PDA

View Full Version : West Tower

RadHaz
Jun 24, 2003, 02:24 AM
It's after midnight, and the new quest is up. Can my LVL 66 Hunewearl measure up?

rappy_slayer
Jun 24, 2003, 02:27 AM
darn it! its uP!? man, and im offline till saturday too...stupid vacation...i only have offline play for a week! noooOO!

Silvamord-Whitetail
Jun 24, 2003, 03:00 AM
Percents can now be added to weapons due to the new quest. After loading the quest, talk to Hopkins and Paganini, who will ask you to find the reasearch data in the Seabed. Find the computer holding the data in Seabed, and then proceed to and beat Control Tower. Once completed, return the data to Hopkins and Paganini. Exit the quest, and then load up Gallons Shop. Talk to Hopkins and Paganini. Paganini will now offer to add percents to weapons based on photon drops and photon spheres.
-5% for 20 photon drops.
-30% for 1 photon sphere.
Certain rules do apply, and they are:

-Cannot add percent to an S-rank weapon.
-Cannot add percent to a 0%, it must be at least 5%.
-Cannot add percent to hit attribute, even if it has minimum 5%.
-Can add percent to the same attribute multiple times.
-Can add percent to any weapon other than S-rank.
-Can (theoretically) add percent to a total of 100%.
-Can add percents to multiple attributes on the same weapon.
-Can (theoretically) get up to 100% on all attributes, given they all have at least 5%.

If you have any other information or corrections, feel free to post it.

Orange_Coconut
Jun 24, 2003, 03:01 AM
5% for 20 Pds? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

That's just evil.

LollipopLolita
Jun 24, 2003, 03:04 AM
wow thanks a bunch Silvamord-Whitetail

amazing work!

finally a use for photon sphere. no more banging my head ont he table

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-06-24 01:05 ]</font>

Guntz348
Jun 24, 2003, 03:05 AM
Not to hit % or to Sranks... that kinda sucks really bad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Oh well at least now we know what photon spheres are for. No more people asking what they are for, yay!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

*does a little jig*

Octavian
Jun 24, 2003, 03:10 AM
Heh, my team must have COMPLETELY missed the seabed data computer, oh well, theres always tomorow, same quest as east tower basically tho, eplision and all, just starts out in seabeds 0_o

heh, edit: I just realized this.....photon spheres are going to be madly duped now...... everyone is going to have an all 100% bkb+80......gonna suck.

also, it will be alot harder determining dupes now, well not really but at least there used to be obvious percents.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Octavian on 2003-06-24 01:13 ]</font>

Castoth
Jun 24, 2003, 03:12 AM
Geez...I'd be better off and ditching my legitness in order to raise my weapons to a decent level. Now the uber dupes will become even more of crowd killers. >_<

Anisha__J-Hunter
Jun 24, 2003, 03:14 AM
how.. nice.... now ST made it totally easy for the dupers....

I welcome the tons of 3x 100% weps to the Gamecube universe.....

Castoth
Jun 24, 2003, 03:21 AM
Aside from Al Rappy and Hildebear units, GC PSO will be almost as bad as XBox PSO online now.

Jazhara
Jun 24, 2003, 03:21 AM
This makes no sense, sure if you don't care what dupers do then it's something to save PDs for, but there will be very little point joining public games now unless you use cheat items...

-STE-
Jun 24, 2003, 03:29 AM
http://tails04.sonicteam.com/visualbbs/data/200306/5688.png

ummmmmm

1 ps 30% awwwwwwwwwww
20 pd 5% ...........

too much

Castoth
Jun 24, 2003, 03:31 AM
Pretty certain it won't affect the dupers out there at all...

*sighs*

Maximus1
Jun 24, 2003, 03:32 AM
This is a complete joke...HUmars will be running around with 0/0/0/100/25 BKBs and 100/0/0/100/20 Double Cannons...Rangers will be using 0/100/0/100 Guld Millas...wtf was Sega thinking!?!?!?!?!

Deus-Irae
Jun 24, 2003, 03:37 AM
booooooooo.

who though this whole thing up?!

way to expensive and completely not worth it.

no hit% and no srank attributes..:/ bah!
(not to mention the whole dupe/uber BKB thing...)

yuck!

how's the quest though? any fun?:)

Castoth
Jun 24, 2003, 03:39 AM
Someone on GameFAQs has said that there doesn't need to be % in an attribute already to add to it. They claim to have a 30/0/0/90 Orotiagito now.

