PDA

View Full Version : cele block 8

jerrelle
Jun 26, 2003, 12:32 AM
ok, i have been an avid reader since 1999. i used to post as cutthroat but my pass wordstopped working but that's beside the point. what i am trying to say is even though i haven't played with alot of you, i try to consider myself as legit as they come. well, when i enter cele block 8, there is either no one there or all games are locked. i understand why all games may be locked, but i am trying break into the circle of psow players. what i want to know is what time do you normally meet so i don't miss out on plaing with some legit players?

Tenton
Jun 26, 2003, 03:49 PM
Will u consider to join us...we r not a clan just players who want to play legitly. Plz check out the post "GC: Legit ppl playing sat, tues, and thurs on antares 10 at 11pm est time, come and join us!"

However the game is in normal..cause i like to incurage new players to be legit^.^

Thank u for reading m(_ _)m

jerrelle
Jun 27, 2003, 02:22 PM
i have the xbox ver

Tenton
Jun 27, 2003, 05:59 PM
ya..i realize that after i post..cele^.^ well that is too bad^.^

EliteDragoon
Jun 27, 2003, 07:02 PM
i meet it epdote/10/10 some times well thats where my clan meets

Nicoledramon
Jun 30, 2003, 02:02 AM
I am legit and I play fair. I go to Cele 8 everytime. I usually make a game called Bored. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

shadgenki
Jun 30, 2003, 03:12 PM
The Genki Crew plays in D-11, and we're pretty legit. We're not a clan either, just a group of players that enjoy having fun in PSO.