PDA

View Full Version : About My Sig....

steve_murton
Jun 23, 2003, 09:53 AM
My sig, i lost the page for my sig, and i was wondering if any body knows the site or can give me a new character sig maker?

steve_murton
Jun 23, 2003, 10:18 AM
any body? just need a little help?

-[HARDCORE]-
Jun 23, 2003, 10:22 AM
I don't understand what you mean..you mean like give you a link to host your sigs or what??

steve_murton
Jun 23, 2003, 10:25 AM
no lok at my sig, it has my charcter and stats, i need a link to a PSO charcter sig builder, example my sig.

-[HARDCORE]-
Jun 23, 2003, 10:26 AM
ohhhhh ok i understand..meh, wouldn't know where to look for that..

steve_murton
Jun 23, 2003, 10:28 AM
damn....
any body else? can you help?

elvenjess
Jun 23, 2003, 10:30 AM
To make a sig like that, just use HTML. Heres and example of a simple table with some CSS.

<table style="background-color:navy; background-image:url(option bg image url); color:white; border: 1px solid black;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="600px">
<tr>

<td>
Character image url here
</td>

<td>
Character Name - Class (Sec ID) Level
Weapon of Choice: blank
MAG: MAG Level 5
</td>
</table>

Enjoy.

LollipopLolita
Jun 23, 2003, 02:15 PM
I'm really quite fed up with fixing broken tables in sigs that messes up the whole page. Please make sure your sigs work, it's not my job to fix sigs all the time on a daily basis. If this becomes a recurring problem, we're going to have to take out tables in sigs. And from now on, if you have broken tables in sigs, it'll count as a sig offense.

Stricker
Jun 23, 2003, 03:53 PM
On 2003-06-23 12:15, LollipopLolita wrote:
I'm really quite fed up with fixing broken tables in sigs that messes up the whole page. Please make sure your sigs work, it's not my job to fix sigs all the time on a daily basis. If this becomes a recurring problem, we're going to have to take out tables in sigs. And from now on, if you have broken tables in sigs, it'll count as a sig offense.

O.O
bum bum buuuuuuum

elvenjess
Jun 23, 2003, 09:24 PM
On 2003-06-23 12:15, LollipopLolita wrote:

Good idea. Broken tables can really screw up the way a page looks. I am almost certain that code I posted is not broken.