PDA

View Full Version : ***HELP,NEED KIND PEOPLE***

DeathCheese
Mar 15, 2001, 01:21 AM
ARRRRGH. Out of all the good things that happen to me, something goes wrong. When i was playing online with one of the best online pals out there (dang it, i had his name in my head a while ago. He was a lvl 71 hunter and his name was sorta like R____E. Something like that) He had a spare holy ray and eggblaster. I was so joyed about this, being my B-day and all (i didnt get a keyboardhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif ). While in the caves, it froze. I tried manually disconnecting, or pull the cable out, but it wouldnt save. With sadness, i turned the power off. I lost those weapons and all my other weapons and money. Thank Goodness that i still have my heavens punishment! Anyway, I need some kind people to donate some spare weapons. And no, im not trading my heavens punishment. I mainly need some guns. Please E-mail me at [email protected] to make a time to meet. I would like it to be tomorrow(March 15). I will be on tom. and will have a room in Puck 10 something like DONATIONS HERE or something like that. Thank you for being very kind.

D.Cheese

JayHale
Mar 15, 2001, 01:49 AM
Don't you guys know that when your game freezes all you really have to do is a soft reset? I remember when my game froze up one time, and when I was left with only 2 options that I thought you end up the same (either turning the power off, or a soft reset), doing the soft reset actually works. When you do the soft reset, it brings you to the little save screen, and then it saves your game and brings you back to the games title screen. Save yourself allot of grief, and if you get the BSOD or something along those lines, just do a soft reset, and all wont be lost, I promise.

Spy
Mar 15, 2001, 03:31 AM
I smell something funny. How did you get all those super, cough duper, rares in the first place? And if you have a H.P. why should you need any other, more common guns?

Duping is bad, accepting duped items is even worse.

Zipp0
Mar 15, 2001, 03:47 AM
heh...

Haven't I heard this a million times..

"I lost all my weapons, Can anybody please give me some?"

Stop asking people for weapons.. You really think somebody is going to actually go out of their way to create a game and then wait for you to join it? LOL.. Oops.. (Did I do that outloud?)