PDA

View Full Version : Cmode with me? :/

Orange_Coconut
Jun 23, 2003, 02:33 PM
Hey, I'm currently working on C4 at the moment, but there's nobody to play with. I have people who are willing to play, but they're only on for certain late hours.

I don't know if this should go here or in Player Match-up. But I was just wondering if anyone would like to play with me later on tonight? Or if not tonight then maybe sometime this week?

It'd be nice, just PM me if you're interested :/

Jason
Jun 23, 2003, 08:18 PM
Meh, I didn't even finish the first one yet.

LordCronai
Jun 23, 2003, 09:40 PM
I'm on C4 too, I'd be glad to c-mode with you anytime this week...no one ever seems to be on the same challenge as me =| By the time you read this, you'll probably be done with C4 anyway. Oh well.

Orange_Coconut
Jun 23, 2003, 10:59 PM
Heh, no, I'm not done with C4 still. I truthfully have nobody that will play with me :/

Sheik1
Jun 24, 2003, 06:10 AM
Drop by Alcyone 06 sometime and find a C4 game. I leave my choice search on for that reason...people that want help...and believe me sometimes I think about turning it off.

Anyways, my characters are Sheik* and Kesho*. Drop by and look me up tomorrow night...maybe I can help you guys get though that C4. I have a few buddies in there that I am sure would not mind helping fill a C4 team.

Vanango
Jun 25, 2003, 01:32 AM
I've FSODed 2x now in challenge mode games. I'll play as long as it's not on a super populated server http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Orange_Coconut
Jul 6, 2003, 11:09 PM
Sorry I'm so late to respond, and I'm not meaning to bump this topic because it's on the second page. I meant to reply to it but I was gone all last week.

I normally play on Altair 9-4 (favorite number + favorite lobby ^_^)

So if anyone would like to schedule a time with me then I'd be glad to try and accomplish C-mode. I'm relaxed about it, so there's no need to rush unless you'd rather rush through it. Just PM me or IM me if you would like to schedule a time with me. I could try and get a group of 4 people as well.

Thanks everybody http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

devil001
Jul 6, 2003, 11:24 PM
IVE BEET CHALLENGE MODE 6 TIMES FOR THE S-RANKS BUT ILL BE HAPPY TO PLAY WITH YOU PM ME SOMETIME OK WEEL MEET