PDA

View Full Version : Life sucks

Shadow2290
Jun 22, 2003, 06:40 PM
My dad left us today and moved in with my grandma. THen, he came back to the Xbox and all its games, including PSO, Life sucks. Not only did he leave but now I have to shell out like 180 bucks for all the stuff to play PSOGC. I hate him!

phasma
Jun 23, 2003, 02:15 AM
ouch dude, that's frickin harsh.

my dad left us about a year or so ago and i wont forgive him for that.. things get better bud, trust me. hahaha besides, if you get a job and start earning more than the minumum wage a month, not only will you be able to get back online, but you'll be doing better than my dad toooooo http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

if you need help getting character materials or weapons on gcpso then just pm me and i'll fix you up

later dude, i hope life gets better. seriously.

Daikarin
Jun 23, 2003, 06:28 AM
If you show up on PSO Gamecube, I'd be glad to play with you too, and help you the way I can.

Sorry about what happened, it seems rough. I know it must affect someone, but it will pass.

Shadow2290
Jun 23, 2003, 09:37 AM
Yea hopefully, my mom is taking this much harder than I am though, it took like 2 hours to stop crying but I guess I'll be stuck playing Shinobi and SA2 for a while.

rena-ko
Jun 23, 2003, 09:55 AM
tell your mom its useless to cry because of some asshole's actions.
my dad left our family some years ago, i know how you feel. he also took several stuff with him and pays the possible minimum for me each month.

but welcome to the cube comunity nonetheless ^_^;

M1ndTheory
Jun 23, 2003, 10:05 AM
you make it seem like the loss of your video games has been worse then the loss of your own father....:/

Nocturne
Jun 23, 2003, 10:59 AM
That sucks dude. My dad's in jail right now for at least a year, possibly three. Hope things get better, don't let it get you down.

vampirekid
Jun 23, 2003, 11:06 AM
My dad died when i was two years old
I never new him so i dont really feel sad about it.
But as iv never had a dad i cant really know how you fell but anyway im really sorry for you mate

Shadow2290
Jun 23, 2003, 12:57 PM
Step-father actually my real father died about when I was 12 and my step father has been my father for 8 years I'm 14

BTW, I didn't mean to make it sound like that I am trully more upset that my father left.

Nasir_II
Jun 23, 2003, 01:49 PM
if your more mad about your video games, then you need to check your priorities.

EDIT: Just read the above message.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nasir_II on 2003-06-23 11:50 ]</font>

Shadow2290
Jun 23, 2003, 08:35 PM
My father just came back?! He went up to my mom and said he was sorry, and he was going through something. I think might be that frickin panic attack medicine he's taking because he saying that he can't get his priorities straight and he can't make up his mind.