PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite/most hated enemies...

DismantleMyMind
Jun 22, 2003, 08:30 PM
What is your favorite enemy? For me, I have to go with an Ill Gill, who can resist a demonic... demon... thing...? For my most hated, I must say Maricarol, Marikal, and Maricus on Ultimate... I have recently attemped soloing East Tower with a hunter... thats why...

Dime
Jun 22, 2003, 08:41 PM
Fav Delbiter

Least fav Delbiter

Sophmoric
Jun 22, 2003, 08:44 PM
My favorite enemy would have to be those cute little rappies. They don't hurt too much when they peck your kneecaps and their cowardice is adorable. And on my most hated enemy I'd have to agree with you and say maricarol, marikal, and maricus. God, I hate those things.

animeinvader
Jun 22, 2003, 08:46 PM
Fav: Al Rappy

Least Fav: Delbiter

Delsaber
Jun 22, 2003, 08:51 PM
I like the looks of the Delbiter. It looks cool and can kick your ass...

My lease favorite would be Gees. I hate those annoying things.

Vestachi
Jun 22, 2003, 08:57 PM
Death/Dark Gunners are my most hated ones. Really couldn't say what my favorite is.

Dhylec
Jun 22, 2003, 09:11 PM
fave to fight: g-assassin
fave to look: rappies/ recon
hate to fight: 2 or more ep2 sinows at once
hate to look: i'll think abou this.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Captain-Banisher
Jun 22, 2003, 09:45 PM
favorite: boomas

least favorite: delsaber

hated piece of scum: indi belra

MelancholyWitch
Jun 22, 2003, 09:49 PM
least fav gran soccercer

fav id say desaber he has the sword and sheild thing going

twis
Jun 22, 2003, 10:10 PM
Like: Pal Rappies, Delsabers
Hate: Indi Belras, anything that spits Megid

M1ndTheory
Jun 22, 2003, 10:15 PM
Favorite:pouifully slimes
Least:Dark gunners.

>_<

Jason
Jun 22, 2003, 10:28 PM
Favorite: Delsaber
Hate: Dark/Death Gunners

Orange_Coconut
Jun 22, 2003, 10:31 PM
Favorite: Pal Rappy

Least Favorite: Del Lily

-[HARDCORE]-
Jun 23, 2003, 12:32 AM
Fav enemy: Bartles, cause they are so easy to kill

Least Fav: Any enemy that shoots megid...

Nai_Calus
Jun 23, 2003, 01:17 AM
Hmm...

Favorites:
Looks: Nar Lily.
Cuteness: Love Rappy.
Ease of slaughter: Bartle.
Most fun to watch destroy my Elly clone: Delbiter.
Love 'em but hate 'em: Delsaber.
"I LOVE YOU, MAN!!!": Pal Rappy #27 and Pouilly Slime #8.

Least favorites:
Looks: Garanz/Baranz. I'm with Elly. It -does- look dumb.
"WTF?! HOW THE HELL DID I DI-Oh.": Chaos Bringer.
"ARGH GODDAMN YOU HOLD _STILL_ DAMN IT!!!": Canadine/Gee.
Most annoying change from Normal-VHard to Ult: Mericarol. Instant death from -everything-, whoo.
Most annoying: Savage Wolf/Gulgus, Ul Gibbon.
Vowed to destroy all of them: Lillies. I hate Lillies. I was so pissed when I found out that Seat of the Heart had a new kind of Lily, because it meant that there was a type of Lily I hadn't slaughtered. GRR. Must get online. -_-;

And that first Poufuilly Slime pissed me off too, killing me like that. And me without a scape doll. BLAH.

DarkShinjaru
Jun 23, 2003, 01:31 AM
Favorite: Mil Lilies, my 105 dark res owns them lol
Least fave: Monests, take too much time to come down and they are hardly worth killing.

Ayumu_Kasuga
Jun 23, 2003, 01:40 AM
Fav: The entire rappy family, especially the big "bubba" mutations. They are harmless & cute. I have a stuffed one sitting on top of my xbox.

