PDA

View Full Version : XB-Quest: Any word from ST?

InajaD
Jun 25, 2003, 03:14 AM
Well, I'm SICK of the heat sword quest!!! So my question is, is there any OFFICIAL word on when ST will release all the good stuff for us XBOX users?? Like all the very nice quests avaialable for GC... they rock!! So please no "I thinks", only FACTS..!! CUz I just can't wait any longer..!!
Good luck

SirDonovanIII
Jun 25, 2003, 10:40 AM
Patience young pada-wan (spelling?...

There will be stuff for the XBOX eventually. GC didn't get everything all at once. Most people who have PSOX are still in their free trial stage. Once the money starts rolling in, I am sure we will see more content. Plus, Lolita and the staff of PSOW are very efficient about posting up to date, legitimate and real info as soon as it is available.

GuerillaPimp
Jun 25, 2003, 11:09 AM
Well, I'm SICK of the heat sword quest!!! So my question is, is there any OFFICIAL word on when ST will release all the good stuff for us XBOX users?? Like all the very nice quests avaialable for GC... they rock!! So please no "I thinks", only FACTS..!! CUz I just can't wait any longer..!!

there is no "official" word on when the new content will arrive, but it is a "fact" that ST are the laziest SOB's inthe world. So i wouldnt expect anything too soon. Especially since the GC has picked up its 3rd new quest within 3 or 4 months. But i do remember when ST was asked about content available for either Xbox or GC, they said that new content would be available on BOTH consoles around eht same time...yea, nice joke ST..

InajaD
Jun 25, 2003, 11:48 PM
Oh man..!! cuz they made new quests for challenge and battle mode..! but hell no.. i dont want to play challenge or battle mode..! i want to play the east tower!!!! lol
yeah, i know i'm not the most patient man in the world, but hey! i'm green and short...!! what kind of life is that anyway??? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
good luck