Richard
Jun 24, 2003, 03:39 AM
Hmm, so part of it takes place in the Seabed.

Simple request: Could someone give me a rough estimate as to how many Sinow Zele and/or Delbiter there are in this quest?

I won't be able to play it for a couple more hours, just want to know if it's good for "hunting" those greedy Seabed enemies.

elfin
Jun 24, 2003, 04:13 AM
This will ultimately and utterly destroy the little fun there was left in public games... Now i wont even consider it...

GyroidFanatic
Jun 24, 2003, 04:15 AM
On 2003-06-24 01:39, Richard wrote:
Hmm, so part of it takes place in the Seabed.

Simple request: Could someone give me a rough estimate as to how many Sinow Zele and/or Delbiter there are in this quest?

I won't be able to play it for a couple more hours, just want to know if it's good for "hunting" those greedy Seabed enemies.

Sinow Zele - Around 5 or 6
Delbiter - Around 10+

LollipopLolita
Jun 24, 2003, 04:20 AM
counted 6 sinow zeles in seabed, 13 delbiter total i think

here's vulpes rough counts

F1: Mericarol x1
F2: Gibbles x3
F3: Recobox x5, Del Lily x2, Mericarol x2
F4: Gibbles x1, Merikle x1, Mericus x1
F5: (dark room) Recobox x7, Del Lily x2, Gi Gue x3
F6: Delbiter x3, Ill Gill x1
F7: Recobox x4, Del Lily x2, Gi Gue x2, Ill Gill x1
F8: (dark room, heal ring) Delbiter x5, Ill Gill x2
F9: Recobox x4, Mericarol x3, Del Lily x3, Gibbles x1, Gi Gue x2, Delbiter x2, Ill Gill x4
F10: Epsilon

Richard
Jun 24, 2003, 04:22 AM
On 2003-06-24 02:15, GyroidFanatic wrote:
Sinow Zele - Around 5 or 6
Delbiter - Around 10+

Awesome!!!

That seems to be nearly double the average number of those enemies in a normal online Seabed run. Well, I guess there's no better time than the present to go YAMIGARASU and RIKA'S CLAW hunting.

Thanks for the reply. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LollipopLolita
Jun 24, 2003, 04:23 AM
i'll work on the guide tomorrow guys, with full maps and counts as usual. right now i'm just dead tired >_<

Jack
Jun 24, 2003, 04:27 AM
On 2003-06-24 02:20, LollipopLolita wrote:

F1: Mericarol x1
F2: Gibbles x3
F3: Recobox x5, Del Lily x2, Mericarol x2
F4: Gibbles x1, Merikle x1, Mericus x1
F5: (dark room) Recobox x7, Del Lily x2, Gi Gue x3
F6: Delbiter x3, Ill Gill x1
F7: Recobox x4, Del Lily x2, Gi Gue x2, Ill Gill x1
F8: (dark room, heal ring) Delbiter x5, Ill Gill x2
F9: Recobox x4, Mericarol x3, Del Lily x3, Gibbles x1, Gi Gue x2, Delbiter x2, Ill Gill x4
F10: Epsilon

Those aren't all at once, are they? I don't like the sound of Floor 9. FOUR Ill Gills?

VulpesMundi
Jun 24, 2003, 04:28 AM
The quest was crazy. Very, very evil on Ultimate. Have fun. I REALLY recommend you play on a team with this one. The critter setups are absolutely nasty, and the dark rooms don't help. =X.x=;;;

As for the use for Photon Spheres, seems Sonic Team is catering more to the cheaters than anyone else here. I know no non-cheaters who own a Photon Sphere. I myself have probably only found around 200 Photon Drops and have used most for various things already (including adding Zalure to my S-rank Slicer). I think it's too expensive, and therefore will be of little help to us who don't use dupes. I suppose it can be both a blessing and a curse that a hit bonus cannot be added to weapons. C'est la vie.

Orange_Coconut
Jun 24, 2003, 04:29 AM
It's almost as fun as a Barrel of Monkeys, right? Or is that a Barrel of RABID Monkeys.... Heh...

VulpesMundi
Jun 24, 2003, 04:31 AM
On 2003-06-24 02:27, Jack wrote:
Those aren't all at once, are they? I don't like the sound of Floor 9. FOUR Ill Gills?

