PDA

View Full Version : serial # and access key have been registered before me...how

tennis_guy
Jun 21, 2003, 09:58 PM
I bought this game used off of ebay, and when i try to purchase a Hunters License, It says the numbers have been already registere. Obviously, the person i bought it from already registered an account with the numbers, and convienetly didn't tell me when i bought it from him... Is there a way I can reset the numbers, so I can create an account with this game??

Joe-Azlin
Jun 21, 2003, 10:04 PM
Wow that sucks, but all I can really say is call Sonic Team and ask them about it.

M1ndTheory
Jun 21, 2003, 11:17 PM
Well if it's used, it's used. I dont know why you would buy a used PSO and expect to play it online anyway. You'll have to buy another copy or get codes that arent used.

Benoit
Jun 22, 2003, 06:41 AM
Call Sega and explain them your problem.

Murky_Death
Jun 22, 2003, 11:37 AM
there's no way to use the codes again and i doubt sega will even consider doing something about it. you shouldn't have bought the game. why wouldn't he have used the codes? buy another game.

Rich_T
Jun 22, 2003, 04:15 PM
If you have the numbers,
phone sega up, and tell them that you are getting the numbers in use error message, if you are lucky they will re-set the numbers and posibly issue you with new ones.
that is if you have the ones that are already in use.