PDA

View Full Version : Oh my, Hard mode Bosses are easy...

CoLDSTeeL
Jun 23, 2003, 02:19 AM
I guess I am too high of a level(37 HUnewearl) but I find that the bosses on hard mode very easy! It didn't take me long from Forest to Ruins(haven't fought boss yet) but the problem I am facing now that I get killed fighting the enemies of the Ruins hehe. BTW I just got a Agito 2001 model from a friend so I guess thats also a reason too hehe.

tennis_guy
Jun 23, 2003, 02:35 AM
I was playing on my lvl 35 (now 37) FOmarl today to try and level it up and get to Very Hard, and it took me FOREVER to get to the freakin boss in ruins, and when i get there, i beat the first 2 forms and then get insta killed by the 3rd form when he swipes me or gratis' me....i need more HP is what the probllem is. dont be cocky!! I thought the other bosses in hard were way easy too, but be sure to wear some dragon HP's ( or generals) (which were in my main characters bank so I couldndt use them when i fought the boss..grrr...)!! So now I have to go through the WHOLE ruins again.....

Slicer238
Jun 23, 2003, 04:09 AM
^well said Mc Hammer

tennis_guy
Jun 23, 2003, 04:33 AM
lol, slicer. I am referring to my legit-ness, and how I hate dupes! So I thought I'd use a line from the MC Hammer!

Iceiol
Jun 23, 2003, 05:24 AM
I agree on that the "Hard" bosses are to easy. I did beat Hard mode on lvl35 with my HUcast. Falz wasen't to hard since i had 3 Dragon/HP on him hehe... When i was at lvl43 i had beat all bosses but Falz on Vhard. Bosses get's to easy after Normal i think anyway...

_Vulcan_
Jun 23, 2003, 05:30 AM
Level 43 and on Falz on V hard? thats good. Not as good as me getting onto Ultimate at level 39 tho. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
My mate then had to beat me by doing it at Level 38. Ive now got a new character that im gonna try and do it at the lowest level possible.
That means doing each level once. Always doing the boss when i get to the end of the levela dn not doing any leveling up online.

Milky
Jun 23, 2003, 06:43 AM
Yea, I found that hard was "easier" than normal too. Walk in the park untill Falz was like "Oh this is yours" and handed me my arse. Got him the second time though, and only died the once. Very hard isnt that tough either.........

Jason
Jun 23, 2003, 09:18 AM
On 2003-06-23 03:30, _Vulcan_ wrote:
Ive now got a new character that im gonna try and do it at the lowest level possible.
That means doing each level once. Always doing the boss when i get to the end of the levela dn not doing any leveling up online.

That can be a pain to do. Imagine when you think you have lved enough to face Dark Falz but you don't. Wouldn't you hate to run through the whole Ruins again?

s.TiNgEr
Jun 23, 2003, 10:37 AM
lol.... I still have trouble beating dark falz with my Lv 60 Force o.O

Sham
Jun 23, 2003, 11:31 AM
Anything's easy with hand-me-down items.

Malkavian
Jun 23, 2003, 11:48 AM
Hard Mode shouldn't exist. Is designed for lv 20-40: I think those levels can be done doing Mines, Ruins, Central Control and Seabed in Normal mode instead.

Jason
Jun 23, 2003, 04:21 PM
On 2003-06-23 09:48, Malkavian wrote:
Hard Mode shouldn't exist. Is designed for lv 20-40: I think those levels can be done doing Mines, Ruins, Central Control and Seabed in Normal mode instead.

Why not? Hard Mode is great for preparing to Very Hard.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 23, 2003, 04:27 PM
Why not? Hard Mode is great for preparing to Very Hard.

And Very Hard prepares you for...umm...Well nothing prepares you for Ultimate.

Zelgadis
Jun 23, 2003, 05:45 PM
Yesh...when you go into ult the game just kicks you in the nuts (if you have any). Beating Falz on V.hard was easy, course I was about level 60 when my HUcast and my RAmarl took him. When I tried to take him with my FOmar he was like "Puny Force you dare try to take me below level 80?". Taking Falz as a force is rather difficult considering that they don't have very much hp.

CoLDSTeeL
Jun 23, 2003, 07:04 PM
On 2003-06-23 15:45, Zelgadis wrote:
Yesh...when you go into ult the game just kicks you in the nuts (if you have any).

LOL! that was the feeling I had when I faced him the 1st time on normal at a low level...I was frozen and killed with his fire attack heheh.
I find thro hard mode, I have to use alotta hard attacks instead of normals all the time. I was using Booma's Arm(claw) and it was a incredibly slow weapon.

DariusValMortis
Jun 23, 2003, 08:22 PM
bosses are supposed to be harder arent they....?? But you guys must have a lot of time on your hands cause i didnt beat hard that quick.

Nei3rd
Jun 23, 2003, 10:02 PM
At first Hard may seem like it shouldn't even be there but it does give you a good reason to power level. The enemies give you decent exp if your like around 20-50.

PhrozenPhoenix
Jun 23, 2003, 11:02 PM
lol I saw my friend use his lvl 58 HUcast on the angelic form of DF and started freaking out cause he kept gettin rocked.

Reenee
Jun 23, 2003, 11:46 PM
Who in the bloody hell would use an AUW 2001 Agito versus De Rol Le!?

It's...it's...it's just...not...LOGICAL!

CoLDSTeeL
Jun 25, 2003, 11:33 PM
On 2003-06-23 21:46, Shapiro wrote:
Who in the bloody hell would use an AUW 2001 Agito versus De Rol Le!?

It's...it's...it's just...not...LOGICAL!

I am a PSO newbie, please explain http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Delsaber
Jun 26, 2003, 12:14 AM
I just got to ultimate at level 40 with my RAcast! Yes, the bosses are all easy! Ultimate Da Ral Lie is hard and I haven't fought falz. The Sil Dragon and Vol Opt ver.2 are push-overs.

PumpkinKing
Jun 26, 2003, 12:16 AM
lol i was lvl 23 when i beat hard legitly

PumpkinKing
Jun 26, 2003, 12:23 AM
right now im playin legitly on my 49 humar and im in very hard ruins
im usin a twin blaze+9 i have to use regular2 hits heavy1 hit regular3 hits to kill nething in there
does ne1 feel my PAIN!?!??!

CoLDSTeeL
Jun 27, 2003, 12:47 AM
On 2003-06-25 22:23, got-beef-make-a-sammich wrote:
right now im playin legitly on my 49 humar and im in very hard ruins
im usin a twin blaze+9 i have to use regular2 hits heavy1 hit regular3 hits to kill nething in there
does ne1 feel my PAIN!?!??!

You are lucky, I am level 42 now and getting owned in Hard Ruins!!