PDA

View Full Version : Mechguns.

Dillon
Jun 23, 2003, 02:14 PM
Since I always dropped them, and don't remember where to look..can someone tell me where I'd get a Master's, Lord's, or King's mechgun? Or a mechgun that's just as weak, or maybe a little stronger..with one of those attributes.

Soukosa
Jun 23, 2003, 02:20 PM
Try looking Normal Mines and Ruins and expect to do alot of work if you want specials like those on the weakest weapon of class.

Dillon
Jun 23, 2003, 02:29 PM
Yeah..I figured it'd be hard getting those..maybe the shop'll have them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

dude3282
Jun 23, 2003, 03:22 PM
I think he may have been referring to any mech class. Where would he find vulcans/gatlings? I'm guessing VHard forest?

Stricker
Jun 23, 2003, 04:03 PM
On 2003-06-23 13:22, dude3282 wrote:
I think he may have been referring to any mech class. Where would he find vulcans/gatlings? I'm guessing VHard forest?

No he said weak weapon with strong attribute, right?

No the shop dont sell those and I have never seen any Hell handgun. Sorry :/

VulpesMundi
Jun 23, 2003, 08:33 PM
The shop will eventually sell weapons with Master's, but that's the only one of the experience steal it'll ever sell. Since it's a 2 star special it ususally is difficult to find until higher levels (61 and up is probably when it really starts showing up with a modicum of frequency). Then you have to factor in that it randomly appears and may or may not show up on the weapon you want. Could take one try, could take many, many tries. You'd probably have more luck just fighting enemies on either Purplenum or Whitill. Just remember that Mechguns don't start appearing until the Normal Mine and upgrade to Assaults in the Normal Ruins floor 3.

Genoa
Jun 23, 2003, 09:50 PM
Its the Mines. It has to be. I'm a SKYly and thats the only place I find Mechguns the most. (rare to find mechguns for skyly if you didn't know)