PDA

View Full Version : The only enemy that can punk you!!

jt
Jun 26, 2003, 08:18 AM
(and i messed up again d***it)

Well considering the messups i had with the other 2 (posting 2 of them which were accidents PSOW plz forgive me) i decided to make one last one, The Only enemy that can open a can of woop azz on you and make you give him ur lunch money!!! here are ur candidates!!!!

Stricker
Jun 26, 2003, 09:01 AM
Can you delete the other topics? please

Yosho
Jun 26, 2003, 09:11 AM
Online mode ULT Baranz (spelling?), errr the tanks in the mines always kick my ass. I have low HP/DFP so they laugh at me >_<

jt
Jun 26, 2003, 12:14 PM
how do i delete the topics? i will try now since im on ok? and those were accidents.

JGaff
Jun 26, 2003, 12:24 PM
Well, Olga Flow nails me, and I only play on normal, and I'm level 69 and have 620 or so hits available (Just lost to Very Hard Falz, and am not too happy about it.) I'd have to say Olga Flow still squeaks out my vote however.

~JGaff~

Benoit
Jun 26, 2003, 02:14 PM
Huh? Who voted for a... Claw?! And a Rappy... :S

Azman
Jun 26, 2003, 03:14 PM
Bloody hell the first time I saw a Gibbles, I nearly cacked my pants (almost rivals the first time I saw Hildebear...all those years ago).

"Why is the sky going dark?....oh...oh no....noo! aaah run!"

Sonan
Jun 26, 2003, 04:13 PM
Claws can be lethal! Just imagine you're facing down a Gran Sorcerer about to cast megid. You swing your sword back for the killing blow...and a dozen claws suddenly swarm you. Sure, you'll block their attacks, but while you're blocking, you can't move or attack the Sorcerer. Megid *dead*.

Jeraldo
Jun 26, 2003, 04:17 PM
i have to say the indi belra damn i try to fight off 2 delsabers and a couple claws and its across the room kicking my ass

Zelgadis
Jun 26, 2003, 04:31 PM
I got no problem with anything except for Olga Flow. I own his first form, his second form. He's like Zelwhat? Oh you mean the little guy I just stepped on?

Zelgadis
Jun 26, 2003, 04:33 PM
I got no problem with anything except for Olga Flow. I own his first form, his second form. He's like Zelwhat? Oh you mean the little guy I just stepped on?

DarkShinjaru
Jun 26, 2003, 05:37 PM
Yarrrr, Sinow Zoas are evilness! In ultimate they got way too much luck, lol. They were droppin my hucast when I had 900 hp..Only got 1084 hp now but I got a Guard Wave so I'm happy =^-^=.

As for Poll monsters, Claws seem to do more damage to me than anything else lol.

Iceiol
Jun 26, 2003, 05:43 PM
I voted for Gibbles. First time i saw him i was like "omg big monkey looks easy for my force hehe take this". Then i forgot to have Deband running and forgot casting J/Z on him. I died like 5 times to his dang fist... Haven't meet Olga just yet but his time will come http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

Dillon
Jun 26, 2003, 07:04 PM
Well..I own all of those, excluding Olga.

I was level 67 or so and he owned me on Normal..I'd hate to try on hard or vhard, although I might later. There's an easy way to kill him though..and that's how I did it. Before he uses whatever that is that comes crashing down, own him, then when he gets into position to use that, run for dear life.

Bit
Jun 26, 2003, 07:37 PM
Definately Olga Flow. I had to throw up two scape dolls on him on VH. I beleive I was a little over level 105. Those two things he has are major targets..

Nani-chan
Jun 26, 2003, 11:44 PM
Olga is funny at least for my fomarl.. Sometimes he makes rocks fall you can then hide behind them and grants away. His ult attack destroys the rocks but not always you.. then more rocks fall which you can hide behind.. grants some more... wheee.

Not always true but when his 2nd form seems poweless it's funny.

Nai_Calus
Jun 26, 2003, 11:47 PM
Ult Mericarol. *insert 20-page long string of curses in 90 languages here* Either the projectiles of instant death get me, or the purple Megid cloud of death gets me. Fighting that thing as a HUmar sucks large amounts of posterior. Rage.
...And Delbiters suck. So do Deldepths. And Sinow Zoa/Zele. And... Ok, all of Seabed sucks. So does all of CCA. Farging Ul Gibbons, I had to get a Cure/Shock so I could actually hit the bleeding things.

Sunblast
Jun 26, 2003, 11:58 PM
I haven't reached ultimate yet. I know I could easily break Very Hard Dark Falz, but I feel so helpless in the ruins. I always get creamed in the first room. Anyway, the most dangerous thing I have ever known was definately Olga Flow. Both his forms have killed me once. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ShadowBlaze
Jun 27, 2003, 02:20 AM
olga flow owns.. i was playing on vh with my friend and i was lvl 100 at the time and he was 50 ish , he took me out when he wasnt flying, i was lucky i had a scape doll on

silvermax
Jun 27, 2003, 02:30 AM
as of now in my game i wil not go near ult ruins, i went about 4 rooms in a gave up....

but in mines SIno reds can crit hit KO me at Full hp.. i hate them little bastards

Genoa
Jun 27, 2003, 02:53 AM
See for some reason I didn't really have a huge problem with Olga Flow... On normal or hard... But Dark Falz on hard and above... I just couldn't take his Grants. ahh... the painfull memories (Skinny little ranger with the Delsaber Sheild and Buster. I get to the Holy form. "oh crap... I can't reach him! I didn't know he had another form ! Must pull out something I found [looks in bag] ah man all I got is a Laser. [equiping laser but then...] AHHHH. Soul leaves body and RAmar falls to the ground...or the big ring thingy...whatever it is!

NodMan
Jun 27, 2003, 03:00 AM
Where is the none selection on the poll? Why I ask is because when my FOnewm got to LV130(now he is LV167) I found the game so easy nothing could touch me not even Megid(don't know how that works only 20 Dark resistance and I haven't died from Megid since LV128). So there is no monster out there that I fear not even Olga/Flow or Dark Falz.

Electron
Jun 27, 2003, 12:03 PM
Olga can be pretty scary sometimes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Roontek
Jun 27, 2003, 03:09 PM
hehe, I am suprised that no one has said a Del Biter, those guys in the West Tower own my ass...there just a pain...

Mirian
Jun 27, 2003, 04:32 PM
I havent met Olga yet, but im agreeing with Iceiol on Gibbles for right now. Gibbles by himself wouldnt be hard, but the game throws an army of Zol Monkeys or w/e at you while your fighting him. It was a scary experience for me.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jun 27, 2003, 07:48 PM
Sonow Zoa/Zele... those bastards hide whenever you're pelting it... they go behind you and smack you around... unequip your weapon so you end up bareFISTING them and always miss... Oh, and those Delbiter, Just in hard mode, you get caught in its stomp, you can't escape but just attack head on....

PhrozenPhoenix
Jun 27, 2003, 10:30 PM
Olga Flow:You just got Punk'd! Haw haw haw!