PDA

View Full Version : ARGHHHH

Slicer238
Jun 23, 2003, 01:54 PM
I did a nice run on mines vh and managed to find a kaldbog(sp) and a cure/paralysis my first run of the day and I go into Vol Opts trans and next thing that happens my screen goes to a message sayign turn off my cube. I'm offline so that just pissed me off.
*flips off the cube*

s.TiNgEr
Jun 23, 2003, 01:59 PM
you got a message to turn off your game and you were offline? Wierd.....
That sucks though

Dillon
Jun 23, 2003, 02:03 PM
Check your PSO disc. That usually only happens when the system's reading a scratched disc, and it skips too much data to back-read..I believe.

Slicer238
Jun 23, 2003, 02:04 PM
It was like An error has occured please turn off your Nintendo gamecube and read something in the game manual, I look in the manual and it doesn't say anything about that message. Two 9 awesome 9 star rares poof

*Goes to check.....................no scratches.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slicer238 on 2003-06-23 12:05 ]</font>

s.TiNgEr
Jun 23, 2003, 02:07 PM
It's a problem with your gamecube then......

Slicer238
Jun 23, 2003, 02:08 PM
I'm gonna go check and see if it screws up again be back in 15 mins.

Valleo
Jun 23, 2003, 02:10 PM
Are you using a third party memory card? One of my four memory cards is a third party (I use it for temporary challenge mode characters) and I get that message sometimes when trying to go to the network settings from the menu screen. Its a black screen that says "error has occured" right?

Slicer238
Jun 23, 2003, 02:22 PM
Ok bakc my cube didn't mess up and as I did my run a box letf a nice shiny red box, I thought maybe it would be my kaldbog(sp) so I picked it up and it was a slicer of assassin argh. No i'm using nintentdo brand mem cards.

Dillon
Jun 23, 2003, 02:26 PM
You're after a Kaldabolg..thingy? I dunno how to spell that without going and looking at the many that I've found while making my rounds through Vhard Ruins http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Try playing the Vhard Retired Hunter's quest, offline, if you can. I found one in there in the first run through it, along with a Final Impact and Custom Ray v00.

I got lucky that night..found all of those within 5 minutes.

Slicer238
Jun 23, 2003, 02:29 PM
Me= lazy my level 79 RAmar hasn't done any quests in vhard yet. so hopefully after I get to 90 I won't have to do any to pick it.