PDA

View Full Version : Item you think is the rarest

jt
Jun 26, 2003, 07:58 AM
Well considering that i only have xbox pso i would appreciate if only xbox playas answered this... Also wen i say rarest i meen the ones u think alot of people dont have or isn't massed duped...

Kali FOnewm 129 (legit) I ain't no FOrce to be reckoned with biatch!!!!!

jt
Jun 26, 2003, 08:00 AM
my comp lagged up while i was posting it and that's why there are 2 of my questions plz only answer one

Yosho
Jun 26, 2003, 08:22 AM
I've never seen P-Arm Blades or a Flame Visit on the gamecube.

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 26, 2003, 11:28 AM
there is no wep called shurkins, its called flght cutter and none of those weps r the rarest, there r much rarer

Sonan
Jun 26, 2003, 11:41 AM
Considering I've seen Asuka once and the other weapons (besides the Club) never, they seem pretty rare to me.

Orange_Coconut
Jun 26, 2003, 11:45 AM
Actually, you really nailed all the rare items up there, or atleast most of them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I haven't seen the Asuka before, and that Crimson Assassin has dropped Photon Drop twice, thus making me go insane.

Oh well, it's only life a game, right?

jt
Jun 26, 2003, 12:11 PM
When i say rare, im not talkin about the really rare because they are always mass duped and yes it was an accident naming the Flight Cutter a shuriken sorry http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Dark_Cloud
Jun 26, 2003, 12:36 PM
I'd say asuka because i havent seen one, i got a caduceus from my 1st ever mil lilly.

Jazhara
Jun 26, 2003, 12:37 PM
Psycho Wand.

s.TiNgEr
Jun 26, 2003, 12:38 PM
Asuka..... never seen one, and probably never will

Rhete
Jun 26, 2003, 01:27 PM
My pinkal found an Asuka o.o

The weapon sucks and I hardly ever used it, thats probably why you dont see them ever =P

MagnumOpus
Jun 26, 2003, 02:21 PM
Twin Blaze
It could be extremely rare or just most people choose not to use it, and go for the stronger double sabers (Black King Bar, Demolition Comet, etc.)
But personally, I think it is one of the coolest looking wepeaons, and its become a staple wepeaon in my HUmars inventory (Wes C. Attle HUmar REDRIA LEVEL 176).

You can chase down all our enemies
Bring them to their knees
You can bomb the world to pieces
But you cannot bomb it into peace

jt
Jun 27, 2003, 03:02 PM
Asukas don't suck really its just that mass duping has made them inferior and ur probably one of them who use mass duped items. Twin Blaze is pretty rare i should have put that up there 8-/

Vyse-Dyne
Jun 27, 2003, 03:06 PM
On 2003-06-27 13:02, jt wrote:
Asukas don't suck really its just that mass duping has made them inferior and ur probably one of them who use mass duped items. Twin Blaze is pretty rare i should have put that up there 8-/

dj_dan
Jun 27, 2003, 03:16 PM
While Twin Blaze might not be your ideal HUnter weapon due to there being stronger/better things out there, it is a great melee weapon for Rangers (yes they can equip it).

Genoa
Jun 27, 2003, 07:09 PM
I got 5 Club of Laconiums. And I found all of them on hard. They're not rare if "I" found them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Kire
Jun 28, 2003, 02:45 AM
Club of Laconium's too easy to get...(I have 4!), and I once had an Asuka (>.< I want it back!!!) but the damned online thing delete my character and my Asuka was LEGIT, in case if you dare try to nag me. In short- Club Of Laconium= Common Asuka= Rare.

Asuka_chan
Jun 28, 2003, 02:49 AM
Club of Laconium? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... oh god, that's funny... um... ignore that. ^^' Well, I have about 13 or so of those... and I can't even go online or dupe or anything! Not that I want to go online or dupe, but anyway... *snicker* Club of Laconium... *woooooo* Hey, give me a break, it's 1:47 in the morning and I'm tired and hyper. Sue me.

(sorry about that, now the page doesn't go on forever ^^')

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Asuka_chan on 2003-06-28 09:11 ]</font>

Dillon
Jun 28, 2003, 07:49 AM
Now I see why this page went over so damn far..

Anyway, C.O.L. !Rare. (If any of you know any programming languages, you'll know what I meant with the !)

It's that simple.

VulpesMundi
Jun 28, 2003, 08:17 AM
Funny. I've found two Asukas. =>.>=

Believe it or not, even though I play online I have never seen any of the following: Double Cannon, Tsumikiri J-Sword, Guld Milla, Berdysh, Panzer Faust, Iron Faust, Gal Wind, Gi Gue Bazooka, Dark Flow, Dark Meteor, Dark Bridge. There's probably more, but I can't think of any more at the moment. So to me those are pretty rare, even if most of them are commonly duped. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif