PDA

View Full Version : If you could change something about PSO what would it be?

Android_15
Jun 24, 2003, 07:13 PM
The things that I would change is.....

-The camera angle (I would have it so that you could change angle or zoom with the c-stick) kind of like Splinter Cell Camera Control.

-More like adventure (being able to jump and climb on stuff)

-More cinamatics (meaning more cut scenes "short movies)

WhAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

Nei3rd
Jun 24, 2003, 07:19 PM
Something that doesn't involve everyone's favorite chesty red head. I'm so sick of Rico this Rico that. Maybe some cooler locations would be nice like an abondoned city o something. Yea an abondoned city. Where everything is all worn out and stuff. Glass is falling from the windows and stuff. Maybe find a torn up body. Make it kinda like Silent Hill. Dude, that would be awesome! Have like evil possessed animals come after you, message disks (like the ones Rico used) would work at first but if you accessed them again it would spout out some random weirdo stuff. Enemies would revive if your in a room for too long. Some rooms would be filled, I mean FILLED with monsters but if you exit and re-enter they would be gone. Total flippy The Shining stuff man.

PhrozenPhoenix
Jun 24, 2003, 07:19 PM
I'd make it s instead of Z and start doing the same thing, Z would do the function that R does, only give you 3 OTHER commands. Therefore giving you a total of 9 commands. And to use limit breaks, holding down both R and Z.

Android_15
Jun 24, 2003, 07:25 PM
Ya that would be an awesome level an abadon city..

-I would also change that you could build your character from scratch design everything on him give hima custom pant job lol (Androids only of corse)

Dime
Jun 24, 2003, 07:28 PM
More levels. A night level would be cool.

MelancholyWitch
Jun 24, 2003, 07:29 PM
id make a whole lot more characters

jonny-5
Jun 24, 2003, 08:07 PM
server-side saving...

Auronius
Jun 24, 2003, 08:11 PM
Enemy experience and hit points that increase as the number of people playing increase.

M1ndTheory
Jun 24, 2003, 08:17 PM
More levels...Episode 2 was a start but still want more levels.

Getintothegame
Jun 24, 2003, 08:19 PM
Remove the various ways to dupe, its semi possible, except for the USB memory card.

Online only game, serverside saving.

A GAME THAT Sonic Team CANT MESS UP LIKE THEY DID WITH THE WEST TOWER =P

Nei3rd
Jun 24, 2003, 08:19 PM
How about civilian clothing? Instead of that Armor plated stuff that most hunters wear we could have some in like aleather bomber jacket with jeans runnin around smiting stuff. Or maybe like what Tidus wears minus that huge arm thing.

Jason
Jun 24, 2003, 08:22 PM
1. No duping.

2. Zero online problems.

3. More Nintendo comebacks (we only can have Sega stuff for example, a Dreamcast MAG).

4. More Download Quests with great rewards.

5. More areas.

6. More weapons like the Lavis Cannon.

rappy_slayer
Jun 24, 2003, 08:28 PM
more weapons. no duping. and that abandoned city thing and reviving enemies sounds alot like Resident evil for GC. stupid crimsonheads

Rhete
Jun 24, 2003, 08:38 PM
On 2003-06-24 17:19, Nei3rd wrote:
Something that doesn't involve everyone's favorite chesty red head. I'm so sick of Rico this Rico that.

Episode 2?

Maybe some cooler locations would be nice like an abondoned city o something.

That's what forest 2 is...

I'd change
1. No Double Save
2. No duping at all
3. No adding % to weapons >_<

Android_15
Jun 24, 2003, 08:39 PM
lol it does kidda sound like Resident Evil now alls you need is the bad camera angles and the lack of good tunes..... but beside that I think someone should send them a list of things that they could improve upon, from the gamers themselves telling them what we would like to see in the next PSO "if there is one" ((I HOPE SO)) so we could just impove the game that we love:)

Namevah
Jun 24, 2003, 08:47 PM
Note that all of these would be near inpossible to do if you ask me but:
-Give hunters a more unique control (like a humar that controls like in Devil May Cry or a ramar that is stealthy aka Splinter Cell (enemies wouldn't notice you in the room unless they see you). It would be hard but wouldnt it be cool seeing your favorite hucast slashing like Dante (in DMC1 not 2)
-More clothes: capes, jackets, helmets, ect
I have more but I cant remember them.

Nei3rd
Jun 24, 2003, 08:49 PM
I would enjoy a better soundtrack. I usually end up turning the volume down and listenin to the radio. I mean it'd be nice to have a heavy metal tune during a boss fight or maybe a jazz tune during a night stage. Which by the way, would be awesome.

EDIT: Yea, unique character moves would be good. Like Rangers would be able to shoot from behind walls while hunters can jump on top of enemies for the final blow. Forces can charge they're tech for an added punch and range. They can also sacrifice they're TP for a major all out mgic blast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nei3rd on 2003-06-24 18:53 ]</font>

Hunter4life
Jun 24, 2003, 08:57 PM
This would probably be impossible but here it goes...

Make the next (or future) pso an MMORPG that includes....

-All the planets from the previous Phantasy Star games

-Several new planets and stations

-The ability to fly a ship or something, and then be able to engage in space-combat and dock at planets or stations.

-Lots of new items, abilitys and characters

Basically, it would be a cross between Earth and Beyond and Star Wars Galaxies with a pso story and theme.

But since thats not going to happen any time soon, I'd just have to say add new characters, items and individual abilitys, not just the same spells for all the classes.

Sham
Jun 24, 2003, 09:05 PM
Goodbye.
> Dupes / Cheating

See you later.
> Quick Leveling Tricks

Bye-Bye.
> Idiots who don't have the word 'teamwork' incorporated into their vocabulary

and

Hello.
> More customizeable costumes, IE. set color per piece of clothing

Good to see you.
> EPII Challenge Mode (Wish it would come out already)

Nice to meet you.
> More quests, more levels and unique enemy attacking

Mystil
Jun 24, 2003, 09:15 PM
I don't know anymore. People will just find a away around it. I'd like to see an end to ALL THE RARE WEAPONS IN THE GAME. ALL!

Android_15
Jun 25, 2003, 10:52 AM
You Know what I think is that everyone would like??
((THE GAMECUBE COMES WITH FREE MODEM AND FREE ONLINE PLAY!))

s.TiNgEr
Jun 25, 2003, 10:56 AM
I'd add in more characters, and stop corruption somehow....

SubstanceD
Jun 25, 2003, 11:54 AM
I would go with more coustumes/hairstyles/etc for all charcters.

I would also like it if each charcter had a unique battle animation making them all 100% unique from one another.

It would also be nice if each charcter class had thier own special move.

More involved combat ( sort of like Devil May Cry where you could chain moves together to create combos, also not as stiff looking charcters ).

Better enemy A.I.

More levels and more towns. I need more variety in my locations, everything in Episode 1 is beginning to look too familiar for my liking and episode 2 is not far behind as far as repetition and monotany is concerned.

Mags, Mags are the current bane of my life ( I love my new Sato but I hate raising it, it's taking forever and to think I have to raise another Mag for my Fomar before I can resume normal gameplay ), I wish that you did not have to wait so long in between feedings before you could feed your Mag again. I also wish that you could pick and change the color of your Mag ( much like you can use the dressing room option to change the color of your characters clothes ) so that you could match it to your characters latest costume, color coordinting is a big thing for me and hate it when my Mag clashes with what my characters wear, especially when I have just spent hours raising the damn thing.

s.TiNgEr
Jun 25, 2003, 12:14 PM
Maybe a deeper plot to the story... that sounds good ^_^

AnubisGodofEvil
Jun 25, 2003, 12:48 PM
On 2003-06-24 17:13, Android_15 wrote:
The things that I would change is.....

-The camera angle (I would have it so that you could change angle or zoom with the c-stick) kind of like Splinter Cell Camera Control.

-More like adventure (being able to jump and climb on stuff)

-More cinamatics (meaning more cut scenes "short movies)

WhAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

A fully functional AI System that generates new stronger enemies every time you gain a level, that also generates new items, worlds to explore, NPC encounters, new levels after you beat a level, and no max lvl. up. also I would like to take this game back to its roots by giving it an entire world to travel over like in Phantasy Star 1, 2, 3, and 4. That is what made those games so great is that you got to travel around the world, meet new NPCs, and visit different towns/villages. Also, 2 words, "STORY LINE!!!!!!!!!!" the game needs alot more of it.

P.S.: I answered your question, you owe me your SOUL!!!!!!HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

s.TiNgEr
Jun 25, 2003, 12:56 PM
Maybe a scene where the ship gets blown up, and somehow you get to another planet/ship?

RoninJoku
Jun 25, 2003, 12:57 PM
A desert and snow level! almost all of phantasy star 4 took place in desert and snow.

More customizeable characters so you could get rid of those ugly humar and ramar costumes and have a lot more variety! You should be able to choose accessories too like sunglasses of a cowboy hat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

More weapons and armor that are good. Id like to see a bunch of ultimate weapons that are basically the same but a little different so that there could be some variety instead of just seeing everyone with bkb tj swords splread needles and snow queens/frozen shooters.

More music disks!!!

Also... they could have like a back up save file like in pokemon ruby/sapphire where if your file got corrupted you could bring back from the last save. (of course all items would be deleted so there could be no duping)

s.TiNgEr
Jun 25, 2003, 12:58 PM
snow levels would be so cool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DukeElrond
Jun 25, 2003, 04:17 PM
I want to be able to swim. o.o;;

fyrewyre
Jun 25, 2003, 04:30 PM
On 2003-06-24 18:57, Hunter4life wrote:
This would probably be impossible but here it goes...

Make the next (or future) pso an MMORPG that includes....

-All the planets from the previous Phantasy Star games

-Several new planets and stations

-The ability to fly a ship or something, and then be able to engage in space-combat and dock at planets or stations.

-Lots of new items, abilitys and characters

Basically, it would be a cross between Earth and Beyond and Star Wars Galaxies with a pso story and theme.

But since thats not going to happen any time soon, I'd just have to say add new characters, items and individual abilitys, not just the same spells for all the classes.

Sonic team should have consulted you before they made this. btw didnt they ask ppl what they would like to see in pso? and if so i hope if wasnt japanese ppl only (no offense really) and sham has some interesting views on this.

Dime
Jun 25, 2003, 05:03 PM
On 2003-06-24 18:22, Jason wrote:
1. No duping.

2. Zero online problems.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Chibi-Chan
Jun 25, 2003, 05:32 PM
If I could change something it would be the reward for this new West tower quest. I thought Sonic Team din't want people to use dupes but now that they've made it so you can increase any weapons percentages aside from s-ranks, everyone will have 100 100 100 double cannons and j-swords and whatnot. If they had made it so you could increase percentages on s-ranks that would have made the s-ranks much much more useful than they currently are. Now they've just made super uber dupes a certainty.

kat
Jun 25, 2003, 05:36 PM
I'd like to see some use of terrain come up at some point. The ability to jump and climb to some extent.... however I'm not too good at those games that involve this sort of thing (fell off a bridge in halo when playing with my brother. I still think he pushed me) so maybe that's why I do well enough at PSO. I think snowbanks would be a fun thing at some point for a level, but we already have Penguins (rappies) and the snow dragon for ultimate...

And I do think we need to see some tech issue improvements.

Soukosa
Jun 25, 2003, 05:46 PM
On 2003-06-24 17:28, Dime wrote:
A night level would be cool.

There's is a night level. The first Jungle one takes place at night. Behind all of those trees there's a huge moon and a sky full of stars.

satoshi1
Jun 25, 2003, 07:02 PM
And there's the online nights quest that takes place in at night in the seaside.

Firocket1690
Jun 25, 2003, 07:17 PM
hmmm....

actually ... ST didn't mean to make those "super uber dupes"
because the photon dops were RARES ....
they estimated someone could play for about 60+ hours just drop collecting... (aprox)

so they thought we'd be able to add %s to our weapons THAT MUCH HARDER ...

our lil careless ST hasn't given much damn about this whole duping thing...

anywho ...
back on topic
I'd like that snow level, and the costume thing, and new monsters on every difficulty, not just from VHard to ult
I mean something in normal, something ELSE in hard, something ELSE in VHard, you get the idea....
using the same monster frames for about 80 levels gets boring really quickly ...

and also!!
nobody thought about this, but I'd also like to RENAME you character...
I mean, startinganother skyly character just to get up to VHard ONLY TO PIPE HILDES ....
for a God/Arms... for your other char ...

major pain in da arse

welll ...
that's my 2 cents ^_^

- D4L -

Dime
Jun 25, 2003, 08:35 PM
Not a half assed thicker version of Forest night level. Some sort of city, or abandoned highway or something.

PhrozenPhoenix
Jun 25, 2003, 08:44 PM
More character classes......like a.....demon class

Auracom
Jun 25, 2003, 08:58 PM
There should definitly be a chain gun kinda weapon...
maybe called the Yas8000C or something along those line. Getting rid of dupes would be a bonus.

s.TiNgEr
Jun 25, 2003, 09:00 PM
maybe an item that you can pick up. If you were to pick it up, it would destroy all of your dupes.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

heh

An item like this would generate at random. It's like a special attribute, or a hidden photon in a weapon.

jonny-5
Jun 25, 2003, 09:20 PM
i think they should have

more customization
enhance the old levels to make them look on par with ep2
more original levels
a snow level
more night levels
ALOT more weapons,armors, and units
Maybe have it go up to level 500 or 300
A new difficulty mode
Redesigned monsters (New High Poly Models w/ new textures)
Server-Side Saving
Added Minigames besides soccer...
Another redesign on the lobbies
More character classes
Updated models for everything w/ better textures
More unique and charming rares (such as toy hammer, hamburger mag etc)
Mini Bosses added to ep1 quests
Find a permanent way to remove duping and hacking
Hidden levels for more unnique and intersting quests
A new color for the rare items (im addicted to red lol )

...basically a hug append disk http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Reenee
Jun 25, 2003, 09:22 PM
Make it real MMORPG.

3,000 rare items. Dammit, I don't care whether you like it or not: get it on PS2 on dual-layer DVD or whatever's big enough.

More machine-type levels.

Light-based enemies.

Fantasy levels (cloudy castle...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

Free keyboard with your order. Want fries with that?

Make it a real MMORPG.

Jason
Jun 25, 2003, 09:36 PM
On 2003-06-25 10:58, Stinger08 wrote:
snow levels would be so cool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I agreed, as we can see one of the battle area where you fight against the Sil Dragon in Ultimate Mode. Very pretty yes.

s.TiNgEr
Jun 25, 2003, 09:39 PM
Maybe an add on to the frying pan weapon..... like the armor and the shield that goes with it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

jonny-5
Jun 25, 2003, 09:42 PM
oh and I think they should make more interesting special attacks...maybe a whole new attack button for unique attacks. Such as playing a riff on crazy tune etc... and possibly addning remixed music!

s.TiNgEr
Jun 25, 2003, 09:48 PM
more attack combos http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
er..... I'd love to see specific shops for different classes. The Hunter Store, Ranger Store, Force Store..... yeh

GuerillaPimp
Jun 25, 2003, 10:18 PM
-more techniques

-more attack shortcuts

-at least 6 players per team

-no more *SOD's!!!

-no more hacking/duping

-better updates, and more frequent

-whole NEW animations and graphics, not just minor upgrades

jonny-5
Jun 25, 2003, 11:08 PM
ya more techniques would be nice...Maybe with the GC behind the game they could pull off a nice wind tecnique or water (not ice) technique.. Furthermore, I think they should redo all the current tech effects for a refreshing new look for forces http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif That would be sweet to see some rappies being blown away by some lvl 30. Wind Technique! It would add different strategies and possibilities to gameplay!

the_Anthem
Jun 25, 2003, 11:18 PM
better costumes like more than the one in differnt colors like a hunter in sothing like from the matrix or in the forces flowing robes (still cant get off of that) and id love to see a ranger in a robe

-Nytro >:)

Nambrosia
Jun 26, 2003, 02:21 AM
More levels definatly;
More players allowed per team too;
But here's what I'd most like to see...
A SKILLS system reminicent(sp?) of Phantasy Star 4. Like say your a HUmar, so.. you can have Windslash (one of Chaz's from PS4), where when you use it, a slashing gust of wind comes through a bit in front of you, and lateral
---|
---|
X--|
---|
---|

( The X is the HUmar; the |'s the Windslash pay no attention to the -'s)
There were other useful ones in PS4.. such as Demi (girl-android)'s Medical Power which healed/restored all teammates. And Wren (guy-android) and Demi both had Recover, which Restores their HP (In PS4, the Res tech series and the Monomate item series wouldn't affect Androids) and they even had a shield skill.

I've beaten PS4 twice and I could look up all the Skills but I'm too lazy to do that now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

In PS4, the Humans and Newmans (and Dezorians) would learn new skills (and techs incidentally) at certain level increments, and for ones they had already learned, it'd add to their limit.

I.e. at LvlX Chaz had CROSSCUT X/X Lets just say it was 4/5, that meant, obviously, he could use it 4 more times, and that his current limit is 5. Every so levels, already-learned skills would get +1 to the limit, and the only way to replenish skills was through visiting an Inn. Basically it'd be like the Trap System in PSO for Androids.

I really hope Skills come back... there's so much I liked about PS4 I wish they'd bring more back somehow http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

jonny-5
Jun 26, 2003, 02:47 AM
Ya more players per game would be a great addition if they could pull it off without sacrificing too much in the lag department.. Maybe a new maximum of 8? Or maybe only BBA users could access the 8 player games? I dont know... Maybe if players have the BBA that can access even higher player games such as 10 maybe 12 player games...but then you have to balance all that out...You dont necessaraliy want 12 players all with high mags, 4 god/powers and spread needles killing everything in one little room. That would be a massacre and definatly piss off more people due to exp hogs.

Kent
Jun 26, 2003, 03:12 AM
PSIV-style skills.

Zelda 64-style battle system.

I want to customize every damn button on that controller, and be able to set multiple shift buttons.

Manual Blocking, parrying, and counter-attacking. These, of course, requiring precise timing.

More Techniques! I want ones that raise/reduce ATA, MST (just for the technique damage), EVP, and Luck of allies/enemies, respectively, and also more attack techniques, like water, wind, earth, and non-elemental techniques, as well as FFV Sorcerer-style enchantment techniques.

Technique combos. Not only being able to cast techniques in quick succession, but also being able to do a certain chain of techniques to activate special ones, like in PSIV.

More manuverability options, like jumping, evasive rolling, quick dashes, etc. that can be combined with attacking.

Bigger combos for some weapons. Instead of the standard three-attack combos for everything, when using light, fast weapons, or no weapon at all/gloves you should have six- or nine-attack combos. Hell, I want grappling when unarmed.

Double/Triple/Quadruple Techniques, a la Chrono Trigger would be interesting to see in a game like this.

Last but definately not least, I would have the game BALANCED!

Vantamiath
Jun 26, 2003, 04:10 AM
Here would be my perfect PSO...

* A huge city/planet/whatever the hell it would be that the new PSO would take place on.

* Same amount of classes--just way more custimization.

* No cheating at all...the evil word wouldn't even EXIST in my PSO

* Vehicles

* More branch types of weapons

* Every weapon would look unique

* All 3 consoles--with direct linking between all of them

* A huge city...one that had just as many things to do as the actual leveling

* Characters could level up to 400 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;

* More unique lobbies and MUCH MUCH larger ones

* Sweet graphics with NO online slowdown

But most importantly...I'd just like to fall back in love with the new PSO--like I did when I first played Version 1 online.

AnubisGodofEvil
Jun 26, 2003, 10:34 AM
On 2003-06-26 00:21, Nambrosia wrote:
More levels definatly;
More players allowed per team too;
But here's what I'd most like to see...
A SKILLS system reminicent(sp?) of Phantasy Star 4. Like say your a HUmar, so.. you can have Windslash (one of Chaz's from PS4), where when you use it, a slashing gust of wind comes through a bit in front of you, and lateral
---|
---|
X--|
---|
---|

( The X is the HUmar; the |'s the Windslash pay no attention to the -'s)
There were other useful ones in PS4.. such as Demi (girl-android)'s Medical Power which healed/restored all teammates. And Wren (guy-android) and Demi both had Recover, which Restores their HP (In PS4, the Res tech series and the Monomate item series wouldn't affect Androids) and they even had a shield skill.

I've beaten PS4 twice and I could look up all the Skills but I'm too lazy to do that now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

In PS4, the Humans and Newmans (and Dezorians) would learn new skills (and techs incidentally) at certain level increments, and for ones they had already learned, it'd add to their limit.

