PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Orotiagito- all the info u will ever need

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 25, 2003, 08:29 PM
Agito: orotiagito is a katana, it has the second best range out of the katana category, no tsu is not a katana it is a sword, just cuz it is a japanese weapon every1 thinks its a katana, there r 6 agitos, 1975 is real, no u dont need books of katana, they r useless, evry ID can find 1975, the others r better but cant be transformed, the onlybad ones r 2001 and 1991, the best in my opinion is 1983, they all have the same special: dark.

Orotiagito:Orotiagitos special attack is a slicer projectile that does bout 10 more damage than its strong attack. it attacks like a slicer cept its 3 or 4 times stronger then rainbow baton.
orotiagito special wastes 40 HP, but if u have resta it like 10 beams for 40 TP. orotiagito is the 3rd strongest weapon. only tsu which has 15 less ata and a suk ass cool but dissopionting special. the other is dark flow which is laughable cuz it has no combo. Orotiagito is the second most accurate hu wep, second to god hand. it has no grind, orotiagito that is

Transformation: find agito 1975, every1 finds it on ult,cept skyly, al rappy, u got a better chance looking on ult with blufull in ult forest though, bring it to the tekker in seek my master, he is next to the bank, when u convert u lose all %s, but using the new west tower quest u can give it some

so wut do u think, questions, comments

P.S. i personally think its the best wep if u agree go to my poll and vote for it, its on this forum, POLL: best hunter wep;
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=55816&forum=7&27

Reenee
Jun 25, 2003, 09:45 PM
*reads in order the post was made*

Tsumikiri is a katana, just a gigantic one that requires two hands to wield, but it does swing like a sword. And why does it have a disappointing special?

And SKYLY finds the 1975 from a Ultimate VR Spaceship Migium. You'd think Sonic Team would let you have it easy? Hell no.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-06-25 19:46 ]</font>

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 25, 2003, 09:58 PM
becuz its just like lvl 15 rafoie cept it dont do no fire damage, pbs are used for chains to get high lvl power ups, u cant use it when ever u want, and a weapon is considered a katana it has the same combo as a katana, tsu is slugish and low ata

dropslash
Jun 25, 2003, 10:17 PM
The J-Sword is NOT a Katana. It is an Odachi. (this forum won't allow special characters, it's really an O with a ^ over it.)

The character that represents that letter means "big" or "great", "da" "chi" is the same as "tachi", which is a style of sword that predates the Katana.

Odachi loosly translates to Great Long Sword. It is by no means, a Katana.

Reenee
Jun 26, 2003, 10:24 AM
Low ATA does it have, now?

Dark Flow has 50 ATA, the most accurate Sword in the game, but only because it only hits once.

So let's stick to the next best thing:
VICTOR AXE. Has 44 ATA, but it shouldn't be a Sword since it only hits one enemy at a time.

Hey, guess what comes next! Tsumikiri! Only 40 ATA. That's 4 more than the Chain Sawd, which I currently use and I can say that the Chain Sawd does a fantastic job of hitting things with its normal attacks.

I'd like to know from other people who have wielded and use the Tsu J-Sword's special attack and see what they have to say.

Elusive_Llama
Jun 26, 2003, 10:42 AM
Orotiagito's special attack is like a photon launcher, not a slicer.

T-J Special attack never misses, and does the same damage as a hard attack with the weapon. The special can also be comboed if you have enough pb. For example, if you have 20 pb, it's better to use the special as the first hit in the combo, then finish off with a hard-hard attack. If you have more pb, say 50 or so, then do a special-special-hard combo for max effect.

Rather useful special, in my opinion as it will hit things around you for big damage, especially if you have high ATP. But if you are planning on getting M&Y SD, you'd better save that pb meter, which most Humars won't do because of the ub3r k00l aw3sum ninj@ d3ath kill@ special.

Re: katana

The T-J Sword is a nodachi, an extra long japanese sword meant for the battlefield. It was reportedly used to cut the legs of horses out from under their samurai riders.

The Agitos and Orotiagito are the standard katana that we all recognize.

The Kamui and Yasha are kodachi or uchigatana, or long wakizashi. Basically, short swords.

The Sange is a katana blade in a form of mounting known as shirasaya, which was a mounting meant for storage of the blade, not for actual combat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elusive_Llama on 2003-06-26 08:44 ]</font>

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 26, 2003, 11:17 AM
orotiagito special is better in my opinion cuz when u use tsu its the same as using a longer ranged strong attack, its originaly called orochi-agito because there is no "ti" in japanese. yasha has a wooden handle and not silk, which means it cant be used to projectile if it were real life, however the wooden handle and sheath r made for a sneak attack, a usuall samurai carrys 2 swords, a katana, and a shorter sword meant for fighting in building or crowded areas, i think its called waristu, which is more like sange or yasha, kamui is a type of sword used by women in selfdefense, it is a female dagger, its very light and i think its called a hidachi, no not hibachi, hidachi

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 26, 2003, 11:21 AM
i had tsu, i trded it for orotiagito, i dont like the special, if u cud use it when ever u want that wud be good but u cant, plus orotiagito fires projectiles, and they do hit like a slicer, i wud kno since i used 1 for about 100 hours, withit my lvl 111 humar can clear forest on ult, offline, in 7 mins, thats my record time.

