PDA

View Full Version : I dont Know how to summit guide so here...

THE_MERCENARY
Jun 21, 2003, 02:32 PM
THis is a simple section from the guide i type up...
How to make a mag with at least 165 defense
this is simple but a long task
just evolve any mag you have into a varaha then simply only feed antiparaylis to the varaha
How to make a 185 power mag
use a force and only ever give the mag monemates it will then become a marica when it reaches level 50
then start feeding the marica moon atominizer this will raise the defense by a little so after you feed two moon atominizers the feed three monemates

if any one tells me how to sumit guide i have a lot of tips

[b]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: THE_MERCENARY on 2003-06-21 12:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-06-22 17:39 ]</font>

THE_MERCENARY
Jun 21, 2003, 02:46 PM
This is another useful tip when it comes too leveling up
this takes three controllers
if you only have one charcter who can play ultimate use the back up method untill you have three of the same character then you can play multiplayer mode for alot more exp.

THE_MERCENARY
Jun 21, 2003, 02:50 PM
the easyest way to level up online is to simple join a team with high level players
before using the pipe or entering the level fill up on fluids then enter the level and whatch awhile to see how long it takes to kill the enemy if you time it out you can cast gizonde and get the last hits on multiple guys and earn the bonus exp

LollipopLolita
Jun 22, 2003, 07:40 PM
please don't post that back up trick, it's technically duping. and if you want to submit a guide with tips, you can pm me or email me one and I will put it up

davidwid
Jun 23, 2003, 11:26 AM
It is not duping, I tried it, what it does is it will make your duplicated character stuck on the memory card (as temporary character) forever, The other one that resides on the original character (the one which just got its status restored) will loose every single items, all, including items in the bank. So you cannot dupe anything. Plus once you manage to have both of the characters on two memory cards, the temporary character will be stuck as temp character and cannot be transfered back at all.

VulpesMundi
Jun 23, 2003, 12:11 PM
You're technically duping the character itself. You're doing something that you normally shouldn't be able to do (nor would most people want to do it). Any manner of playing/using the game and its data in a method that was not originally intended is cheating.

Octavian
Jun 23, 2003, 12:51 PM
If it wasn't originally intended as such, then why are just the items deleted and not the charachter?

Getintothegame
Jun 23, 2003, 12:54 PM
I dont know why you would want to do that.... You lose all items on the character already, and its only a temp character. All it is good for is multimode...

Octavian
Jun 23, 2003, 01:17 PM
thats why u transfer all of the items first, lol.

THE_MERCENARY
Jun 23, 2003, 08:35 PM
this is itended so you have two copy of your character, so if you fsod you still have a high level character to play multiplayer with

THE_MERCENARY
Jun 23, 2003, 08:36 PM
i also don't under stand when you say you lose items there not lost but you only have one copy