen are really giving a advantage to the frontline hunters. and it always good to have atleast one andriod because at times trap are very useful

Joe-Azlin
Jun 21, 2003, 02:39 PM
Hmm you may get some people that disagree with you. I personally like this team.....

1. HUcaseal
2. FOnewearl
3. HUmar
4. RAmarl

That way 2 of the people can cast shifta and deband and 2 can cast jellen and zalure. The HUcaseal is my favorite hunter so i put her at front and with 3 other people in the team that can heal she doesnt have to worry about mates.

THE_MERCENARY
Jun 21, 2003, 02:42 PM
my team is aimed towards massive damage and quick kills having a force on the team brings the rate of kills done when they run out of fluids

Rhete
Jun 21, 2003, 03:02 PM
On 2003-06-21 12:42, THE_MERCENARY wrote:
my team is aimed towards massive damage and quick kills having a force on the team brings the rate of kills done when they run out of fluids

Have you actually played with high level forces? If you are aiming for a fast kills team, you NEED one for shifta/zalure 30. Running out of fluids is something that only happens at low lvls and on forces who use attack techs

3 HUcast, 1 FOnewearl, theres your team

Slicer238
Jun 21, 2003, 03:21 PM
And to have the perfect team those 3 Hucast all have BKBs +80 and 4 god/powers and the FOnewearl has a Psycho Wand and 4 god/minds and not to mention the level 195 power and mind system mags.

boomaslayer
Jun 21, 2003, 04:51 PM
On 2003-06-21 12:16, THE_MERCENARY wrote:
Why, because force are to depended on fluids

have you ever even played a force?! yes they r weak in the begining, but they can EASILY wipe out a hunter or a ranger, they are the only ones that can use lvl 30 teks, if ur on a team with no Forces, u r in so much trouble u wont have lvl 30 resta,shifta,deband,jellen, and zalure which would make things much easier

and rangers when using such guns as spread needle
to my opinion that gun sux
or snow queen
again i think dat one sux 2
are really giving a advantage to the frontline hunters.
i agree that some weapons do help the hunters in the front but Rangers with guns dat hit multiple targets r just using it 4 EXP
and it always good to have atleast one andriod because at times trap are very useful
unless the android is at a high lvl, the traps would be worthless

Elusive_Llama
Jun 21, 2003, 04:56 PM
3 Rangers and 1 Force is a much better combo. Just about everything gets killed at a safe distance, crowd control is the LEAST troublesome issue, and the really dangerous things are frozen 90% of the time. This is also a boss-pwning team.

Night_Star
Jun 22, 2003, 12:46 AM
forces are required to have a good team
they can weaken the enemies really quickly, plus heal what hunters and rangers cant, and you cant forget all the support techs. they are some of the more useful techs

Nocturne
Jun 22, 2003, 09:42 AM
In regard to forces being under the ladder, that's not true. Yes, they can run out of fluids, but you can run out of moon atomizer's. What are you going to do when you're all stomped into the ground because a force wasn't there to resta and reverser? Each class has it's benefits, I don't think I need to list them though.

rena-ko
Jun 22, 2003, 11:17 AM
it needs some time for an ult-ready fonewearl to run out when she has around 2300 TP, 1400 MST and 10 difluids + 10 trifluids. even with constant s/d, j/z, r/a AND rabarta.

and even then, if you know you might run out, let the local team android carry 10 trifluids as well, when you dont want to have to have a little 1 minute shopping break inbetween.

then, to get back on topic...
depending on the rangers options he or she should keep crowded enemies busy, with traps/freeze techs maybe, or just by using the specials from multihit weapons. rangers are somehow attack-support imho.