PDA

View Full Version : Item: Morning Glory Question

PlatypusMaximus
Jun 23, 2003, 06:09 AM
Word up.

I just located the Morning Glory (and about bloody time too) and I was wondering if anyone could explain something to me:

I noticed that its ATP boost keeps on increasing, is this what it means when it says that it's true power is shown in the morning sun, or is it just my imagination going loopy.

On a side note, can FOmarls equip them? Along with the Elysion, my FOmarl would look kick-bottom with it.

Stricker
Jun 23, 2003, 08:37 AM
Hmm I heard that the morning glory in DC the ATP boost each time you kill a monster. I'm not sure, you should check.

And no the FOs cant equip morning glory. sorry

Duder_Cooter
Jun 23, 2003, 09:41 AM
Yeah I've heard the same as Reinaldo.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jun 23, 2003, 10:23 AM
FOmar can equip it.

xovinu
Jun 23, 2003, 10:27 AM
The morning glory's ATP is 500 plus the current beat time divided by 4.

For example if the beat time was 672:

500 + 672/4 = 668

So the morning glory's ATP can range from 500-749 ATP depending on the time of the day.

Nani-chan
Jun 23, 2003, 05:01 PM
It's atp requirement is (700) so only fonewearls and their atp max of 583 can't use.

PlatypusMaximus
Jun 27, 2003, 03:49 PM
Indeed. I was transferring some techs and mats to my Force and I decided to check, and she could use it.

On an unrelated note, I found the 1975 Dousetsu Agito last night, and as such, I have some questions about it and the Orotiagito.

1) Should I change it straight away? I have my hunter, but she can't quite use the Orotiagito yet. It's currently being held with my Ranger who has access to Seek my master, but my hunter doesn't. Should I turn it into the Oroti and then trade, or give it to my hunter as the agito and then trade back to my ranger when she's ready for the Oroti?

2) What is the Oroti's special? It says in the database that it's demons, but I seem to remember that it has changed it's special into something different...

Davion
Jun 27, 2003, 04:11 PM
I'd keep the oroti, it's one of the best weapons in the game (depending on who you ask) and it's special fires a golden slash of energy similar to a slicer.

PlatypusMaximus
Jun 27, 2003, 05:14 PM
I see... Sounds groovy. Is it a strong Slicer thing, or is it weak? Also, I seem to recall something about it using HP to power it, is this the case (or am I thinking of the Lavis special)

In regards to keeping it, I had every intention of keeping it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (It's the rarest thing I've ever found in my whole 2 year odd experience with PSO) I was just curious as to whether I should change it from the Agito (as it is now) into the Oroti, or wait until I can equip the Oroti first, then transfer back and change it.