PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Kamui, the finding of

Elvendar
Jun 21, 2003, 08:43 PM
Just wondering, has anyone had any difficulty in finding a Kamui? I'm thinking about looking for one soon. It looks cool.

Dillon
Jun 21, 2003, 08:49 PM
Mood: About to eat you. <----- lmao.

Anyway..what's that? I'll look for one too, just for fun. I'm only after a couple things right now..Supressed gun (or the best pistol a HUmar can get), and a Soul Banish.

Blue-Hawk
Jun 22, 2003, 12:36 AM
if your viridia, go for it. if your purplenum, give up. i had to do over 200 ultimate temple runs to get one.

J-Sword2
Jun 22, 2003, 08:42 AM
I got lucky yesterday I found a kamui from a hidelt doing seat of the heart quest. The beat time was 967 if you believe in that stuff.

Neo_Slayer
Jun 22, 2003, 08:43 AM
that is a lot of searching you had to do.

but it is kind of very rare to get a Kamui in Purplenum.

i dislike Viridia so i go with Purp.

Reenee
Jun 22, 2003, 10:53 AM
Go with PURPLENUM. If you're going to spend time finding Kamui, you might as well kill the Crimsons for 9000M too.

NeoPhatnutz
Jun 22, 2003, 01:29 PM
Hm, nice tip. I'll start searching there too.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 22, 2003, 01:54 PM
On 2003-06-21 18:49, Dillon wrote:
Mood: About to eat you. <----- lmao.

Anyway..what's that? I'll look for one too, just for fun. I'm only after a couple things right now..Supressed gun (or the best pistol a HUmar can get), and a Soul Banish.

I have a Soul Banish...If you want to trade.

Dillon
Jun 22, 2003, 02:42 PM
Hey, hey..sounds good to me. All I need to do is pay for the service, which I might be able to do tonight, and then I can get online. So, if you could, save it for me for about a week at most? And I'll get on and try to trade something for it.

And before I am online..anything you're looking for I might have for it? List some stuff..I've got quite a few rares in the bank thingy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif