PDA

View Full Version : Inferno Bazooka

Milky
Jun 24, 2003, 07:25 PM
What's the deal with it's special attack? Doesnt say anything about it in the description thing, it doesnt hit very often, and when it does it doesnt display the dmg you do, just that wierd circle/triangle/symbol thing. It does hurt though, kills em eventually.
Anyone know?

Soukosa
Jun 24, 2003, 07:48 PM
It's special is Devil's, so when you see that one mark on the enemy, it cut the enemie's HP in half or to a fourth (I can't remember which one).

InajaD
Jun 25, 2003, 03:17 AM
I believe it's half, but it doesnt matter!!! Cuz the truth is that the inferno bazoocka is one of the WORST weapons in the game....! I've found 2 in just one game and i'm glad i haven't found any more, it's TERRIBLE and too slow anyway, so find someone who likes it and trade it for something better for you, anyway, enjoy it if you can, cuz i couldn't..!!
good luck

Stugern
Jun 25, 2003, 07:24 AM
It's probally half...If I were you,I'd try to trade it for something...Blah,blah, blah! My first post! Yay!

Milky
Jun 25, 2003, 10:18 AM
Yea, I pretty much only use it for taking nano dragons out when they're too far away to do anything to me. They just fly straight up, straight back down, die, next.

Soukosa
Jun 25, 2003, 10:49 AM
I've heard that they are fairly strong but yeah, they are quite slow, unless you put them on a FO, who use them as if they have a God/Battle on.

Shadow_Hound
Jun 25, 2003, 11:22 AM
On 2003-06-25 08:49, Kalonera wrote:
I've heard that they are fairly strong but yeah, they are quite slow, unless you put them on a FO, who use them as if they have a God/Battle on.

nano dragons sorry but they dont do damage unless u r fighting a large group of Sharks, it takes advantage and hit with all his power, and if the if u leave the sharks hurt he will kill them and get bigger and stronger, and u wont get the experience

Sunblast
Jun 25, 2003, 11:28 AM
I recently got the Inferno Bazooka, so I hope I can help. The special is obviously Devil or Demon. I've looked at it, and as best I can tell, it's Devil, which cuts enemy HP in half. Just make sure you see that little symbol appear on him so you know it works.

Bit
Jun 25, 2003, 04:10 PM
Personally, I prefer the Justy , which has the same special. It's fast, and does a nice deal of damage for the type of weapon it is. It's also nice to laugh at Indi Belra's who think they're badass. ;/

Hedgehog
Jun 25, 2003, 04:23 PM
I found one yesterday, i hunted it down i 2 hours ... and its pretty cool (my first launcher) but my prime character is a Hunter so she isnt allowed to use it !! (o_O)

It looks cool though !

InajaD
Jun 25, 2003, 11:40 PM
waaaaaaaaaaaait a second..!! are you talking about the inferno bazooka or the justy??? cuz the bazooka is totally useable for hunters..!! i'm a hunter and i had 2 of those..! the justy i dont know about it, havent seen one, dont know what it is.. so this is it..!
good luch

Hedgehog
Jun 26, 2003, 10:41 AM
(it was the inferno) hah didnt notice i could equip it (hehe stupid me) And yes you are rigth, its really crap ! A Varista is a better choice !

InajaD
Jul 1, 2003, 02:41 AM
SAVE the varista..!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha
burn that bazooka man.!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Good luck

Egga_jr
Jul 1, 2003, 12:19 PM
Where find you infreno bazooka? I lock for it

silvermax
Jul 1, 2003, 01:18 PM
infreno bazooka is really nice for a hunter fighting DF, you get all that range for when he's on the other sid of the lvl http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

fury02
Jul 1, 2003, 07:21 PM
I hate it...because once you get in ultimate, you cant hit a thing. It misses all the time(if your a hunter like me). I'd rather use my Combats.

Raziel_Kai
Jul 2, 2003, 01:10 AM
It looks cool to have such a big gun in your hands and do really nice damage. To slow to be used normally on level runs.
I have found one and I must admit I love the chunk of metal.
Can't dismiss the fact that it's slow as heck, though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Stalfos333
Jul 2, 2003, 01:28 AM
Oddly enough, it's faster for Forces. So the one I have with 50 hit and 30 Dark is being saved for my FoNewm.

Wufei
Jul 2, 2003, 02:14 AM
Oddly enough, it's faster for Forces. So the one I have with 50 hit and 30 Dark is being saved for my FoNewm.
Are you talking about the Inferno Bazooka? My FOnewm couldn't use the one I found in PSO DC v1... maybe that's changed?