PDA

View Full Version : What the future holds...

Blackheart
Mar 14, 2001, 05:13 PM
As i look to the screenshots, and reports to the new PSO ver2 disk. I can't help to think of what the future holds for PSO, and it's community. I remember when i first came online on Jan31. Things were VERY different from what they are now, I'm not sure if things were better or worse, many players didn't know rare things even existed, everyone was just out to have fun, and experience online gameplay. I think that was Sonic Team's real goal. I hope that it can be achieved on this new append as well.
I will admit, Sonic Team has made mistakes with PSO, but hopefully they will try to correct them, and succeed. Everyone now is worried about loseing a char, or items, or Lvs, and I know what this feels like, and i think every experienced player has. But i have always been able to recover quickly, and not let it incumber the fun i have playing PSO with others. I have met some great people, and i have met some horrible people. But the overall PSO experience has been very good, and i hope it stays that way.
I hope that this new PSO append disk brings great new things to the world of PSO, and that everyone has the decentcy, and matureity not to screw it up like so many others have been attempting. I know that it is a long way off from reaching america, but patience is something that i know many gamers have. Now all we have to do is sit back and wait to see what the future holds...

P.S. Hey, i know some of you guys have seen me, give me a shoutout sometime! heh

ZiGDoG
Mar 14, 2001, 05:48 PM
Definitely, I can NOT wait for PSO append disk to come out. Thing I'm wondering is if it's going to hit American Shores any time soon, wouldn't it be kind of unfair to launch it in Japan and leave us in the Dark...Japan gets a lot of PSO stuff. Also (off topic sorry) I just started a new character ( Tide, my original, was gettin pretty boring.) but when I first got PSO I went through a number of Serials and access codes. The one I'm using I put on my computer, but just days ago I had to wipe my comp clean because of a virus. Is there anyway I can find out my serial and access code? Or will I have to get a new one and risk losing my lvl 90 Tide....