Not all at once, but most floors have multiple waves at a time. It can get really nasty. As for Floor 9, it was a single Ill Gill first and then three Ill Gills simultaneously. There was just too much chaos for me to list all the waves properly while trying to stay alive. =X.x=;;;

dropslash
Jun 24, 2003, 05:05 AM
Too expensive and not worth it, yet the fear is that everyone will be running around with crazy percent weapons.

Why would you blame Sonic Team? I'm sure in their heads they were giving out one heck of a reward for completing a brutal quest, collecting photon drops and hunting down photon spheres. Odds are they have the legit players in mind when it comes setting up things like this.

The reality is, in a legit frame of mind, the ability to had 30% to a photon effeciency is pretty significant.

It's not ST's fault that skilless people have to dupe every item they get their grubby mitts on to try and prove something, like how badass their lv10 HUmar is with a J-Sword, or BKB. To most of us they just look foolish. And it will be easier to spot the dupes now, just look for the weapons with 3 100%'s.

You want to bitch? Bitch at the people who dupe and spread dupes. You want to actually do something about it? Next time someone hands you a 100/0/100/100 BKB, sell it for 10 meseta.

Moon-HeeJun
Jun 24, 2003, 05:13 AM
Finally the PSO community never has to worry over dupes again, dupes r just someone elses high % weps most of the time, now if we want percents we can add them ourselves. Diversity should pop back up in PSO once again, no need for everyone to use the same wep because of its percents. I say get out that good ol favorite wep of yours and add some percents to it and lets start playin with some diversity among players weapon choices, PSO needed this believe it or not. Hopefully this sheds some light on what sega was thinking.

Castoth
Jun 24, 2003, 05:20 AM
What really pisses me off is that my 0/0/40/40/50 Charge Arms were on par with the power of some duped RA weapons out there. I could potentially do as much, if not more, damage than many of the dupers out there once I got my base ATP high enough and it was kind of nice being able to find a weapon like that.

Now? Soon, 90/0/90/90 Baranz Launchers will probably be commonplace so there goes that dream for my RAcast. Even though many items were duped before, at least legit players could still have the hopes of finding the same items with possibly around the same, or better, %. It was a way to be on par with them and now that's taken away.

The people I truly feel sorry for though are the ones that are trying to level up in Normal-VHard. Before, it was already hard to tag enemies for experience with uber-twinked out characters but with this, it will be near impossible unless you are fast with the spellcasting (sucks for androids). That's not particularly fun of course...

Loyd
Jun 24, 2003, 05:53 AM
Why always me...???
I had three team mates today, and we did West Tower, but as soon as we started the quest, we talked to Hopkins and all he said was like "My father is working on a huge project right now" and nothing more!
How do you meet paganini? I haven't tried on the JP servers.. I was on antares 8.
Or must you have the S-Rank special attack thinggy unlocked too?

Anisha__J-Hunter
Jun 24, 2003, 06:22 AM
Actually he is talking about something like "now I only need to combine this data with the east towers"

So I guess u need to have recieved the East Tower Data, too

Loyd
Jun 24, 2003, 06:40 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Then how do u get the East tower data???
I forgot!

Anisha__J-Hunter
Jun 24, 2003, 06:56 AM
Easy... talk to Hopkins before going to the East tower, get Data in boss room, talk again after East Tower

Loyd
Jun 24, 2003, 07:02 AM
heh...
gotta go, bye!!!

Wang_Tang
Jun 24, 2003, 09:46 AM
too lazy to read rest of thread...

I don't really think many of the lamer/dupe users will benefit from this anyways. for the most part they lack the skill to put any super powerful weapon to use.

Reenee
Jun 24, 2003, 10:10 AM
EVERYBODY!

Add percents to Charge Vulcans. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Auracom
Jun 24, 2003, 10:27 AM
I'm gonna cry >___<.

Must get back online...

J-Sword2
Jun 24, 2003, 10:44 AM
can u add % to as many weaps as you want.

Jazhara
Jun 24, 2003, 11:03 AM
On 2003-06-24 03:13, Moon-HeeJun wrote:
Finally the PSO community never has to worry over dupes again, dupes r just someone elses high % weps most of the time, now if we want percents we can add them ourselves. Diversity should pop back up in PSO once again, no need for everyone to use the same wep because of its percents. I say get out that good ol favorite wep of yours and add some percents to it and lets start playin with some diversity among players weapon choices, PSO needed this believe it or not. Hopefully this sheds some light on what sega was thinking.

So how many percents are ya gonna add? To make a weapon worth all the Photon Drops, you need at least two Photon Spheres / 60% bonus on top of something you already have.

