PDA

View Full Version : FOmar Material Fun!

Skrewd
Jun 23, 2003, 09:46 PM
Oy oy...after reading through the maxing stats guide, I'm wondering what to do with my FOmar. I dunno how many and of what material I should use. ANy suggestions guys? Thanks in advance ^_^.

Genoa
Jun 23, 2003, 09:54 PM
well rappy hunter, you should have mention what section ID he is so we can determine what kind of Materials you find. Are you class A or B? and if so... what are you having more problems in? HP, ATA, ect... When you tell us that I think we can give you a better answer sry.

kabuki64
Jun 23, 2003, 10:47 PM
Meh it depends on what kind of Fomar you want to have, a melee one or a pure tech one. For example, for a melee Fomar I would suggest you use 100 mind mats, 100 power, and 50 def. However, on a pure tech Fomar I would go with 150 mind and 50 def.

I went with the standard 50 def mats because a fomar has such low defence that you might need it going on into harder areas and such. Also you wont have to waste alot of your mags stats on defence and focus more on mst or power. I forgot to mention that the max amount of mats is 250 on a fomar, and hp mats are counted seperatly so you dont have to worry about these messing with your mat limit.