PDA

View Full Version : i need sum decent rares- im offline can n e 1 help

ljs011172
Jun 23, 2003, 04:47 PM
im a lv 77 Humar and have a +37 (??) Dragon Slayer and a lv 200 Brihava- im on Ultimate forest- HELP!!!

Slicer238
Jun 23, 2003, 04:49 PM
Go to item findings select your section ID and the look at what levels will give you what you want.

ljs011172
Jun 23, 2003, 04:52 PM
im a Skyly and i have tryed it usin the pipe trick and bin lukin for ages still aint found anything gud- had a fsod and lost all my items and am lukin 4 a twin sword but have got the rest back

Nani-chan
Jun 23, 2003, 04:58 PM
Offline fsod? You may have a bad memory card...

In any case get to Skyly ult caves. Do a few Addicting food runs and you may get a Sange, Red Sword, red dagger, red slicer, or chainsawd.

I wouldn't worry about piping for the mil lily. By trying to get the other weps a mil may show up.

Joe-Azlin
Jun 23, 2003, 05:03 PM
Dude I think your lieing. For one the Dragon Slayer only gets to 34 max grinded and two you cant get offline FSOD. Your gamecube froze or something it wasnt FSOD that only happens online. If your GC did freeze then you prolly have something wrong with it or you played it too much or you covered up the fan so it couldnt cool down and then it over heated.

Zelgadis
Jun 23, 2003, 05:15 PM
Join the club. I Agito hunt everyday. Still not a damn thing. I make about 5-6 runs then I stop just cause I get pissed and I can't find it. As for rares I just run through the game as much as I can...I can't do much more then that. I just get lucky sometimes. Like I found a Devil/Battle the other day. Traded my twin psycho guns, last survivor, cross scars, monogrinders, digrinders, scape dolls, and the battle I just found for a god/battle. If your hurting for items find someone that plays online and trade what you can to get for what you want. One more question....does anyone know what I can get for a Red Saber +78?

ljs011172
Jun 24, 2003, 04:13 PM
sorry, i was not sure what my Dragon Slayer was, so i put a guess i aint played for a while because of GCSE Revision, so sorry about that- but i have hundreds of grinders in loads of my other characters so as im savin up for the modem i should be online within a month!!!
How do you use the items like S-beats arms and Goboomas Right Arm???

ljs011172
Jun 24, 2003, 04:22 PM
i had been playin it 4 15hours on the trot when it happened!!!