Reenee
Jun 26, 2003, 11:28 AM
Whenever you want!? You sound like a dupe-user! There's supposed to be a challenge within the damn game. They're not going to give it to you! It's supposed to challenge you.

I hate your guts. DISCUSSION!? *fist*

SubstanceD
Jun 26, 2003, 12:55 PM
Damn you people!

At first I was content with only looking for a Red Sword to satiate my sword fetish since many say it is one of the strongest overall swords in the game but all of this (recent) talk about the Orotiagito has now made me obsessed with the blasted thing, now I am going to have to bust my ass looking for this in addition to all the other stuff I want. It's not like finding a Monkey King Bar, an Asuka or a Lavis Cannon ( + 2 Syncesta ) is going to easy, now I have to worry about this. Oh well enough hanging out on PSO World, time to boot up that gamecube and that infernal game.

Delsaber
Jun 26, 2003, 01:18 PM
My Orotiagito didn't have a slicer or photon launcher like special. Mine had a Berserk special. Nothing came from the blade at all, for me anyway. On the DC I had an Orotiagito that I made from 1975 that had a Gush special. Every Orotiagito that I have had has had a different special from the last...

Reenee
Jun 26, 2003, 01:46 PM
Orotiagito's a katana, not a Sword.

Winduril
Jun 26, 2003, 02:15 PM
The T-J Sword is a nodachi, an extra long japanese sword meant for the battlefield. It was reportedly used to cut the legs of horses out from under their samurai riders.

The Kamui and Yasha are kodachi or uchigatana, or long wakizashi. Basically, short swords.

The Sange is a katana blade in a form of mounting known as shirasaya, which was a mounting meant for storage of the blade, not for actual combat.

So uh, in otherwords the Sange and Yasha combination is really a mix between a Kodachi and a shirasaya? If that's the case, where do you pick up those blades so that they are combined. I remember looking it up somewhere but they couldn't give me any spots where its dropped...

Davion
Jun 26, 2003, 02:27 PM
First off, Jagasha-Hiei, try using punctuation and a somewhat legible sentence structure.

Also, the difference betwix the oroti and the tsu is night and day. The oroti is a Katana, and it's special is somewhat accurate. Overall I find it much to unreliable to use, but that's mostly because I don't like the combo style. The Tsu. J-sword (note sword) is a completey different weapon so there is no real way you can compare the two. If you're fighting one enemy the oroti might be better only because it's faster. The tsu really has a higher atp than the oroti based on the fact that it can be grinded. When you want to fight a hoard of beasts, the oroti is a horrible weapon to chose.

The J-sword has the single most effective special in the game. I don't care what people say about it. It never NEVER misses and it gives amazingly high amounts of damage to everything around you.

I don't use the J-sword or oroti for fighing. I only have them for pictures for my fanfic. I use my demo comet and chainsawd in battle.

Davion
Jun 26, 2003, 02:28 PM
On 2003-06-26 12:15, Winduril wrote:

So uh, in otherwords the Sange and Yasha combination is really a mix between a Kodachi and a shirasaya? If that's the case, where do you pick up those blades so that they are combined. I remember looking it up somewhere but they couldn't give me any spots where its dropped...

You find both weapons and merge them.

On 2003-06-26 11:18, Delsaber wrote:
My Orotiagito didn't have a slicer or photon launcher like special. Mine had a Berserk special. Nothing came from the blade at all, for me anyway. On the DC I had an Orotiagito that I made from 1975 that had a Gush special. Every Orotiagito that I have had has had a different special from the last...

That would be because GC and Xbox are different than DC. You also might be confusing the Orotiagito with the normal agitos.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2003-06-26 12:30 ]</font>

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 26, 2003, 06:46 PM
all the normal agitos have dark and on dc orotiagito has berserker not gush as a special, to me the special of orotiagito is reliable, use it on a boss, hits 5x on the dragon if u fire from the correct angle, im lvl 111, im a humar, my special hits 7/8 of the time

Davion
Jun 26, 2003, 06:59 PM
On 2003-06-26 16:46, Jagasha-Hiei wrote:
all the normal agitos have dark and on dc orotiagito has berserker not gush as a special. To me the special of orotiagito is reliable, use it on a boss, hits 5x on the dragon if u fire from the correct angle, im lvl 111, im a humar, my special hits 7/8 of the time

The Oroti is a mighty fine weapon. I said it was somewhat reliable, and all of your posts are talking about forest monsters and how it works there. I have a level 149 HUmar that regularly treks through the ult ruins, and I can tell you that against those monsters the oroti's special is somewhat reliable.

EDIT: And try using periods instead of commas to make a paragraph and not a giant sentence.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2003-06-26 17:00 ]</font>