PDA

View Full Version : I always have problems with FOnewearl

Reece
Jun 25, 2003, 06:42 PM
Ok when ever someone comes into a room that is saved they always bitch and say to bad, Whenever this happens it'a always a FOnewearl. I have had about 5 of them activate the boss transporter in the last 2 weeks without anyone else. I think that some of them have some PMS issues (If they are girls) Sorry just had to get it out that alot of FOnewearl I meet are bitches (Not any of the FOnewearl on PSOW though)

Asuka_chan
Jun 25, 2003, 07:01 PM
I think you'll get people who do stuff like that in every class, it's probably not just the FOnewearls *^^*

Morfos
Jun 26, 2003, 12:11 AM
Usually FOnewearls are the nice people, I dont know where the hell you got that idea.

Orange_Coconut
Jun 26, 2003, 12:44 AM
Heh, actually... It really depends on the person playing as the FOnewearl. Nobody has the actual statistics proving that they're mostly mean people or nice people.

Just try to find people who don't have reserved games, it's not too big a deal. Plus the reason why it seems FOnewearls are mostly the ones these people are reserving the game for is because, well, I don't know. It could be anyone really. I think you just stumbled onto bad luck or something.

Mystil
Jun 26, 2003, 06:45 AM
O_o. Most FOnewearl users are peaceful players. Guess you met a rare bad egg.

Reece
Jun 27, 2003, 12:44 AM
More than one, more like 5, but most people on PSO are Fonewrals

Morfos
Jun 27, 2003, 07:35 AM
5 bad FOnewearls?

what about the 30 bad HUmars the average person would see?

Reece why are you so against FOnewearls?

MasterJoel
Jun 27, 2003, 10:46 AM
On 2003-06-25 16:42, Reece wrote:
Ok when ever someone comes into a room that is saved they always bitch and say to bad, Whenever this happens it'a always a FOnewearl. I have had about 5 of them activate the boss transporter in the last 2 weeks without anyone else. I think that some of them have some PMS issues (If they are girls) Sorry just had to get it out that alot of FOnewearl I meet are bitches (Not any of the FOnewearl on PSOW though)

if it means anything to you, we (FOmar, RAmar, HUcaseal) accidently left a FOnewearl a couple of days ago. "She" was so angry, but it was an accident...

Mizu
Jun 27, 2003, 07:56 PM
Im a FOnewearl, but I don't bitch around. Alot of people start PMSing in the lobbies usually, which I ignore, but if they start during the game, I just tell them off. They usually get very pissed off, where they resort to turning up they're music extremely loud, or start screaming into the mic. I simply send them a bad feedback.

*Sigh* I (lvl 51) remember playing with 2 HUmars (76,78), and RAcast(79). We were just about to vs Dark Falz, so I went to town to get fluids, for some odd reason, one guy was like, "We don't really need this force, she's useless to us" and start laughing really loud. I went back only to find they have left without me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Reece
Jun 28, 2003, 01:56 AM
Sorry, I kinda have a thing about Forces, I just have bad experiances with em. The have there spells (They get lv 30 techs). When I am lv 92 and in battle 3 lv 10 Fo's team up on my with their lv 30 Grants. And they hog exp. Also they can use sabers and guns but RA's and HU's can't use Canes, WTF is up with that. I have a lv 50 Fo and got him up to Ult offline. But FO's just don't keep me bussy for long.

PaNicK
Jun 28, 2003, 08:59 PM
I have A LOT of bad expierences with HUmars and FOnewearls, but some of them can be nice to play with.

Reece
Jun 29, 2003, 12:43 AM
Yes your right for every good Fo there is a bad Fo, but I have gotten more of Bad then good lol

PaNicK
Jun 29, 2003, 06:42 PM
Play with me Imma nice newman O;)

Elentari
Jun 29, 2003, 08:59 PM
well...im a fo...sometimes...and im nice sometimes. It really just depends on the person...its not just fonewearls. Everyone has their own bad moods...

But then again...i cant say that all fonewearls are nice...or even most for that matter. *shrugs*

I did meet a fo once that refused to play the level we were playing. She(or he...i dunno) stayed next to the bank and was threatening (HA) not to give us any kinda support because she didnt like us. I thought it was funny... thick headed eh..

Nai_Calus
Jun 30, 2003, 04:21 AM
I find it amusing how if someone bashes HUmars, people trip over eachother rushing to join the bashing. And yet if it's bashing FOnewearls/HUnewearls/whatever, people trip over eachother to defend them. Fascinating. *raises an eyebrow, Spock-style*

Logical2u
Jun 30, 2003, 11:01 AM
You well Spock is a good example in this matter. Everyone can be evil or good (like the Mirror Universe Spock... read William Shatners books to understand) but it depends on how a person is percieved to gauge the amount of hate or love the recieve. And who cant help but like Female Newmans? But then again, who cant help but hate the Uber twinked female newmans with lvl 30 Rafoie?I cant.

