PDA

View Full Version : i HATE ultimate

InajaD
Jun 26, 2003, 01:03 AM
Why you may ask? For the simple reason that i spent 1 hour and a half trying to play ultimate on XBOX and NOTHING.!! everygame everyone was trading..!! WHATEVER happened to PLAYING the game???????????????
OH MY GOD.. i'm disapointed now...
hope you guys are having better luck than me... i'll probably create a lvl 1 char and lvl up to 80 and delete him and do another char... this sux man..!!!!
good luck

Stalfos333
Jun 26, 2003, 01:18 AM
You can always play offline, hunt for rares and neat items. And you can find people online who want to actually play. Find people of like mind, and invite them to play with you. Or friends in real life. Heck, help out newbs with S&D, J&Z. There's lots to do.

twis
Jun 26, 2003, 01:19 AM
Most ultimate games I see are usually full or passworded. I also wanna play Ult seabed but no one ever plays episode 2 :/

If you wanna play, add me and mail me some time. I usually hang around Celestite 1

Kildin
Jun 26, 2003, 01:44 AM
create your own game online and wait for others to join it... no?

twis
Jun 26, 2003, 02:10 AM
yeah I do that sometimes, but most of the time only one person joins after 10min. I get a full house sometimes though

InajaD
Jun 26, 2003, 02:14 AM
Well the creating my game and "waiting" for people to join have been a catastrophic experience, cuz now adays it seems that most people want to dupe/hack/trade and forget about the real play time..!! which is always fun..! but everytime i did it, either someone just joined asking if i wanted to trade/dupe/hack or the someone would join and they'd just play/looter all around, or just would go killing everything they'd see and NOT give me a chance to take ONE single HIt..!! so come on.. It's my game..!! i dropped that idea long ago..!
And like, i always help out the new players..!! cuz i had a lot of help of people high lvl that would just give me the "bad" stuff like db sabers or some similar "rares" that for me low lvl was good..!! so i do the same every now and than..!
Dude... you wanna play ep2? hmmmm never played that ultimate... i'll email you soon so we can check it out...
good luck

PatserGOUKI
Jun 26, 2003, 05:51 AM
LOL> dunno the xbox version but seems u look for attention... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Play the Gc verison, all problems are away haha

PatserGOUKI

Duder_Cooter
Jun 26, 2003, 06:00 AM
You guys can come to D-11 and do some Ult ruins with me.

Jazhara
Jun 26, 2003, 12:29 PM
Do the right thing, burn that XBox, buy a console instead. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

cjb
Jun 26, 2003, 05:30 PM
as a fellow chicagoan, i will tell you that i often PLAY in celes-08. i'm a 112 level ramar, and if you want to go hunting for rares in ultimate, i am totally game, as long as you are a "sharer". i don't like playing with pac-man's.

gamertag: chadster
character name: -disagree--

Daymare
Jun 26, 2003, 07:13 PM
Go to transport in the lobby, go to change ship, and select another block. you will find something.

Dillon
Jun 26, 2003, 07:14 PM
On 2003-06-26 10:29, Jazhara wrote:
Do the right thing, burn that XBox, buy a console instead. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Haha, I hear that!

Sith
Jun 26, 2003, 08:14 PM
The Xbox suxs, the Gc is the most reliable machine for Pso!

PhrozenPhoenix
Jun 26, 2003, 08:59 PM
Is there a different percentage of FSOD for the GC version? If so, is it lower or higher?

InajaD
Jul 1, 2003, 02:38 AM
What do you mean by being the most reliable system for PSO???? like, when you have a lvl 156 char and your memory card gets corrupted and you loose everything??????????? is that reliable?? all the time spent, all the fun, all the items, your sooooo cool character?? well, i dont think so..!! to me xbox kicks butts all over the place in PSO..! of course there's the hacking problem, but oh well... you can't trust no one anymore..!!
I'll just keep my xbox and go for another char or something..!!! or i'll play by myself.. what's wrong with that anyways? it's boring, and harder, but there's always someone that'd join....
See you all around..!!
Good luck

Sith
Jul 22, 2003, 06:05 PM
If you don't want it to get coruppted don't leave in the GC. And if it does then Your Memory card sux.