PDA

View Full Version : what u think best weapon is?

Crusha
Jun 25, 2003, 01:17 PM
Alright guys just for some kicks , i wanna see some opinions of what you think is the best weapon for a hunter , ranger or force.

Crusha
Jun 25, 2003, 01:30 PM
my bad i forgot to put what i think, for a hunter i think the best is a Orotiagito?

Squirrel
Jun 25, 2003, 01:38 PM
Hunter - Black king bar, tsukimiri j-sword
Ranger - Snow Queen
Force - Psycho Wand

All of which are hacked. Actually you can find psycho wand, but it's really rare.

eXo
Jun 25, 2003, 01:57 PM
Thats right in theory if people can hit the lottery then you can find a legit psychowand *points to bottom of this post* just had to brag a little bit now back to the real topic

Psychowand = Maybe findable but hard
TJ sword = I believe is 100 % a dupe
Snow Queen = Whoa are you serious SQ is not really a dupe unless it has some crazy hit % or something.because all you have to do is upgrade it from the easy to find frozen shooter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

the only great weapon that i can say is the best is the psychowand because its all that i have *LOL*

s.TiNgEr
Jun 25, 2003, 02:14 PM
where do you get a phycho wand? thanks

Ness
Jun 25, 2003, 02:24 PM
Lavis Cannon, Lavis Blades, and a Double Cannon.

Auracom
Jun 25, 2003, 02:36 PM
HU-Red Sword/MKB/TJ sword
RA-GULD MILLA/Yas9000M/Frozen Shooter/Spread Needle
FO-P Wand/Dark Bridge

I think RA are lucky cause its not hard to get every RA wep. Other than the GM. But HU and FO are considerably more difficult to get.

Sedyne
Jun 25, 2003, 03:01 PM
On 2003-06-25 11:38, Squirrel wrote:
Hunter - Black king bar, tsukimiri j-sword
Ranger - Snow Queen
Force - Psycho Wand

All of which are hacked. Actually you can find psycho wand, but it's really rare.

You can find all of those. False statements only lead to arguments

(see look at what i've begun to do)

Fujikuro
Jun 25, 2003, 03:03 PM
For a HUmar I would take a Tsumikir J-Sword over the Lavis Blads/Cannon/Double any day of the week. For starters the TJ sword is stronger, the special is a great deal better and doesn't sap away your life points. Now you can argue it takes away PB but chances are if you can use the TJ sword the special will be better than most of the Photon Blasts anyway. Plus, since its a sword it can target and hit multiple enemies...did I mention its stronger than Lavis? As for a Force I would probably say Sigh of a God or the Hildebear/Hildeblue Canes because both gvie you a very nice MST boost and each have a special that a Force could find very helpful if they are out of both fluids and TP, I didn't say Psycho because even though it boosts techs it takes away HP when you cast a tech...thats kinda a bummer for most Forces considering their low HP to start off with in the first place. For a Ranger I have to go with the cliche Frozen Shooter, if you can get one, because it freezes the enemy with its special giving the user an enormus advantage over pesky Delsabres and other various enemies.

But hey thats just my opinion.

Reenee
Jun 25, 2003, 03:08 PM
What ditz puts up a BKB versus a Tsumikiri?

You cannot compare a weapon that hits one enemy at a time versus another one that hits multiple enemies at once.

Jason
Jun 25, 2003, 04:22 PM
I don't care about not owning the best weapon, I like using the weapon more for show. I like good weapons with decent looks. Like the Lavis Cannon, it's not the most powerful but is pretty neat, and the P-Arms is only a 9 star but looks sweet.

LollipopLolita
Jun 25, 2003, 04:40 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=56088&forum=7&13