PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Best rare armor and shield combo

Duder_Cooter
Jun 23, 2003, 01:49 PM
What is the best rare armor and shield combination. Your opinion is much obilged....

DarkShinjaru
Jun 23, 2003, 03:32 PM
When you say combo do you mean like, a Set or just any 2 Rare pieces of equipment?

For a "set", not really one I guess, I'd have to say Attribute Wall+Attribute Plate

For just rares, and this is for what I have since I dont know other rare armor's statistics well enough In-game, I'd say Guard Wave+Secret Gear..lol, theres much better shields I think.

JavaMoon
Jun 23, 2003, 11:06 PM
In my opinion, the best armor and shield combination for non-android Hunters and Rangers is the Aura Field and Standstill Shield. I care more about defense than evasion so this combo rocks!

For forces it has to be Aura Field and Safety Heart. This only works if you're female though. I guess for males, replace the Safety Heart with an Attribute Wall.

For androids, though, I have difficulty figuring out what armor is best. Speaking solely from a defense point of view, what is it?

Rhete
Jun 23, 2003, 11:34 PM
I heard DF Field is pretty nice for droids. It's kinda strange how they cant use the best armors, virus wear, aura field, and I think one other too