PDA

View Full Version : Why does Nintendo hate us?

Moo2u
Jun 26, 2003, 10:27 AM
I am so disapointed in the amount of online games for the Gamecube! Do these people even realize how much it can add to a game to have online capabilities?

PSO is the only onlilne game for Gamecube, and PSO Ep.3 is the only upcoming online game for Gamecube. If it wasn't for the wonderful Sonic Team, whom we all love, Gamecube would have no onlie games at all.

Anyone else really iritated about this? Gah! It just bugs me...I miss my Dreamcast. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Neo_Slayer
Jun 26, 2003, 10:33 AM
yeah i have to say that the no. of online games for the GC are very low.

GuerillaPimp
Jun 26, 2003, 11:18 AM
No. The number of upcoming games PERIOD are garbage anyway. Not to mention that developers are starting to can current and future projects for the GCN. Which is really heartbreaking since Nintendo really tried this time. I always had hoped Nintendo would deliver the KO to Sony, but i dont really see that happening soon, if ever even. Oh well...there's always the GBA!!

Jehosaphaty
Jun 26, 2003, 11:21 AM
the only game i like for the cube is pso, but now thats even startin to get a tad bit boring. ps2 definatly has a better game selection, but o well

M1ndTheory
Jun 26, 2003, 11:28 AM
here please

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=56072&forum=11&27

Ness
Jun 26, 2003, 11:58 AM
Nintendo is made of a bunch of cowards that are afraid to try new things.

s.TiNgEr
Jun 26, 2003, 12:16 PM
They better start trying new things pretty soon.....

Sham
Jun 26, 2003, 12:18 PM
Hate probably wouldn't be the accurate word to portray Nintendo's, er, ... motives.

Ignorance?
Cowardice?
Naivete?
Just plain stupidity?

I understand their necessity to be the original and unique console; but damn, does that mean completely ignore the ever-improving technology and modernizing aspects of videogames/consoles[Ex. online capabilities]!?

Meh.

muff
Jun 26, 2003, 12:22 PM
On 2003-06-26 09:58, Ness wrote:
Nintendo is made of a bunch of cowards that are afraid to try new things.

No they're not, look at their console it only plays a unique dvd(that not new?) it links to another console (gba, that not new?)it has wireless controller(again,that not new?).
Then you look at some of it's games...Pikman?

Of course Nintendo try new things, they always have and always will. Where as SONY sell-out and do things that will make them most money,which usually ISN'T new things.

Deltina_Wildfire
Jun 26, 2003, 12:41 PM
You know, if it wasn't for a select number of series on the GameCube (like Metroid Prime) I probably wouldn't have bought it. I mean really, the system is a damn cube. They could have made it a bit cooler than a purple cube. That turned off alot of people.

I think Nintendo really doesn't know where to go. They want to please us, the older audience, but they also want to please the younger audience too. Well, there's less younger audience and more older audience. And the younger audience is skipping the kiddie games and going straight to the older audience games. The day I saw a seven year old playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City I almost had a heartattack.

Then again, I'm not to impressed with Sony. They have a lot of games, yes, but they are short and just dumb, or they play really well. But there's very few games on the PS2 that I ended up liking. I only have about 3 PS2 games, and I've owned the system from the launch. I play my PS1 games much more than PS2. The Xbox was a different story, I actually bought games for that because the games just seemed better for me. They held my attention longer.

Sony just seems to get all their ideas from everyone else, and not dare to go out on a limb and try something they created. And, because they are Sony and thay have that damn reputation, all of their ideas get popularized and they get praised for just copying someone else.

SOCOM? Voice chat? That's a revolution, now isn't it! Hmmm... I wonder where that came from, since Microsoft had the voice chat in the making when it was putting together the system...

Online game play? I recall the Dreamcast putting together the first online game playing network... Not Sony... And Sony doesn't even hold tournaments like Sega did, or like Microsoft is doing now...

2 controller ports? Who the hell has 2 controller ports anymore? And why exactly do I want to spend extra money for multitaps?

Hard Drive? Um... Xbox came with it built in. And I payed the same amount for my Xbox as I did my PS2...

So all the good stuff for the PS2 comes separate, eh? Like the network adapter and the hard drive? I thought this system came online ready? I guess not. Personally, I already paid a lot for the system. I don't want to pay more!

*Sighs* Poor Sony... Final Fantasy XI better be damn good, that's all I have to say.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deltina_Wildfire on 2003-06-26 10:42 ]</font>

Ness
Jun 26, 2003, 12:46 PM
On 2003-06-26 10:22, Cubis wrote:
No they're not, look at their console it only plays a unique dvd(that not new?)

