PDA

View Full Version : Episode II Boss Help!

Nocturne
Jun 22, 2003, 04:00 PM
So I've decided to go through episode two with a new character. She's a FOmarl, lvl 19. However I'm having a hell of a time taking out the Gol Dragon, so I need some help. So all you veterans come on out and post please.

Auro
Jun 22, 2003, 04:10 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=964

joncushing
Jun 22, 2003, 05:15 PM
lvl 19 is a bit low to take on the gol dragon i think, but its probbly possible just after some practice. The gol dragon isnt very nice but can be beaten! apparently lvl 30 is a good lvl to start doing episode 2 according to guides i hav looked at. The gol dragon is a lil like the dragon from ep1 but has extras includin the ability to clone himself, the git!

Night_Star
Jun 22, 2003, 05:22 PM
the gol dragon is pretty hard, but can be taken down easily, you just need to keep your distance a little more, and watch out for when he clones himself. make sure you got lots of recovery items with you, because he can damage you really fast

Nocturne
Jun 22, 2003, 05:45 PM
The guide on this site recommended foie, yet barta was doing more damage to him. The odd thing is, my foie is higher than my barta. I'm also having trouble funding any items. Should I attempt to go into the fight with 10 mono and di fluids, as well as 10 mono and di mates?

Night_Star
Jun 22, 2003, 06:56 PM
it might be a good idea to do that, last time i fought him i was way higher of a lvl then you should be and i murdered him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Morfos
Jun 22, 2003, 08:23 PM
10 Sol Atomizers would be a good idea.

bleedthroughpain
Jun 22, 2003, 08:33 PM
i think you mean star atomizers, sol atomizers heal any adverse affect.

Sheik1
Jun 22, 2003, 08:34 PM
On 2003-06-22 15:45, Nocturne wrote:
The guide on this site recommended foie, yet barta was doing more damage to him. The odd thing is, my foie is higher than my barta. I'm also having trouble funding any items. Should I attempt to go into the fight with 10 mono and di fluids, as well as 10 mono and di mates?

Remember that sometimes, especially in ultimate mode, the resistances to specific techs change offline and online. What worked so well offline may do nothing online.

Delsaber
Jun 22, 2003, 09:03 PM
Sol atomizers would be needed. The Gol Dragon's electric attack causes shock alot.

I beat Gol Dragon with my RAmar on Ultimate at 80 something... It is so easy. You really should have no trouble with It. Just Foie or Barta it like mad. Of course bring all types of healing items just in case and may the FOrce be with you...

Good Luck.