That's 180 PDs to improve one stat significantly one one weapon. Even doing repeated offline forest runs it will take forever to get that many PDs... Hence the complaints above that this is for dupers. Unless you have a secret photon sphere factory? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BTW, while we're on the subject, what's everyone's opinion on the fastest way to earn PDs? (Obviously duping doesn't count).

As you might see above, IMO it's offline forest runs (with high enemy counts, e.g. Soul of Blacksmith) checking all boxes. Sure more might drop online, but offline they're all yours. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

On the upside, it'll make it even easier to spot players lying about where / how they got their stuff. This annoys the hell out of me - people don't actually dupe stuff themselves but accept dupes / gifts, then they slag off dupers (because all the 'gifts' they get are legit, riiight) and pretend they found all their stuff themselves.

Sad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jazhara on 2003-06-24 09:37 ]</font>

Rljohn
Jun 24, 2003, 01:21 PM
find a duper *cough cough* to give you 198 Photon Drops,.

Malkavian
Jun 24, 2003, 02:07 PM
A duper can give 198 photon spheres directly....

I think photon spheres shouldnt be acumulable. Is not like someone will legitly have more than 1 and if yes maybe 2 after many months. There wasn't a need to make them accumulable.

Reenee
Jun 24, 2003, 02:14 PM
I suggest that anybody who sees some moron give out Photon Spheres grab those spheres and sell 'em off.

Rhete
Jun 24, 2003, 03:00 PM
On 2003-06-24 03:05, dropslash wrote:
Why would you blame Sonic Team? I'm sure in their heads they were giving out one heck of a reward for completing a brutal quest, collecting photon drops and hunting down photon spheres. Odds are they have the legit players in mind when it comes setting up things like this.

I have no doubt they had good intentions, but they really need to stop being so naive. Through their stupidity we are now subjected to the 100/100/100 crap that xbox pso has to deal with. I doubt any legit player will ever use this exchange now, 99 pds takes absolutely forever to get, and there are better things to get with them.

It's not ST's fault that skilless people have to dupe every item they get their grubby mitts on to try and prove something, like how badass their lv10 HUmar is with a J-Sword, or BKB. To most of us they just look foolish. And it will be easier to spot the dupes now, just look for the weapons with 3 100%'s.

It is STs fault for not having the ability to control your average pre-teen duper humar wannabe. It'll get annoying when every single open game in existence will have a 100% bkb/cannon/jsword. I blame sega for letting it happen

Nickwillnotbe
Jun 24, 2003, 03:15 PM
Shapiro, I totaly agree with you...

It is STs fault for not having the ability to control your average pre-teen duper humar wannabe. It'll get annoying when every single open game in existence will have a 100% bkb/cannon/jsword. I blame sega for letting it happen

Ok, I am really sick of HUmars taking flak from everyone. Yeah, lots of them do run around with BKB/Cannon/Jsword and a DC mag but it IS NOT EVERYONE. I don't feel it is right that everytime someone mentions duping, it involves a HUmar. So, does that mean that I am a duper? Even though I am a legit HUmar packing crap at level 124, I should be looked down upon? I know that HUmars have a bad reputation, but we aren't all bad. Other than that, I totaly agree with you Rhete and I am preparing myself to see tons of 100% BKB's when I go on today. I am not posting this to offend anyone, so if you are PM me and I will edit my post.

Thanks for listening.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nickwillnotbe on 2003-06-24 13:17 ]</font>

HaLLa
Jun 24, 2003, 03:53 PM
I dont know if anyone posted this or not but in order to take on that guys quest you must have completed the one in the East Tower. I found this out earlier when my one person couldnt take on the quest while my person who did the East Tower one could.

HaLLa
Jun 24, 2003, 03:54 PM
well I just noticed people already found this out.

dropslash
Jun 24, 2003, 04:01 PM
I just picked HUmar off the top of my head. It has nothing to do with class.

Well, i guess the question to ask is, "How bad is duping amoung the Japanese players?". In all honesty, if i were a Japanese game company and things were all good with the Japanese players, i could give a damn if the American players want to screw things up for themselves.

This quest is a good example. There's probably Japanese players right now with legit 90/0/90/90 rares. It's kind of like the Resident Evil 2 Tofu mini-quest. That was included as a challenge to the Japanese players because they were so damn good, not because it was something fun to Gameshark.

I'm not saying duping is specifically something american players do, but i'm sure the bulk of the problem is on this end. ST probably sits in their offices and laughs.

