PDA

View Full Version : GRRR!

RoninJoku
Jun 22, 2003, 08:11 PM
There are a couple weapons that ive wanted to use with my RAmar.... such as the holy ray and the plantain leaf (just for fun)... But the problem is.... RAmars max MST is below the requirement. And heres where it gets strange..... The game DOES NOT put a big red X over the weapons! also, PSO world says RAmars can equip them. Its really getting on my nerves! Is there some sort of trick to this? I tried equiping a weapon that raises mind... but it doesnt raise above max... Is this all just one big error or what? Someone tell me before i explode!

Lord_of_Nightmares
Jun 22, 2003, 08:12 PM
hehehe only ramarl and forces can equip it (mst requierments)

ginko990
Jun 22, 2003, 08:22 PM
And HUmars and HUnewearls.

Dhylec
Jun 22, 2003, 09:15 PM
it can be equipped if u build ramar w/a lean toward mst from the start..
give more mind mats & use very high mind mag..

Getintothegame
Jun 22, 2003, 09:58 PM
On 2003-06-22 18:11, RurouniJoku wrote:
But the problem is.... RAmars max MST is below the requirement. And heres where it gets strange..... The game DOES NOT put a big red X over the weapons! also, PSO world says RAmars can equip them. Its really getting on my nerves! Is there some sort of trick to this? I tried equiping a weapon that raises mind... but it doesnt raise above max... Is this all just one big error or what? Someone tell me before i explode!

Evenm RAcasts dont get a red X.

Lord_of_Nightmares
Jun 22, 2003, 10:05 PM
I suppose that sonic team, dídn´t upgrade the code on the weapon, frpm atp, to mst, thats why androids get no X

RoninJoku
Jun 23, 2003, 03:23 AM
racasts dont get an X either? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif well that makes me feel a little better..... I guess sonic team is just dumb sometimes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif (just kidding! we all LOVE sonic team and know they would never do ANYTHING to inconveniece us!) ~_^

VulpesMundi
Jun 23, 2003, 08:38 AM
There's plenty of weapons where a class can technically use it (no red X), but they can't actually use it since they don't meet the stat requirement. The big one is ALL the common-class S-rank weapons that require 800 ATP. The FOnewearl doesn't get that red X, but can't use ANY of them either since her max ATP is under 600. That's just one of many examples.