PDA

View Full Version : Marry me!

tank1
Jun 22, 2003, 10:15 AM
hello. I am tank1. My real name is tank. I am a level 81 RAmar that is looking for a relationship with a female character.

Ok, maybe not, but i want to see what it is like in the game to get your character married. So, gimme a line.

Elvendar
Jun 22, 2003, 04:23 PM
Since marrying Tacos isn't an option, the bald gay teacher will have to do. Although I doubt he would go for me.

Sophmoric
Jun 22, 2003, 04:50 PM
I wouldn't consider it (No offense... well maybe a little. Really depends on how you take it) I'm not one for the whole online marriage thing and the other choices weren't the greatest in the world either. Where's my "I'd rather have my eye gouged out by red hot pokers than marry a complete stranger" choice?

Besides.. Sounds like a lot of work to get married officialy online. Or maybe I just made that up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sophmoric on 2003-06-22 14:52 ]</font>

Dime
Jun 22, 2003, 08:46 PM
OMG SOPH MARRY ME

Stricker
Jun 23, 2003, 03:58 PM
I'll go for the bald guy.

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 25, 2003, 09:20 PM
i think asking some 1 to marry u is a retarted idea, u kno there r sexual predators asking kids for phone sex, u cud marry some1 but unless both dont have a keyboard u cant make out. i kno one on lobby 10, he said " who wants to have phone sex with me "

Shadow82
Jun 25, 2003, 10:02 PM
Dude ur CHARACTERS get married not u, but I'll go for answer E."I would rather marry a dog"

Nei3rd
Jun 26, 2003, 09:07 PM
It'd take a big man to marry my RAmarl Beat. But then there's Shiro my Hucaseal. If your into robot sex tho hey, thats your scene. Freak. Also Edgar is up for a nice girl. I'd like to get em married but you know...Xbox don't have that whole marriage thing goin on. So yea you gotta wait.

CGoodness
Jun 26, 2003, 10:02 PM
You can get married in PSO. Too funny....

Jason
Jun 27, 2003, 10:48 AM
I would play with the character before asking all of a sudden.

Fei-YinBETA
Jul 3, 2003, 11:45 AM
I will only marry someone stronger than myelf...and besides that I lack basic emotion...but dont worry about that im getting an upgrade

Hippocanibal
Jul 4, 2003, 12:11 AM
Ha this marriage thing is new to me. Had no idea. Im a lil slow so leave me alone. I would like to get married in the game it sounds like a funny idea. But my highest lvl is a female (and im male) and i reallly dont feel like watchin my fav char stick her artificial android tounge down some bald teachers throat....no....that...just wouldnt be right!!