That can hold less data than a regular. All it is a mini-disc that can't work shen scratched.

it links to another console (gba, that not new?)

Dreamcast did that with Neo Geo.

it has wireless controller(again,that not new?).

Those have been around since the Sega Genesis days.

Then you look at some of it's games...Pikman?

What does that prove. It's like a space version of Lemmings. Look at Halo? Look a Final Fantasy X-2? What's your point?

Of course Nintendo try new things, they always have and always will. Where as SONY sell-out and do things that will make them most money,which usually ISN'T new things.

I haven't seen Nintendo make a new character since.... never. Not even the things you listed were new. I for one am tired of playing the same games over and over again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2003-06-26 10:47 ]</font>

Nikad
Jun 26, 2003, 02:50 PM
(wow, my first post @_@)

Anyhoo, you guys don't bother to look things up do you? Not meaning to be rude and what-not, but Nintendo has a lot of things in mind. Hundreds of games are produced every month in Japan, its jsut the US picks a handful of them.

Oh yeah, and as for online gaming, the reason they are taking their time is because they are trying to find a cheaper way for players to connect, and the games they have in mind will take a while to figure onto online. Sure they have the kid games like pokemon and stuff, but games like Super Smash Bros Online, which are high speed games, take a while to connect. They don't want lag, nor a high price. Those are the two most common problems why people don't play online for other systems.

jediknight007
Jun 26, 2003, 03:13 PM
I don't care what everyone else thinks. I will always be loyal to Nintendo and I think the Gamecube is the best console since the SNES. You won't find Metroid, Zelda and Mario games anywhere else would you? I think Nintendo are really brave by choosing a different design to others when designing their box. If it wasn't a cube, then it wouldn't be called a Gamecube would it? I don't care if the PS2 is selling a million times better than the Gamecube. It's quality that counts, not quantity...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jediknight007 on 2003-06-26 13:14 ]</font>

Nerd
Jun 26, 2003, 06:42 PM
I love my gamecube and hug it every night before i go to sleep. Well psychically perhaps, but i know i will play GC forever NOW .....

(i got a gameboy player)

Sham
Jun 26, 2003, 07:22 PM
I mean really, the system is a damn cube. They could have made it a bit cooler than a purple cube. That turned off alot of people.
I don't agree, I like the cube. And I'd assume it'd turn more people on than off.

I think Nintendo really doesn't know where to go. They want to please us, the older audience, but they also want to please the younger audience too. Well, there's less younger audience and more older audience. And the younger audience is skipping the kiddie games and going straight to the older audience games.
This is so ridiculously true. It's also ironic; the average kid(ages 6-12) will flock to mature games like GTA3. Most kids are attracted to more adult things, since like most of us when we were that age, want what we don't have. And it's ironic because Nintendo intentionally attempts to cater this young generation with games that they think will be appealing, when in the end, it has an adverse effect and turns kids off. It's come so low as to where people insult the kiddy seeming games, "LOLOLZ u PLAY THAT GEY MARIO SUNSHINE??/"

Anyhoo, you guys don't bother to look things up do you? Not meaning to be rude and what-not, but Nintendo has a lot of things in mind. Hundreds of games are produced every month in Japan, its jsut the US picks a handful of them.

What the hell should we be looking up? Oh yeah, I REALLY want to know about all the special, hot hot games that are coming out in Japan, even though I live in America where they will never be translated and released! XD </sarcasm>

Back to the subject of my original paragraph, I wonder when the hell Nintendo will wise up. I want to be loyal to them, (there's a huge, hairy, fat line between loyalty and fanboyism), but they're really not giving me a reason to.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sham on 2003-06-26 17:23 ]</font>

Deltina_Wildfire
Jun 26, 2003, 09:40 PM
Well, I really thought that since they were Nintendo they could come up with something better than a... cube... I liked the N64 design, it was pretty sleek. But, a purple cube? The only redeeming quality I found for the cube's design so far is the Titanium Special Edition cube & controller. I got one of those, as well as a Titanium colored GBA.

Hey, what can I say? It pays to wait. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway, I still wish the kiddies would play Pokemon and stay away from GTA3. It just seems... more right. However, Nintendo can keep making the kiddie games, because Super Smash Bros. was suppose to be like that, and the game is as addicting as hell. If they EVER make a Super Smash Bros. Online, I WILL be the first one in line, as well as many other people all over the world.

