PDA

View Full Version : Trade List

Scoobs
Mar 14, 2001, 04:23 PM
hi all, this is my o so small and rather disappointing trade list...

have:
varista +9
photon claw +20
dbl saber +20
chain sawd +35
parasite wear:de rol x2
durandal
delsabers buster +9
delsabers shield (when combiened with buster both items stats increase)
db's saber +9
diska of brave men +2
fire spector: agin
battle verge
and about 3 damn dragon slayers...
i think thats all...i have a health regenerater thingy as well, its a unit that regenerates ur health as u walk long distances, and also a god/power

want:
c-bringers rifle
heavens punisher
spread needle

will trade a combeienation of the above for heavens punisher and c-bringers rife...

thx all for read my post...

bye bye

Cowboybebop
Mar 14, 2001, 04:51 PM
spread needle for shield ?
I still have stag if your interested in items let me know

Scoobs
Mar 14, 2001, 05:01 PM
sry mate i just traded the shield, listen if that trade doesn't come off its urs ok...

sry again...i should know by the end of the night so i'll let u know...

thx man

scoobs

Rukh
Mar 14, 2001, 05:39 PM
hi. hows it goin? I have an offer here for ya, Ill give you Spread Needle and C-Bringers Rifle for: Delsabers Buster and DelSabers Shield. deal? let me know Ill be on later today if you want to trade.

-Rukh

Rukh
Mar 14, 2001, 05:41 PM
hi. hows it goin? I have an offer here for ya, Ill give you Spread Needle and C-Bringers Rifle for: Delsabers Buster and DelSabers Shield. deal? let me know Ill be on later today if you want to trade.

-Rukh

Scoobs
Mar 14, 2001, 07:59 PM
well hi there, im fine, and i hope u are to...

listen as i said i have already made a deal on the shield (for a heavens punisher)...

however if that guy doesn't get back to me tonite and the guy above u doesn't then sure, i'll trade with u tonite, on two conditions, 1. that we swap cards first... 2.that neither weap has, - %'s or 5

but that sounds great...i dunno where ur from but i'll check back here in exactly 1hr...

that'll be 11pm GMT

i'll be able to tell u where or not we can trade then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

thx for posting and the most generous offer...

scoobs

Scoobs
Mar 14, 2001, 08:17 PM
crap sry guys looks like that first trade is going through...

sry bout that, but u u take any of the above for ur c-bringers or even both as a package...

i also have to machine guns...can't remember the name, the one with freeze ability and 700,000 meseta...all of which i am happy to give up for those to weaps...

hit me back..

scoobs....

Rukh
Mar 14, 2001, 08:46 PM
I guess i can give u a Spread needle for the Health regen thing, is it called HP/Revival? if so u have a deal for the spread needle. let me know

-Rukh

Scoobs
Mar 14, 2001, 08:56 PM
urm yeah i guess so...

urm if there's anything u'll accept for the c-bringer as well thougt...

anyways if not it doesn't really matter...i'llcheck this post like loads i'n the next 1hr, as soon as u reply, i can meet u...

see ya real soon...

scoobs