PDA

View Full Version : S-Rank Specials

Aero_Ruisu
Jun 26, 2003, 01:19 AM
I have heard that with a certain amount of photon drops one can put a special on an S-Rank weapon they have obtained. My friends have told me a little about it, and I really want an S-Rank rifle. I intent to put instant death on the rifle, but first I would like a little feedback as to how good the instant death special is and how the other specials perform in combat. Thanks

Valleo
Jun 26, 2003, 09:43 AM
I dont think the instant death special is worth much in Ultimate, but I guess in the end its up to you. Personally for a rifle id rather have the Berserk or Spirit special, or mabye even Gush if your Ranger is a droid. By the way, I think the hell special costs 50 pd's, while the other 3 I named above are only 40.

Sheik1
Jun 26, 2003, 12:47 PM
If you have a "gun" or "shot" type weapon I would go for the Zelure special. It is around a lv40 Zelure and should help in ULT quite a bit.

LollipopLolita
Jun 26, 2003, 01:44 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=977

RedRage
Jun 26, 2003, 04:55 PM
The instant death special is cool but useless I was playing a lv 30 RAmar using a Hell Arms w/15 % hit, 2 elf/arm++, 2 GOD/ARM and a 182 dex mag on hard and it worked only some of the time