PDA

View Full Version : can orotiagito have %s

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 23, 2003, 10:21 AM
plz pik one

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 23, 2003, 10:23 AM
post a reply if ull trd urs, agito 1975 or orotiagito, i made it a poll cuz i hate reading long dicussions

VulpesMundi
Jun 23, 2003, 10:24 AM
If it was made by taking an AUW 1975 Agito to the roaming tekker in Seek My Master then no, it cannot.

FYI: you're in the wrong place posting in a message board if you hate long discussions. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-06-23 08:25 ]</font>

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 23, 2003, 10:29 AM
y not cuz dbl cannon and bkb and tsu keep there %s, i just never saw orotiagito with %s

VulpesMundi
Jun 23, 2003, 10:34 AM
From what I hear the Tsumikiri J-Sword doesn't keep the Sealed J-Sword %, but I can't confirm that. However, the Orochiagito is made in a different manner than, say, the Black King Bar or Double Cannon. The latter are made by using an item on the original weapon. With the Orochiagito it is identified by an NPC. It's strange, but the tekker takes all the % off what was originally on the AUW 1975 Agito.

Dark_Cloud
Jun 23, 2003, 10:36 AM
The Orochi agito (orotiagito) doesn't because it is removed and replaced rather than upgraded. While BKB and Double cannon are upgraded in your menu. So they keep their %'s.

xovinu
Jun 23, 2003, 10:57 AM
Those weapons are all evolutions of another weapon combined with a special item (well the TJ sword is up in the air).

The orotiagito just replaces a 1975 agito if you take to the tekker in the seek my master quest. Much like enemy part weapons replace the enemy part when you talk to the Dr. Montague. The agito or the enemy parts just set a flag in the game that changes the conversation you have with the respective person. Other then that they have no impact on the weapon that you receive. It's just the way the game is coded.

And I did have a 1975 agito with percents ranging from 20-30% in three categories. All gone once I essentially traded it in for an orotiagito.

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 23, 2003, 04:29 PM
im just wondering cuz people say it cant some say they saw one with 30 machine and 30 hit, cud have been a hack but if wut u say is tru that means sranks cant have %s either, neither can enemy weapons, right?

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 23, 2003, 04:32 PM
can the %s be random? like theres a .01 chance u can get +90 when u tekker a weapon, i wonder if its possible

Joe-Azlin
Jun 23, 2003, 05:14 PM
I dont think so..., but I do know that if you dont like the %'s on the weapon just say no to keeping it ID and do it again and the %'s will change.

dj_dan
Jun 23, 2003, 06:23 PM
On 2003-06-23 14:29, Jagasha-Hiei wrote:
im just wondering cuz people say it cant some say they saw one with 30 machine and 30 hit, cud have been a hack but if wut u say is tru that means sranks cant have %s either, neither can enemy weapons, right?

A couple scenarios:

-they are lying (probable)
-they are on Xbox, in which case everything can be hacked to pretty much any extent

For the record, at this point in time, the OrochiAgito (OrotiAgito) can only be convertered in an offline quest. By converting it in this quest, you will never gain photon percentages.

S-Rank weapons cannot have photon percentages either.

And finally all enemy weapons converted in offline quests will yield, yet again, no percentages. However this one may change as DCver.2 had an online quest that would give random percentages when converted.

Reenee
Jun 23, 2003, 06:36 PM
The tekker you take it to is not a real tekker. He's not tekking the item for you.

Stupid "item" word! You have the same letters as the word "time"!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-06-23 16:36 ]</font>