Sham
Jul 1, 2003, 10:57 AM
On 2003-06-30 02:21, Ian-KunX wrote:
I find it amusing how if someone bashes HUmars, people trip over eachother rushing to join the bashing. And yet if it's bashing FOnewearls/HUnewearls/whatever, people trip over eachother to defend them. Fascinating. *raises an eyebrow, Spock-style*

Some people can't handle the fact that their character is being played 'horribly' by other people. "No way, ALL foneys are cute n helpful, hehe." Pfft, if I had a dollar for every dickhead FOnewearl I saw that didn't Jellen or Zalure, and went tech crazy with their Psycho Wand/Dark Bridge.. I'd have a lot of dollars. Ooh, look! I talked all that shit even though I have a FOnewearl, too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sham on 2003-07-01 08:58 ]</font>

Mystil
Jul 1, 2003, 01:48 PM
On 2003-06-27 17:56, Mizu wrote:
*Sigh* I (lvl 51) remember playing with 2 HUmars (76,78), and RAcast(79). We were just about to vs Dark Falz, so I went to town to get fluids, for some odd reason, one guy was like, "We don't really need this force, she's useless to us" and start laughing really loud. I went back only to find they have left without me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

What in the hell...? And people wonder why so many forces are not so hesitant to support. That was dirty. Like Moon atomizers can last you awhile with falz. 30? I don't think so..

We'll they'll get thieres ^_^.

happyalloy
Jul 1, 2003, 03:07 PM
lol I laugh at the person complaining that you can't use canes.... trust me, the only reason you would want to is for a Foie boost during Falz battles; other than that, guns and swords work MUCH better against enemies than the silly canes *hehe*

Ness
Jul 1, 2003, 03:30 PM
I've never met a FOnewearl I didn't like.

Morfos
Jul 1, 2003, 09:42 PM
I only have met one tiny FOnewearl that was a total jerk. Usually small FOnewearls are very nice and easy to make freinds with.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Morfos on 2003-07-01 19:42 ]</font>

Slicer238
Jul 1, 2003, 09:46 PM
FOnewearls are just so cute who wouldn't want to side with them Spock.

Captain_Bob
Jul 1, 2003, 10:26 PM
Aggreed, slicer. I haven't had any bad experiences w/other players because, well, I don't have a modem adapter:(

Hippocanibal
Jul 4, 2003, 07:31 AM
hmm fonewearls are my favorite. never met a bad one. as a matter o fact i got one me self! there just so DAMNED cute! oh and the guy whos complaining about the bad fonewearl incident, just go to a diff place. go to a japanese ship or something they all have fonewearls and there nice...just use word select!

Reece
Jul 4, 2003, 02:32 PM
Like I said they are fine just a bad expereance. PSO is over run with the little pixies why not be the slutty HU's lol jk. I myself made a FOneweral. SHE IS NOT SMALL THOUGH! lol It's like PSO people want them to be babys :/

PaNicK
Jul 4, 2003, 05:05 PM
Why the hell do people always assume that the japanese are nice? I mean cmon, there people too. Theres always going to be a couple bad seeds in every society. You people treat the japanese as if they were ALL gods.

umbrella
Jul 4, 2003, 05:11 PM
Exactly.

ChibiMyu
Jul 4, 2003, 08:09 PM
Actually the two classes that have activated transporters on me are the fomarls and the fonewms. The fonewearls and the fomars are the ones that won't leave the BA6 HU games. *sigh* Last night these two fonewearls joined my BA6 HU game and I told them to leave because they were FO, but they got all mad and said for me to just get a FO instead. I'm a HU battler and I want to play a BA6 HU game - especially when it's MY game.

Not all FOs are bad - I can tell you bad stories about every HU and RA class too, so it's not wise to group people by class Hey, I named my PSOW identity after my fonewearl. Still, my interest in the class has declined with each version of PSO and I'm getting kinda bothered by all that ultra fonewearl cuteness. *twitches* Yes, that will be my rant. Cuteness. *twitch* Why do they all have to wear those little pom pom hats and pink costumes and act all cute?!

Firocket1690
Jul 8, 2003, 03:40 AM
weeeee

*quotes every Morfos post*

yEsH !! w00t !!

lol I've only seen bitchy HUmars
everyone's stocking up in P2
while the HUmar runs ahead to Falz, dies,lies there with a soul floating above a dead body, bitching
HUmar: "save me you stupid mofos"
Rest of team: "dammit, you rushed the teleporter"
HUmar: Grrrrr u @$$holes were so damm slow !!
me: *goes to lobby*

on the other hand, I just wanna say:
FONEWEARLS ARE SO DAMN CUTE !!
*hugs Morfos*
^_~

umbrella
Jul 8, 2003, 11:53 PM
In dc, the asshole characters were always tall, black, hucasts with scythes...
reminds me of kireek..... that bastard..
and the japanese are all gods.. I'm like
"Hi, What's up?"
"FREE FOR YOU, OK OK GG ^_^_^_^_^_^"

Reece
Jul 12, 2003, 06:17 PM
Fonewearls are NOT CUTE *Shivers at the thought* and haven't you heard of the Japan Mafia *Shivers Again*