PDA

View Full Version : It IS a Good Day To Be a Mac User...

Reenee
Jun 25, 2003, 02:03 PM
No words can describe my happiness: http://www.apple.com/powermac/ (PowerMac G5)

And these are like...glorious!

Safari 1.0: http://www.apple.com/safari/
Panther Preview (OS X.3): http://www.apple.com/macosx/panther/

Drooooooolllll...

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 25, 2003, 04:17 PM
a mac is not like a normal computer when u purchase a mac its not like getting a new computer, u have to trik it into doing wut u want, the cd burner microwaves ur CD. Mac r really ez to shut down all u have to do is open any prgm and then it shuts down.
trying to clik something is like dancing with ur cp, u have to dodge right and left to avoid the pop up windows to clik anything.

LollipopLolita
Jun 25, 2003, 04:23 PM
what the hell are you talking about? that obviously shows you have no knowledge of macs.

anyhow, shapiro

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=55598&forum=9&start=15

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 25, 2003, 04:24 PM
im dissing it cuz it sux

ABDUR101
Jun 25, 2003, 04:35 PM
On 2003-06-25 14:24, Jagasha-Hiei wrote:
im dissing it cuz it sux

Even though everything you're saying is utter BS, good job. If you're going to "diss" something, make sure what you're saying is true, otherwise you're not "dissing" anything, you're just spewing complete BS. O_o

It's ok to dislike something, that doesn't mean you have to throw every non-existant reason out there just to try and justify what you're saying.

Balthor
Jun 25, 2003, 04:41 PM
"Now you can run Oregon Trail faster!"

Something I heard at work.

Priceless.

LollipopLolita
Jun 25, 2003, 04:49 PM
oh yeah right 0 experience 0 information, you know all about it, then just say it sucks and diss it. i wonder why ALL the design houses around the friggin world run macs.

Balthor
Jun 25, 2003, 04:52 PM
I hate PC's, I hate Macs, better?

Besides, I like Oregon Trail.

neko-chan
Jun 25, 2003, 04:54 PM
On 2003-06-25 14:49, LollipopLolita wrote:
i wonder why ALL the design houses around the friggin world run macs.

Many, not all.

And just because of this:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2002/20020712l.gif

LollipopLolita
Jun 25, 2003, 05:00 PM
a mac user is not better than a pc user. look to hate a mac or a pc just because is idiotic. just use whatever damn platform you want, and whatever damn platform is best suited for the job.

to flame another person and diss them just because they are proclaiming love for a pc or a mac is even more idiotic, what right do you have to day about one's love or preference. are you going to start flaming people who like blue because you don't like the color?

to diss a platform with 0 information and 0 experience at all makes you look very stupid, because guess what, there is no logic at all behind that. do you even know the history of each platform? do you even realize that windows is based on the old mac os? to hate something to go with the flow is even more stupid. when it comes down to it, each platform has their specific use and excel in their own specific things. each maker also target a different audience base. they each also employ markedly different advertising methods to appeal to their own target audience. but maybe hating one platform will make you even cooler with the kids that love yours. you know, sorta like if i do this, the kids will like me more, and haha those other kids are a joke, BECAUSE.

what makes you think that flaming a person with different platform preference will make you cooler or superior? grow up because, doing that only makes you stupid and immature. and this goes on both side of the fence, stupid mac users and pc mac users. no one is inferior for using the platform you choose, it doesn't make you more inferior than the person who chooses not to use your platform. the are elitist pc users as well as mac users. so what? they're both stupid. choosing to ignore one whole platform and pushing it aside just because of your stupid little thoughts is asinine. so all the mac users who say it's better than pc PERIOD and all the pc users that say it's better than mac PERIOD, stop.

the fact is just use whatever damn thing you want.

i have pc's and mac's and guess what i like em both just fine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-06-25 15:08 ]</font>

Saladwood
Jun 25, 2003, 05:16 PM
Please Fede... The image of all Mac users doing that is 1. over exaggerated and 2. mostly thought of PC users and becomes the butt of their Mac jokes.

The high majority of design houses everywhere does use Macs. Web design houses are different, so are video effect boutiques. That's because they choose the platform that is best suited for their job. OH DAMN what a good idea HUH?

And coming in a thread to say well it sucks when Shapiro is just saying hw is happy about the G5 is idiotic. What is so wrong about expressing your happiness?

Read Lolita's post. We have 3 pc's and 3 mac's, and each one has their specific purpose. Now we just need and SGI!

neko-chan
Jun 25, 2003, 05:27 PM
On 2003-06-25 15:16, PSOSaladWood wrote:
Please Fede...

Please John Doe grab a bag of irony and consume its content as soon as you can for instant relief. Thankies.

The image of all Mac users doing that is 1. over exaggerated

Yep, this thread is the proof.

Saladwood
Jun 25, 2003, 05:31 PM
with much love, I can tell you Fede, that you need to stop the sidejabs and the attitude. To everyone! You already have 2 warnings, and hell one more wouldn't hurt.