Shrevn
Jun 27, 2003, 12:37 AM
What are you people talkin about?!?!?!!? They have PSO EP 3 comin out online aint they!!!!!
*/sarcasm*
Anywho... i think they know there system sucks cant compete w/ ps2 or THE ALMIGHTY XBOX!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
so they just plan to work w/ the gba more then they do w/ their own system.... THEN AGAIn.... PS announced that PSwhatchumacallit thingie on E3
thats gonna compete w/ the GBA so well just have to see... Either way THERES NO EXCUSE why MARIO KART its not online..... i dont get that at all.....

Intimidacius
Jun 27, 2003, 08:42 AM
If it wasn't for nintendo gaming today would not be as far off as it is today. They made games that formed entire genres. Without Mario or Zelda think where games would be: Pong, Pong+, Pong with blue paddles... The cube may not have the best games but it is pumping out the most innovative and creative regardless of continual use of trademark characters. What was mario a clone of? Nothing, it took gaming a little higher. What did Animal Crossing come from? Despite its origins in Harvest Moon it did take it a little farther. Sure the cube may not have GTA3 and such, but it still has the games that count, fun games.
[quote]Intimidacius remembers when the PS was really Nintendo's SNES CD system to rival Sega's CD system...the memories

rena-ko
Jun 27, 2003, 09:34 AM
true but besides that, i fear most of those at nintendo (as well as any other games-company) dont really know what they're doing.

prove? virtual boy.

Ness
Jun 27, 2003, 09:58 AM
On 2003-06-27 07:34, rena-ko wrote:
true but besides that, i fear most of those at nintendo (as well as any other games-company) dont really know what they're doing.

prove? virtual boy.

And don't forget the 64 DD.

Jagasha-Hiei
Jun 27, 2003, 10:19 AM
nintendo is pretty good, ssbm is the best fighting game cuz it is something new, they have lvl interaction and items and an adventure mode, scenrio battles, zelda is the bomb, its better thaen FF thats for sure, its not a stupid turnbased rpg, ff is so retarded, when i played ff10, its like he runs up to the guy, hits him then runs away
PS2 has addicting games but very soon they get boring, dynesty warriors, grand theft auto, state of emergency. i love those games first week, then it got boring, zelda,ssbm, i was addicted to for months, so whut gc has 1 online game, ps2 onine gams suk, GC may have less but they r better

Ness
Jun 27, 2003, 11:24 AM
On 2003-06-27 08:19, Jagasha-Hiei wrote:
nintendo is pretty good, ssbm is the best fighting game cuz it is something new, they have lvl interaction and items and an adventure mode, scenrio battles, zelda is the bomb, its better thaen FF thats for sure, its not a stupid turnbased rpg, ff is so retarded, when i played ff10, its like he runs up to the guy, hits him then runs away
PS2 has addicting games but very soon they get boring, dynesty warriors, grand theft auto, state of emergency. i love those games first week, then it got boring, zelda,ssbm, i was addicted to for months, so whut gc has 1 online game, ps2 onine gams suk, GC may have less but they r better

Please learn to type.

Also SSBM is not original it is just like SSB except it has the new adventure mode and trophies (neither of which are fighting game originals). Don't get me wrong; it's still a good game. I like turn-based RPGs better than Zelda-like ones. I think Squaresoft makes some of the best RPG's out there only topped by Bethseda (the creator of Morrowind).

jediknight007
Jun 27, 2003, 12:43 PM
I think your typing is ok. I was able to read it properly first time around. Although I'm one of those who loves punctuation and grammer to be perfect, I don't have much difficulty in reading what most people are trying to say. Type the way you want to type, everyone's different.

Shrevn
Jun 27, 2003, 12:53 PM
Some people cant find ways to fight w/ others even for sp3lle3nng...
Its dumb really THIS ISNT SCHOOL... so you can MESPELL werdz az y3 plez c33.
but then theyll just make a big deal out of it and cry themselfs to sleep since "if you mispell words you must be ignorant" or so they believe.

