PDA

View Full Version : Battle Mode

HappyTree
Jun 23, 2003, 01:04 PM
its fun when youre a hunter and youre chasing a ranger around beause they cant do jack squat to you while theyre running and as long as your chasing them they wont want to die so theyre pretty much screwed. try it. ITS FUN!

ChibiMyu
Jun 23, 2003, 02:05 PM
um, no thanks. You see, n00b bashing only entertains for the first few times around. Then you'll want to fight something that will actually fight back. And of course I'm sure that there are a few rangers around here who will be happy to give you a good bashing. Care to fight my ramarl? Hey, I said it only gets boring after the first few games. >=)

Vantamiath
Jun 23, 2003, 09:46 PM
*puts back in memory card with Jou on file*

M8TRIX
Jun 23, 2003, 11:23 PM
2 bad the snow queen is so cheap, what i would do is turn around on u and freeze u and then pop out some mech guns and bye bye basic humar

Mr_Snuggles
Jun 24, 2003, 06:34 PM
On 2003-06-23 21:23, M8TRIX wrote:
2 bad the snow queen is so cheap, what i would do is turn around on u and freeze u and then pop out some mech guns and bye bye basic humar

And then ice break out faster than ur done doing the 3hit combo with the snow queen and pull out red hg and obliterate u. to every action their is a reaction my great uncle said, think before u post or u'll get a remark like mine again.

Spyke96
Jun 30, 2003, 09:55 PM
It's also fun when you chase around noob humars thinky they are tough and "1337." Then when your about to win they say you cheat and they are the only "1337" ones then they dc. But um i never beat up on poor little noobs so i would not know what they say before they dc. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Cromlea-Tear
Jul 1, 2003, 06:16 AM
*puts back in memory card with Jou on file*

HappyTree, just let me say this, you're screwed. xD

ZoA
Jul 2, 2003, 08:52 PM
if you run...megid
easy as that

jt
Jul 6, 2003, 02:59 PM
lol i can wipe out pathetic rangers and hunters with level 130 FOrce and what makes it worse my mag isnt a mind mag i dont use hacked/massly duped and i could beat anyone with that kind of crap. SO if u think ur stupid lil BKB or T-J sword bring it on XBL and get ur azz dragged against the floor HAHAHAHA
dont hate congratulate 7 wins in a row and 2 seconds lol i hate those things...

Z-Death
Jul 10, 2003, 01:25 PM
...why would u think up a sig like that?
oh and heres a question, why did my Hucasel beat the crap outta my friends Ranger andriod person even when he was over 10 levels higheer that me? ill tell u why, im better and no matter ur level or equipment, its how good u are that make u win
(damn thats a lotta typing)

Jehosaphaty
Jul 10, 2003, 06:42 PM
*no my mine is better than urs*

*nu-huh, my guy cud smash u*

how old are we?....every char has the ability to be great, and kick it in their own way. and yes z-deathbuddy, equipment does matter. dont think for a minute it doesnt.

Blade666
Jul 11, 2003, 02:40 PM
Whats funny is you are right cause i been doing that alot and rangers do run with there pathetic guns and forces psshh if they dont use megid they aint nothing trust me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

~Cant touch this~

Spyke96
Jul 12, 2003, 03:31 AM
Blade666 if you think forces are nothing then you never battled before.

Blade666
Jul 13, 2003, 09:55 PM
Kid why do you got to cry about forces.

I got to say yeah they strong but the one i kicked was about 130 and im 156 so he didnt use megid and i didnt have a issue so stop crying about it and fight a force cause its FUN.

~LaTa~

Spyke96
Jul 14, 2003, 04:02 AM
Were you talking to me? If so i'm just saying forces you don't take lightly because from that comment of yours you acted like you could take any force and win. And this "kid" stuff your sayin you better watch who you say it to

Blade666
Jul 14, 2003, 02:59 PM
Hey "KID" i dont care if you are hacked and its pso so what you going to do but hey ill take you anywhere and just give me the place and time then ill come "KID"

Now forces are easy to beat if they dont use megid and its true cause alot of them dont use a cure/freeze and that gives me a chance to kill them.

~Blade Master~

Spyke96
Jul 15, 2003, 02:15 AM
Hacked, kid, wow you just keep coming up with shit don't you and most the good forces don't use megid so your just picking on noobs there so untill you can face pros don't talk big cause all that will appen to you is you will get beat and then you will start crying like a little baby so just shut your mouth.

Blade666
Jul 15, 2003, 02:52 PM
Nah actually i say you are good and dont cry but sometimes i dont die so i never say that anyway so dont you want to battle?????????????

~Blade Master~

geewj
Jul 15, 2003, 05:53 PM
Take it to PM's