PDA

View Full Version : allmost 2000 post in General...

TwiTsami
Mar 15, 2001, 02:18 AM
its allmost 2000 post in general alone, has anyone thought of maybe getting rid of some of them? Ambrai, can you do this, anyone who can I would suggest you do so, it may help speed things up a bit. Im sure this BB is based off a tree (and if its not then thats the problem), and like a real tree it needs to be taken care of, it should be allowed the run wild, the server keeps track of all sorts of information about these posts. maybe if we get rid of some it will give the servers a bit less to do, and well end this loading madness. We have way to many branches, that aren't doing a damn thing, and well they make the tree look like crap, imagine the power it takes to sort these things when someone replys to an old ass message. Just a thought, and im sure "I don't kno what im talking about" but heck if this was your room an each post was a sock, don't you think its time you cleaned up?

TwiTsami
Mar 15, 2001, 02:32 AM
ahhh... I just did a little testing, and well i figure my above i dea probably wont help with the speed of things, but it should probably still be done.