I.e. at LvlX Chaz had CROSSCUT X/X Lets just say it was 4/5, that meant, obviously, he could use it 4 more times, and that his current limit is 5. Every so levels, already-learned skills would get +1 to the limit, and the only way to replenish skills was through visiting an Inn. Basically it'd be like the Trap System in PSO for Androids.

I really hope Skills come back... there's so much I liked about PS4 I wish they'd bring more back somehow http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I couldn't agree more. Or at least have something like a limit break system. Other than PB's.

Android_15
Jun 26, 2003, 11:09 AM
Now I think someone should send these posts to SEGA TEAM so they can read them and know how to improve apon were they went wrong...they would have the ulitamte game then if they took all our ideas http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

s.TiNgEr
Jun 26, 2003, 11:39 AM
maybe an item that lets you mix techniques to add more effects http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Azman
Jun 26, 2003, 11:52 AM
More photon blasts would be cool...and have you noticed how when you initiate a PB, your mag just sits on your shoulder doing nothing? I tohught the Mag was the one turning into a Stag/Monster/Thing to attack/help.

Yeah, the Photon Blasts should be much-revamped. I'd like to see my Mag, whip off my shoulder, mutate into a big Snake, coil around an enemy, squeeze, explode, and return to my shoulder. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif And other cool effects, that are unique to combined photon blasts.

Mag cells should be more easily collectible (say, two times as rare as Photon drops), and to compensate, there'd be more Mag cells, with rarer ones (like a Falz mag!)

Also, you should be able to target allies with your techniques, but not for damage! This is what I'm thinking:

I cast Foie on a Hunter, who, as the fireball hits him, initiates a special attack with his ****Saber (where **** is a fire-related prefix, eg: "Heat Saber"), and the resulting effect is the Hunter doing a massive cutting-fame effect (like Cloud's omnislash in FF7, but with added flames).

There should definately be more technique-hunter/ranger combinations to increse co-operation between forces and other classes. This would have forces from becoming emerging from their role of 'support'.

Valleo
Jun 26, 2003, 12:13 PM
Well since everyone is going crazy on these suggestions...

1. Server side saving.

2. Expand the game to include other planets. Different areas in different planets would be released at different times and require different levels to access.

3. MMORPG style for the shops, cities and so on, but keep the small teamwork based dungeon setup.

4. The ability to dodge, block and or roll. This change would also require an upgrade to the enemy AI, otherwise it would just be too easy. Also, the ability to strafe while using guns and other ranged weapons.

5. The ability to set up a guild online, complete with a guild "house" online space and members only access to certain areas of that guild house. Also the ability to set up shops within the guild to sell your 10 million Blade Dances and so on.

6. Blacksmith abilities for specialised high level characters, to create custom weapons with custom attributes .

7. Completely customiseable S Rank weapons, from the name, description, look, effect and so on.

8. Srank armor and barriers/shields. See above.

9. I like the vehicules idea. There should be certain levels that require the use of a vehicule just for fun.

10. A better system for battle mode. Mabye organised tournaments as well.

11. Higher max level limit and a difficulty higher than Ultimate. Ive got no idea what they could call it.

12. Fully customiseable clothing. Get rid of the whole "same clothes different colors" scheme and just give us a bunch of different uniforms and plain clothes. Each item of clothing should come with a color bar like the one that comes for the hair color. Androids should all be able to have the choice between a synthetic or organic look, with teh same color options for armor. Different areas shuld get different color bars.

I should stop before I start really rambling....

EDIT: Almost forgot... please bring back the other PS races... Espers, Desolians, Motavians and Musk cats... thats right.. I want Musk cats!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Valleo on 2003-06-26 10:15 ]</font>

s.TiNgEr
Jun 26, 2003, 12:18 PM
more lobby opiions..... like adding that card game into the lobby

Azman
Jun 26, 2003, 03:03 PM
When you finish a difficulty, give stats on these:

Weapon/technique accuracy
Weapons/techniques hit
Weapons/techniques missed
Items collected
TP spent
HP lost
NPCs killed
etc...

s.TiNgEr
Jun 26, 2003, 03:21 PM
an item where if you use it, you get to pick which stats go where

PumpkinKing
Jun 26, 2003, 07:49 PM
new enemies i mean wtf?!?!?! all the enemies are the same thing!!!! they sound the same, they atack the same, theyr all just as stupid as 1 anuther i mean GOD!!!http://www.argh.org/images/tfline.gif

PumpkinKing
Jun 26, 2003, 07:51 PM
NO PAYING TO GET ONLINE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhttp://www.rant.org/images/tline.gif

Lman90245
Jun 26, 2003, 07:59 PM
hmm, I want the ability to make weapons and give my own discription of them and make the specials.maybe create another galixy to explore, ship off from pioneer 3 and select from 3 other planets each with 3 or 4 levels... and the ablilty to go back to ragol and pioneer 2.