Anisha__J-Hunter
Jun 24, 2003, 04:08 PM
There's probably Japanese players right now with legit 90/0/90/90 rares

I really don't think so.... noone could foresee this step of ST. Most people spend their PDs on Sranks Specials already.

Jason
Jun 24, 2003, 04:11 PM
Sonic Team is so stupid. Welcome back to the age of the Dreamcast versions...

HaLLa
Jun 24, 2003, 04:29 PM
all weapons that can have them will have all 100%s now. Since people will dupe 99 Photon Spheres and pump up any weapon imaginable.

Im going to make a Saber with 100%s. Now that just owns. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

FluxGryphon
Jun 24, 2003, 04:31 PM
Gods...20 for a 5%? And isn't a Photon Sphere 99 PDs? After upgrading my S-rank I've gotten up to 10 PDs and they drop less frequently than anything else - I get more Scape Dolls than Photon Drops...AIYA! In my opinion it would have been better to allow ppl to get percents on Enemy Parts-type weapons than upgrade percents on existing weapons.

*sigh*

Ah well...The quest itself is interesting. Very fun for team play! No fun without! Who wants to arrange for a Quest Night?

Rangers must beware of Delbiters! And be sure to bring your Frozen Shooter!

Maki_Nomiya
Jun 24, 2003, 04:37 PM
I knew it.. ppl worry for the 100% 100% 100%..

Lets just wait to the pso be full of that 100*3 Cannons , Swords etc.. so we will need run away from teams when ppl enter with that kind of wepss..

Thanks sonic team

Khaotika
Jun 24, 2003, 04:45 PM
Well...I'm divided.

On the one hand, I can break out all the legit rares I've accumulated in the ALL 0 MUSEUM* and give them some %, which they should have had in the first place..

On the OTHER hand (it's a REALLY HEAVY HAND)...

- Takes too damn long to get Photon Drops
- Takes too damn long to get Photon Spheres
- People will never trade for Drops again
- Those with access to dupers can now be the proud owners of countless scores of 100/100/100% weapons (AKA Step the Fuck off Weapons)
- The already unfairly overpowered Ramarl will now become akin to God.

This proves that Sonic Team is run by squirrels.

-Khao

(* Items may include Partisan of Lightning, Twin Blaze, Soul Banish, Meteor Cudgel, Heart of Powm, Demolition Comet, Red Sword, Twin Brand, Sange, Flowen's Sword SKYLY, and the usual overflow of Silence Claws, Dragon Slayers, and Justys. Some assembly required. Batteries sold seperately.)

Richard
Jun 24, 2003, 05:00 PM
The quest was fairly disappointing...

For starters, as has been said, SonicTeam is just giving the dupers more, and the legits less. No legit is going to save up 99 Photon Drops just to get 30% to a single weapon and single attribute - it's not going to happen. Dupers on the other hand, will now (and probably already have) mass dupe Photon Spheres, and all their weapons will now have 100% attributes, making those TSUMIKIRI J-SWORDs and GULD MILLAs that much worse. Don't tell me "it's not that big of a difference", that fact remains it should have never happened.

Now for the quest itself - basically more of the same. Aside from the Seabed part, which I really enjoyed (mmm, Zele), it was nothing new. Same enemies, different layouts and positioning. Yeah, it's fun. Sure, it's challenging (F9 - 3 Del Lily and 3 Mericarol at the same time = mass casualties), but I would much prefer if they brought back some old quests instead of giving us essentially the same Tower quest over and over. Soul Blade or Towards the Future, perhaps?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-06-24 22:11 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jun 24, 2003, 05:23 PM
okay guys it's up, maps and walkthrough, i'll add the counts to online quest counts later today.

note the varying teleporter/terminal locations when you play.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1133

jspacemunkey
Jun 24, 2003, 06:07 PM
i'm really confused, so please excuse me if this has been addressed. can we add photon percents to enemy weapons? i'm dying to add some to my baranz launcher. based on the rules listed in the quest announcement it seems the answer is "yes", but i've heard a large number of people say the exact opposite on other forums. anyway, i hope we can. thankfully, being on xbox, i'll have a long time before this quest is avaiable so i can collect pds like crazy.

jc

HaLLa
Jun 24, 2003, 06:25 PM
well I guess not really much worse than before. People used dupe or hacked weapons before. Now they are just more powerful. If you didnt play with them before you dont have to now. They just do more damage....adnthey arent all spread out....yet.