Most hated: (tie) Dark Bringers & Ob Lillies. They play totally cheap and often cause great tension between me and my mag. Lillies in particular are why I have not done much with the ULT vr temple yet. On the day I finish that stage, I swear I will never play it again - EVER. I don't care what rares can be found... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

twis
Jun 23, 2003, 11:35 AM
On 2003-06-22 23:40, Ayumu_Kasuga wrote:
Lillies in particular are why I have not done much with the ULT vr temple yet. On the day I finish that stage, I swear I will never play it again - EVER. I don't care what rares can be found... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Yes, this stage is the reason why I hate Ob Lillies especially as a HUnewearl. I REALLY hate that short hall with 4 lillies. If I charge them, I get killed by one of four megids. Or I get paralyzed, then get killed by one of four megids when trying to retreat. Or I try to pick them off with a gun or a spell, and get paralyzed.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jun 23, 2003, 07:25 PM
Favorite enemies : sinow class robots, becuase they look so cool. ^_^
Most hated : Ob Lilys, the reason I dont play the VR Temple anymore. Death to all of them !!

CGoodness
Jun 23, 2003, 07:48 PM
Favorite: rare enemies and Gran Sorcerers

Least Favortie: anything Episode 2 exclusive

Kidzukai00
Jun 23, 2003, 07:52 PM
Favorites: Ill Gill and Sinow Gold

Least Favorite: Ob Lilys cause they're gey.

DariusValMortis
Jun 23, 2003, 08:04 PM
I like the weak enemys like boomas and grass assassins but i hate the delsabers because they gang up on you and they are impossible to hit sometimes espesscially when there is two on you at one time.

noob-of-fury
Jun 24, 2003, 01:10 AM
Fav: Delsaber
Hate: Claw... they are always finding a way to impede my combos and only drop crap.

Traize
Jun 24, 2003, 01:34 AM
Most Evil Enemy of all time deserving to be removed with some kind of really big stick: gees

Fav: Hildebears, they're just so big & dumb, I feel sorry for them every time I take one out...

UltimateShifty
Jun 24, 2003, 01:45 AM
lillies!! really i hate lillies...always when i see one...wanna kill it asap. but then you get parylized and youre mad! then other enemies come and suddenly youre dead!! megid! hate lillies

AxemPunanny
Jun 24, 2003, 01:57 AM
My most hated enemy in the game is that damn woman in the shopping district on Pioneer 2. You all know who she is. I'm sure everyone has runned into her, literally. Damn woman loves to get in the way of you. You'd think there would be no hassle in buying mates or fluids, but nooooo. She's enemy #1 for me.

On the real serious note, I hate anything that likes to run away and/or hide (i.e. invisible powers). Those on that list are death/dark gunners, rappies, and the slimes. There are some notables, but it's usually just an attack, like gilchics lasers, lilies poison/death attacks, or chaos bringers charge attack.

I love playing against Vol Opt, he's my bia bia. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I'm sure it's the same for almost everyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxemPunanny on 2003-06-23 23:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxemPunanny on 2003-06-24 00:02 ]</font>

rappy_slayer
Jun 24, 2003, 02:20 AM
my fav is Del Lily and my most hated is indi belra[quote]

GuerillaPimp
Jun 24, 2003, 06:21 AM
Favorite - none

Hated - Garanz, Chaos Bringer, Hildetorr, Mil/Ob Lilly, Deldepth. But the granddaddy of them all...Delbiter of course

Ultimate_Delsaber
Jun 24, 2003, 06:39 AM
My favorite one is Delsaber
Most hated:All Lylies and Dark/Death Gunner

Auro
Jun 24, 2003, 08:00 AM
Favorite: Gillchics
Least Favorite: Garanz

Something about tossing Gillchics around is fun.

-LordNikon-
Jun 24, 2003, 10:48 AM
Like: Mothmants (because in solo you get tons of exp pts)

Dislike: Mothmants (because in multiplayer WHY DO YOU PEOPLE GO AND KILL THE MAIN BUGROOT BEFORE ALL THE BUGS COME OUT!! On hard mode and up, people looking to level would take this as a serious oportunity, those things drop tons of bugs sometimes 20 bugs at a time. Thats Exp pts and items, all going to waste!!!! This still baffles me.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -LordNikon- on 2003-06-24 08:49 ]</font>

Jerryrad
Jun 24, 2003, 10:56 AM
The camera and targeting systems.

