PDA

View Full Version : XBox: dupers = *** hacking = stupid

Da__Ad__Man
Jun 22, 2003, 03:20 PM
ok heres wut i think, i think that hacking and dupeing is just F*** up becouse all your doing is screawing up the game for the rest of the REAL players on the game by tradeing them an item thats either duped or hacked. by doing that u can get them kicked off the game. So all u dupers and hackers out there take a hint and STOP!!.

Edit by eRUPT: Don't abuse the topic title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: eRUPT on 2003-06-22 15:04 ]</font>

boomaslayer
Jun 22, 2003, 03:26 PM
not all of the dupers, including myself, dupe then trade the items away, there are some dupers out there that only dupe 4 themselves 4 one reason or another

boomaslayer
Jun 22, 2003, 03:28 PM
not all of the dupers, including myself, dupe then trade the items away, there are some dupers out there that only dupe 4 themselves 4 one reason or another

Stixxx
Jun 22, 2003, 03:31 PM
hehe

funny the topics never change

1-10 2003

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=38190&forum=4

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=37230&forum=4

hehehe

Reenee
Jun 22, 2003, 03:44 PM
Will the creator of this thread please see the Cheaters Forum to see some real threads about this.

Hunter4life
Jun 22, 2003, 04:58 PM
Wait, shouldn't this be in the rants forum?

zebalba
Jun 22, 2003, 05:13 PM
On 2003-06-22 13:28, boomaslayer wrote:

as am i i only dupe items i know are available at the time and are not hacked(i.e. outrageous percents and items that you need to trade pdrops for to make said weapons) plus i mostly dupe only (try to) weapons me or my friends find in the game that one of us possibly doesent have.. plus i only do this for friends i know, i dont dupe then trade it for other stuff, my friends made the choice to ask for the duped items and they took responsibility of their actions, so thats just me.

*waits to be slammed for being a duper*