PDA

View Full Version : ME..Lucky???WHA??

tennis_guy
Jun 25, 2003, 01:24 AM
wow! I actually got lucky doing mines! 10 minutes ago i was going through ultimate mines with my greennill RAmar, and I killa Sinow Blue and he drops a magic rock "moola".( i found one like 3 weeks ago on 2 player with my friend on my id, but he picked it up and I let him have it) Then in the next room I find a ring of canabins and I kill the middle one and get a Kasami Bracer! This is major lucky for me, cause i never find good rares http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif....oh and yesterday I got a Star Amplifier off of a Hildelt...I wish I was this lucky all the time!

rena-ko
Jun 25, 2003, 03:59 AM
an hour ago i found a ruby bullet from vol opt with my pinkal - at last ^_^ i killed this thing around 40 times so far.
now i hunt for a dragon claw from sil dragon with my whitill - wish me luck ^_^

ah and congrats - winning streaks like this are what makes the invested time seem worth.

Deus-Irae
Jun 25, 2003, 04:28 AM
wow, good luck!!!:D congrats!!!

those are some nice rares folks!

cept those dang Claws, ive got like 5 of those...:/
that Dragon loves to drop for all of my ID's :lol

rena-ko
Jun 25, 2003, 05:27 AM
really? i killed sil dragon around... 20 times now, nothing... i want one to call it crap and let it rot in my bank -

.... -
damn i forgot to get a screenshot from the ruby bullets tekker picture... >.< *hurts own head with a large wooden stick*

Richard
Jun 25, 2003, 07:07 AM
I had a little "rare streak" awhile back. I didn't get anything too good, but they were all decent finds:

- Hildeblue's Head - random Hildeblue my PINKAL FO encountered during Heat Sword.

- GUARD WAVE - in a REDRIA game, the first Pofuilly Slime (in the waterfall room with the Crimson Assassin) dropped me this. No slots.

- RED MECHGUN - WHITILL Ruins, one of the first Merlans in Ruins 1. No percents.

- Gal Gryphon's Wing - WHITILL Central Control, this was the first red box I've ever seen the Gal Gryphon drop. Ever.

- And to top it off, the weapons shop was selling Charge Arms (?/?/?/?/50). Don't remember the other attributes, but it had 50% hit. Because of the Charge special, it was essentially a BARANZ LAUNCHER, but with 50% hit! ^_^

All of that within 24 hours. It's definitely occasions like this that keep me playing this game.

EDIT: Spelling at 5 am. >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-06-25 05:10 ]</font>

tennis_guy
Jun 25, 2003, 03:09 PM
lol. yeah all, the times you find NOTHING after hours and hours of play are discouraging...but the game eventually gives you some rares, and that's what keeps me going!!!

Shadow82
Jun 25, 2003, 03:47 PM
Yea, I played like 50 ruins runs altogether and I didnt find really anything good with my Purplenum til my last few.

First run-nothing
Second run-Red Mechgun and Guaradianna
bout 7th run-Belra's Right Arm
last one-Book of Hitogata, Bringer's Right Arm, and a DF Field.

Prolly my best run ever.=)