Zelgadis
Jun 24, 2003, 11:23 AM
I hate em all! With good reason too...but my most hated one is the Pal Rappy. I've seen about 30 of the little bastards and not one of them has dropped an Agito for me.

s.TiNgEr
Jun 24, 2003, 11:24 AM
My Fav: Rappy ^_^

Least Favorite: Evil Sharks >:o

Auracom
Jun 24, 2003, 12:52 PM
My favourite would probably have to be...Hildetorr
You heard me Torr bring it!

My least favourite would probably be Merinkle. You all know why.

LegendaryMage
Jun 24, 2003, 01:08 PM
Fav: Chaos Sorcerer because I seem to be the only person in the party smart enough to not try to get that last attack in before he charges, same goes with belras these monsters are incredably easy to take out if you dont allow yourself to be distracted, cant say the same for thier Ult counter parts.

Hate: Delbiters, in groups of 2 or more your screwed, I just keep casting rabarta trying to get atleast one off my back, but these beasts can take out players above the difficulty level. They also make an annoying tire screech noise. Sinows (EpII) can also be annoying at times because they make the already bad targeting system even worse (cant tell I'm aiming at them even if I know where they are). And anything that casts a reasonably potent megid I also hate. (shouldnt have to equip dark res for anything other than megid happy Fos).

Human_Typhoon
Jun 24, 2003, 01:53 PM
fav:Manta Ray boss of the temple(forgot his name)
Least fav:De Rol Le

LegendaryMage
Jun 24, 2003, 02:10 PM
De Rol Le is most possibly the easiest boss in the game, I like to challenge myself to see if I can take him out before he lands on the platform.

Soukosa
Jun 24, 2003, 02:17 PM
My most hated enemies would be Delibiters, Seabed Sinows, Indi Belras, and the Mericarol variants. I used to hate Ob Lilies, but after I figured out how to get my EDK to over 100, they can't do much (but paralyze me), so Caves and Temple are cake walk now.

Chaotic_Hunter_of_Ragol
Jun 24, 2003, 05:20 PM
For Me my fav. would have to be dark falz or olga flow because I can whoop the ass out of them

Least Fav is Delsabre him and his Jamacan lookin ass constantly tryin ta kill ma beatch ass.

s.TiNgEr
Jun 24, 2003, 05:23 PM
I never liked Dark Belras either....
My second favorite would have to be a Booma http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Logical2u
Jun 24, 2003, 06:47 PM
Favorite: Savage Wolf. Who can hate something that makes the job so much easier for you?

Hated: Death/Dark Gunners. I am level 59, darnit, why can't you let me kill you!

monkeyfist
Jul 12, 2003, 04:01 PM
Fav:Rappys
Least Fav: Dark Gunners, anything with megid

Bit
Jul 12, 2003, 08:09 PM
I love Delbiters. Mainly because I haven't played Ult Episode 2 yet. When I played very hard, they'd always come out of nowhere, and kill my level 40 friend. Every Delbiter would kill him. "Oh man I'm dead." "What the hell happened?" Safe to say, it was a Delbiter.

Indi Belra. I believe I need not say another word of them.

Mirian
Jul 12, 2003, 09:47 PM
Best Looking: Al Rappy, Gibbles
Fav to Kill: Hildebear/blue/elt/
Formiddable Foe: Sinow Zoa
Most Annoying: Delsaber, Garanz
Hated above all else:Mericarol

OniTatsujin
Jul 12, 2003, 10:24 PM
most favorite i would have to say a Hildetorr, cuz they are big, pack a punch, and shoot megid, and jump high, there like a tank that can fly...
Least favorite i would have to say lillies and claws, lillies keep paralyzing and shooting megid at me..and claws get in my friken way and sometimes u cant hit em cuz they went down so low...but when i bring my force to ruins, thats no problem no more(Rafoie)

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif