PDA

View Full Version : wOOt

silvermax
Jun 23, 2003, 10:59 AM
a few days ago i was killing ult caves looking of r that Holy ray from de ro le(how ever thats spelt, the ult version) well i killed him but drat foiled again, 2800 money

but i was close to lvling so i thought what the heck MINE"S HERE I COME, sinow red could always drop my puninsher, nothing of that sort happend but i learned one thing, NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING, i get to vol opt v2, and figure ive killed him once i can do it again, take my new vulkans with 30 hit nad go to town, when he started exploding at the end i started going for my usual rafoi all the boxes, when a red thing apeared on my screen, and my first thought was damn another photon drop, i leave it there for a bit whil picking up the other crap to sell, and come back to the red box,

it was not Photon drop, it was the picture of the ranged wep thing, and i knew EXACTLY WHAT I JUST GOT

HELLO RUBYBULLET SO LONG CRAPY VARISTA

so i got 2 lvls and a rubybullet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Soukosa
Jun 23, 2003, 11:12 AM
That's a cool find. Do you know how many times you had to beat Vol Opt to get it? BTW, it's a Da Ral Lie on Ult.

silvermax
Jun 24, 2003, 12:40 AM
it was only the third time ive killed vol opt on ult

ive killed da ral lie at least 20 times still no holy ray

Soukosa
Jun 24, 2003, 01:05 AM
I haven't beaten Vol Opt ver 2 with my Pinkal yet, but it only took me 2 times to get a Holy Ray from Da Ral Lie.

Blue-Hawk
Jun 24, 2003, 07:14 AM
ruby bullet is awesome. i love mine against delsabers. especially since it can bypass their blocking techniqs like a photon launcher.

SubstanceD
Jun 24, 2003, 12:53 PM
I know this is very much off topic and as such I apologise in adavance but what the bloody hell does "wOOt" mean, I see this expression an awful lot on this website and I don't have a clue what it means.

Electron
Jun 24, 2003, 12:55 PM
When you go rare hunting for a specific item, you almost never get it, lol.
When you've given up on it, suddenly it just lies there before your feets.
You pipe an hour to find a Pal Rappy and it doesn't drop anything. Then you do a normal run on Ultimate Forest and find the little sucker just waiting for you in a room and he drops the item you were looking for so hard!

WO.oT!!!

Auronius
Jun 24, 2003, 12:59 PM
Some people think that w00t started in MMORPG's like Everquest, when people would go "Woah, Loot!" or something. It just kinda evolved into something else.

Nei3rd
Jun 24, 2003, 01:04 PM
One time I was runnin around Hard RUINS as my FOmar character Edgar and near the end one of my buddies picked up a red box, note that it was one Force, one HUnewearl, a HUcast, and a RAcast. So Kiara (the HUnewearl)picked it up and said told all of us that she couldn't equip it. I asked if it was a low stat but she told me it's x-ed out so she gave it to the RAcast, couldn't do it. Gave it to the HUcast, couldn't do it. So when I got it I noticed that I could equip it (but it was grey tho) so when I went back up and tekked it I found it was an Elysion. I was sooooo happy. I literraly squeeled like a small school girl. Man that was uber groovy.

Nickwillnotbe
Jun 24, 2003, 02:12 PM
Heh... atleast you get something good. About my third time fighting Vol Opt ver2 it dropped a red box. I was thinking "extra cool". I strided over to the box and guess what I find... a freakin Gae Bolg. ;_;

Bit
Jun 26, 2003, 12:28 AM
I find it sickening that Dal Ra Lie Drops a God forsaken Dragon Slayer for Oran. He drops a red box,And I'm Only to be heartbroken at the sight of my 50th Dragon Slayer. Oran can sure make you angry at times..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bit on 2003-06-25 22:29 ]</font>

Soukosa
Jun 26, 2003, 01:11 AM
For most of the ID's, you get one good rare drop from one of the Ult Ep 1 bosses and all the others drop some 9 star.

Nai_Calus
Jun 26, 2003, 03:55 AM
Oran will make you hate red boxes. When I killed Vol Opt Ver.2 for the first and only time ever with my HUmar, I thanked whatever dieties may exist that he did not leave me yet another Cross Scar. I will never again set foot in Ult Mines with Ian-Kun X... Only one drop there I had any use for, and I already got one of those off a nice Redria Pouilly Slime. ^^
And Barba Ray pisses me off. All the times I killed him on Hard looking for a Double Saber, he doesn't give it to me. I kill him once on Ult, and he's more than willing to drop that Red Scorpio I have no use for. X_x; Blah~!

silvermax
Jun 26, 2003, 04:05 AM
On 2003-06-24 10:53, SubstanceD wrote:
I know this is very much off topic and as such I apologise in adavance but what the bloody hell does "wOOt" mean, I see this expression an awful lot on this website and I don't have a clue what it means.

HAHAHAHA

to me its just an expretion of extreme excitment wOOt is the ultimate in happieness, or typing wOOt replaces WhoooHooo etc..