BurgerDog_
Jun 24, 2003, 08:50 PM
http://tails04.sonicteam.com/visualbbs/data/200306/5830.png
Found this in first West Tower attempt.

HaLLa
Jun 24, 2003, 09:23 PM
congrats

Teloran
Jun 24, 2003, 10:38 PM
well ST gets a big clap from me. I play PSO on the Gamecube, and on the Xbox... this new reward for beating the West Tower in my oppinion sucks. I will admit, ya I have a duped weapon here and there on either character on either system, does that mean I love duped weapons only? no way. PD's are a complete pain in the ass to get on either system, and I for one will use them for something better then adding a percent to some weapon. For people who dupe, hey fine dupe all you want, for people who are legit, be legit, like it was said earlier, if you get a duped weapon and you dont want it... sell it.

Rhete
Jun 24, 2003, 10:59 PM
On 2003-06-24 13:15, Nickwillnotbe wrote:

Ok, I am really sick of HUmars taking flak from everyone. Yeah, lots of them do run around with BKB/Cannon/Jsword and a DC mag but it IS NOT EVERYONE.

I realize its not all of them. Its just a fact that all of the really annoying mass duped items (bkb, s&y, double cannon, jsword) are hunter only, and HUmars are the most common hunter. There are plenty of annoying duping HUcasts, HUcaseals, and HUnewearls, just usually not in the numbers the HUmars come. I'll try and direct my hate towards all hunters from now on though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

On 2003-06-24 20:38, Teloran wrote:
For people who dupe, hey fine dupe all you want, for people who are legit, be legit, like it was said earlier, if you get a duped weapon and you dont want it... sell it.

I enjoy open games and meeting new people, but the amount of BKBs and Jswords I saw were already bad enough, now they're even stronger, making open games even less of an option than ever

On 2003-06-24 16:07, jspacemunkey wrote:
i'm really confused, so please excuse me if this has been addressed. can we add photon percents to enemy weapons? i'm dying to add some to my baranz launcher

Yes. I saw it done already, friend got 10% native to a baranz

HaLLa
Jun 24, 2003, 11:14 PM
I wanna make 100% sabers. that would own.

Reenee
Jun 25, 2003, 01:12 AM
Screw that: everybody should give 100% to the basic weapons of the normal series of weapons (Saber, Dagger, Sword, Slicer, Partisan, Handgun, Rifle, Shot, Mechgun, Cane, Wand, Rod).

eXo
Jun 25, 2003, 02:06 AM
hmmm this is crazy a good idea but crazy *LOL* now there is no way to ID a Legit from a dupe also,I believe that sonicteam probly made this possible in the hope that by making everyone have the opportunity to get 100% weapons duping would no longer be required anymore http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif to bad it will never work the the only way to tell dupes now is by the hit % http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HaLLa
Jun 25, 2003, 11:27 AM
someone told me they got banned from have a TJ Sword that was 100/100/100/0 or something

so maybe sega is trying to make it not AS bad

NeoPhatnutz
Jun 25, 2003, 12:06 PM
Hmm, I haven't heard anything about that...I heard some people who got paranoid, cause they DCed during their %-adding frenzy. They thought it was the higher powers above, but I DCed quite a few times last night, and a friend FSODed twice in about an hour. The Servers just seem really unstable since the quest went up...

Also, has anyone noticed that the Seabed Section of the Quest has variations? I think theres a different variation for each ID. On Redria, the Computer isn't far from the exit, and the Sinows consist of many Zoas and a Zele or two. On my Purplenum game, the computer is accessible much earlier in the stage, and the Sinows are ALL Zeles.

HaLLa
Jun 25, 2003, 12:27 PM
I think the guide shows 2 different variations

LollipopLolita
Jun 25, 2003, 04:30 PM
it's not each ID, it's just variation of locations, there are 3 spots and each time it's randomly determined. and you will only see the extra enemies if you are player 2.player 1 and player 2 starts out at different spots.

PSOismyCRACk
Jun 25, 2003, 06:02 PM
what do u do with a photon crystal?

LollipopLolita
Jun 25, 2003, 06:04 PM
well we'll find out when it's actually released

Davion
Jun 25, 2003, 07:11 PM
First off, I thought that Photon Spheres would do this. I was afraid about it really. I mean, if everyone was a legit, this would be a really cool thing.

Also, Photon Crystal? Man, I'm gone for 3 days and all of this happens.

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 25, 2003, 10:03 PM
i think its great to add %s to weps lik orotiagito and body parts, u cant add hit so its not that cheap