PDA

View Full Version : What Sword?

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jun 25, 2003, 06:30 PM
What sword is the best?

Davion
Jun 25, 2003, 06:33 PM
The Tsumikiri J-sword is the best, no doubt about it.

Bit
Jun 25, 2003, 11:02 PM
Perhaps the Question of "what is the best 'legit' sword?" would be a better one.

InajaD
Jun 25, 2003, 11:29 PM
The J-sword is FAKE??? i thought it was in the game, even though it's been hacked and duped so many times that it's impossible to count... hacked or not, it's still the best sword..!
good luck

DB3
Jun 26, 2003, 07:47 AM
i think i have a legit 1 i traded 4 it n its kinda shity id rather use my DB Saber

Neo_Slayer
Jun 26, 2003, 09:09 AM
i think that the Oritiagito is the best.

Rljohn
Jun 26, 2003, 09:12 AM
Dark Flow's ATP is higher than the Tsu J Sword. Like the Orotiagito, the Tsu J Sword has a slightly awkward attack stance/movement...and the Dark Flown has no sequences.

Yosho
Jun 26, 2003, 09:13 AM
I like the Red Sword the best, seeing as it's easier to find then the Sealed Dupe I mean errr J-Sword.

Neo_Slayer
Jun 26, 2003, 09:16 AM
it is really hard to say which one is the best cuz they all have their srengths and weaknesses.

Davion
Jun 26, 2003, 10:21 AM
On 2003-06-26 07:16, Neo_Slayer wrote:
it is really hard to say which one is the best cuz they all have their srengths and weaknesses.

Like what? If you look at the stats, the J-sword is much more powerful than any other sword type weapon. The red sword can be found easier so it might be able to have some good hit%s, and that could make it more accurate than a J-sword. The Sealed-J-sword, ChainSawd, and Zanba aren't nearly as strong as the J-sword, and their ata is lower too. The S-rank sword is almost 200 atp points behind the J-sword.

If you're not worried about being legit, the J-sword IS the most powerful sword in the game. The only thing that could make other swords better are very high %s.

I like using my chainsawd in battle because of the HP stealing special. It keeps me alive quite well.

Jehosaphaty
Jun 26, 2003, 11:15 AM
On 2003-06-26 08:21, Davion wrote:

On 2003-06-26 07:16, Neo_Slayer wrote:

Like what? If you look at the stats, the J-sword is much more powerful than any other sword type weapon. The red sword can be found easier so it might be able to have some good hit%s, and that could make it more accurate than a J-sword. The Sealed-J-sword, ChainSawd, and Zanba aren't nearly as strong as the J-sword, and their ata is lower too. The S-rank sword is almost 200 atp points behind the J-sword.

If you're not worried about being legit, the J-sword IS the most powerful sword in the game. The only thing that could make other swords better are very high %s.

I like using my chainsawd in battle because of the HP stealing special. It keeps me alive quite well.

Actually in terms of sheer power, the Dark Flow is more powerful than tha j-sword. tha info here even states that. it has the DF at a max atp of 900, while the j-sword max is only 756. take it with a grain of salt tho, im probly not rite so hay

Reenee
Jun 26, 2003, 11:30 AM
Yes, but the most of us want to actually combo and stay alive out there.