PDA

View Full Version : DOUBLE SAVE FSOD-PLEASE READ Action needed

DarkTower
Jun 21, 2003, 06:59 PM
OK Sega. What's the deal?
People are still duping online regardless of the double save that has cost you customers I just don't know how many. But, I am positive that it has. When are you going to realize that your customer comes first?
This is why you are no longer in the console market.
Remember Sega CD? 32X?
No support. No customers.
Just admit that you screwed up with the double save. Take the servers offline remove the damnable thing and let people play with out losing what they have worked so hard for.
This thing has cost me alot about 4 months ago. Yesterday it killed a char that a friend of mine had built up to a great extent. Many hours of play. Many items lost and levels gone.
So is he. You have lost another customer to it.

Ok. PSO community it is time that you all start blasting Sega with email telling them, not asking, telling them to remove the double save.
You could be next with that level 150 character. Or your level 200 if you have reached that goal.

Let them know how you feel and realize that just because it hasn't happened to you, don't mean that it won't.

So I am asking everryone that reads this to tell Sega to crap or get off the pot. This is the most annoying thing that can happen to you. Highly frustrating. Discouraging. It may even make you gun shy enough that you don't come back online with your character(s).
I know. I didn't come back online for awhile myself.
I refuse to with my highest level character. Who will remain at the level he is at. Because I am afraid I will lose him.
Mail them everyday. 3 to 10 times a day.
More if you can. Keep buggin the hell outa them tell them you hate it. Threaten to quit, and mean it.
I mean think about it.
If your afraid to play then is the game going to be fun? NO. It won't.
Why do people play games?
To have fun. Bottom line.
Thanks for reading.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkTower on 2003-06-21 17:08 ]</font>

DarkTower
Jun 21, 2003, 07:03 PM
The only way to hurt a company like Sega is hitting them where it counts.
The wallet.

Maki_Nomiya
Jun 21, 2003, 07:30 PM
True.. - -

I never had Fsod X yet, my char is lv 153 and im afraid i mail them allready a month ago anytime but seems they wont change anything

Anyway, the only they do with this is increase the number of dupes 'cause ppl want to recober their weps , sooo..... take dupes or ask for dupe , thats all..

If i have a Fsod X i will quit pso for sure and forever probably

DarkTower
Jun 21, 2003, 08:06 PM
DSFSOD will cause many to quit.As it did my friend. When I mailed Sega about it the only thing I got in return,was a standardized SAVED email they they seem to send as an answer to everything. "Thank you for mailing Sega" and so forth.
If we as their customers do not cause the reaction from them to remove it. Then that is exactly the reason that they are where they are now.
Younger generations may not remember the way that Sega screwed their customers over in the past with the 2 systems I mentioned in my previous post,but, I do.
I bought them when they were new.
PSO is a great game.
Deserves FAR better from Sega than what they give it.
It's time for them to give it what it needs. More people that enjoy it. Not fear it.

Dillon
Jun 21, 2003, 08:11 PM
On 2003-06-21 17:03, DarkTower wrote:
The only way to hurt a company like Sega is hitting them where it counts.
The wallet.

Haha, true true. I'm a bit weary of coming online to play due to these FSODs. If I were to come online, and lose my char, which has over 100 hours into it (I know it's not that much, but still), Sega wouldn't like the emails I'd be sending them..heh. One or two won't do it, you see, you've gotta blast them with about 1 or 2 hundred thousand of them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif That'll get their attention..maybe.

Anyway, as for those. What the hell causes them?