Hunter4life
Jun 26, 2003, 08:45 PM
Forgot to add a few things in my other post....

-Multiple cities with different layouts, or one humongous (sp?) city with several shops and a feature that allows you to own a room or building so you can sell and/or display stuff.

-Hireable NPCs, you go to a Hunter's Guild rep. and hire a few NPCs to follow you down to a planet or station to fight alongside you.

-(This may sound crazy) Expendable amunition. It gets extreamly boring using a gun with infinite ammo and no need to conserve.

-On the same subject as guns, no 3 shot firing sequence, instead it would be free fire with a crosshair and a scope for rifles.

-A MUCH better story line

-More customization for characters, mags, etc.

Nei3rd
Jun 26, 2003, 08:58 PM
Here's a little list I composed of what should be thrown in.

- Co-op skills like in Crono Trigger. Example, a Humar swinds his/her sword into an enemy launching them into the air while a ranger rushes in and shoots the enemy while its still in the air with mech gun. Hunter stabs weapon into enemy then force uses Gizonde on weapon using it as a conducter to further enhance lightning spell.

-shorter mag feeding times

-Bars. If one is sick of the lobby they can go into a bar. There they can buy stuff to feed they're mags while they wait for someone. Chat. Even play a few mini-games. Like a drinking game! W00t! But the bar can only contain half the people in a lobby.

-extra levels such as an abandoned town, battleground (complete with rotting corpses!), a better beachside area (the one in EP.2 wasn't so great. Nice but not that great.), and the inside of Pioneer 1! Oooh! Complete with the wandering souls of it's previous inhabitants!

-unique character actions. Remember the wands? You know how useless they are? Well if equipped to a force with a high MST, they can use it as a double saber! WHEEEEEE! Rangers can equip two handguns, and Hunters...i dunno. Let's not forget chain combos! The more combos you do on an enemy, the more exp you get (like the dull, awesome, Stylish! thing on DMC)

-completing certain quests unlock different, harder quests that are more rewarding (ie the whole black paper thing would have you help a police cheif take down one of the bigwigs that Black Paper works for. Completeing it would net you a Supressed Gun)

-Class specific quests

-Unlockable secrets such as bestiary, Jukebox (listen to the BGM from Central Fire Swirl quest among others), character artwork, doujinshi (of course translated).

SO thats about it.

Hitaro
Jun 26, 2003, 11:52 PM
man you guys are all real kool fans i just readed the thread its sweet. I would like to see all of that stuff. It would also be cool to have someevade items like in Resident Evil remake for GC. Or evasive maneuvers backflips, roll over. Special technique like unique ones for each character like you jump and split your enemy in half or phychic powers. man that would be nice. Jumping cliffs in those stages i would add a castle type stage like ancient all broken and stuff i guess we should make our own MMORPG to put all we want man i guest imaginacion doesnt have limit i could keep writing about more stuff to put but it wold take me hours and im going to play pso again so bye.

Interceptor
Jun 27, 2003, 05:07 PM
I'd be happy if they could stop corruption.
More animations with weapons would be nice.
Most of all, a better storyline, instead of chasing ghosts... We all know offline single is dull as hell.
If you've played Zelda, you'll know what i mean.
Make a real RPG out of PSO.

Meesh
Jun 27, 2003, 05:55 PM
-I think they should add character sounds in the game and you can choose your voice from a big big list.
-Also, I hate how its always the wrestling games with the REALLY REALLY REALLY cool character generation. They should have that kind of generation in PSO.
-Also, you should be able to make proportion a little more specific.
-And enemies should vary (i.e. the dragon could have a diff style and color almost every time you see it).
-Lastly, there should be fighting techniques such as rapid fire for RA, charge up spells for FO, and weapon proficiencies for HU (or anyone).