Allos
Jun 27, 2003, 01:42 PM
I myself own a GC but had it not been for a few awesome franchises i wouldn't. I originally bought it for Rogue Squadron 2 and because it had all the tried and true games like Metroid and Zelda coming to it. I have been very disappointed in Nintendo lately though. They don't have very much third party support and the support that they do get sucks (with the exception of EA Games, Capcom, etc.). I probably wouldn't have bought a cube if they had said only 1(soon to be a wopping 2) of our games are gonna be online. This is why I ended up getting a PS2 as well. I truly believe that Nintendo is afraid of putting out a Mature game (GTA *cough*). Sure we have the Resident Evil series and Eternal Darkness, which are both cool, but no one is going to buy a system with games like Cubix:Robots for Everyone and the nearly dead Pokemon franchise. Don't get me wrong, I still love Nintendo and my cube. Somehow they manage to make Mario and Zelda (both of which look kiddie-ish) non kiddie games. But I am very disappointed in them lately.

Ryudo
Jun 27, 2003, 03:34 PM
anyone who thinks nintendo are the good guys and sony are the bad guys is a moron

both are companies, both want to make money

but nintendo just release the same old cash cows over and over again knowing their moronic fans will climb atop a soap box and declare wind waker the best thing ever, never mind the fact that nintendo haven't actually done anything to change the gameplay or really added anything new at all since its 8 bit days

pso is the only reason I own a gc and the same is true for most people

jediknight007
Jun 27, 2003, 03:57 PM
pso is the only reason I own a gc and the same is true for most people

I guess I'm in the minority then.

Allos
Jun 27, 2003, 04:11 PM
but nintendo just release the same old cash cows over and over again knowing their moronic fans will climb atop a soap box and declare wind waker the best thing ever, never mind the fact that nintendo haven't actually done anything to change the gameplay or really added anything new at all since its 8 bit days

First of all, I don't consider myself a moronic fan. And I think bringing a series into 3D and having it work is an accomplishment *cough*METROID*cough*. We don't "declare" anything the best thing ever. I personally thought Wind Waker was going to suck but after playing it, it wasn't that bad. Have you played the old Zelda games? A lot has changed since then too. C'mon! I'm five years younger than you and I know this.

Mirian
Jun 27, 2003, 05:09 PM
I didnt bother to read every post but i think its about g/c? I got my G/C for SSBM, greatest fighting game ever. Then i found PSO, and i find myself playing more. Then i find Metroid Prime, and i am almost always sitting in front of G/C. 'Nuff Said

Ryudo
Jun 27, 2003, 06:20 PM
For some reason yes I have played every zelda game

I even enjoyed them up until the snes, but the games have NOT moved on, AT ALL

lol wow, metroid prime huh?
What innovative genius at nintendo thought of making a 2d shooter into a fps?
I mean seriously, if you think it took skill to think up "ooo lets make a fps" then you *are* a moron
no offense intended =)

and no, the games hasn't moved on at all since 8 bit days
find triforce, save zelda, whoo
omg a hookshot, wow
boomerang? incredible!
bombs, gee whiz
mirror shield yeah yeah
ooo awesome they changed the blue armour from nes zelda to "zora's tunic" in oot
the advancement is incredible

and dont bother whining back about all the greatness of zelda with its innovative ocarina songs
stealing ideas from other games is hardly original

Ness
Jun 27, 2003, 07:54 PM
On 2003-06-27 16:20, Ryudo wrote:

I mean seriously, if you think it took skill to think up "ooo lets make a fps" then you *are* a moron
no offense intended =)

omg a hookshot, wow
boomerang? incredible!
bombs, gee whiz
mirror shield yeah yeah
ooo awesome they changed the blue armour from nes zelda to "zora's tunic" in oot

and dont bother whining back about all the greatness of zelda with its innovative ocarina songs

I was just about to say something like this. If they are going to keep the same characters than atleast put them in different situations. I'm tired of fighting Ganon and Bowser over and over again.

jediknight007
Jun 27, 2003, 08:04 PM
Relating back to the original question, I think the reason why Nintendo have yet to release an online game is because they want to see whether it is worth investing in. The Gamecube has only been like a year old (I think, only got mine last December) and I'm going to be patient with Nintendo because I know they will release some good online games by christmas. Look at the PS2, it's been out for years now and still hasn't yet managed to successfully go online. I hope that I didn't start up another console war, I'm just keeping my faith in Nintendo and praise them in every way I can.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jediknight007 on 2003-06-27 18:05 ]</font>

Allos
Jun 27, 2003, 08:55 PM
metroid prime huh?
no offense intended =)

Have you even played Metroid Prime? The game doesn't feel like any FPS I've ever played. It feels like Super Metroid put into 3D. There are so many things that could've gone wrong with making the metroid series 3D(like making it a regular FPS). I assumed with Zelda that you were talking about the technical parts( graphics, sound, etc.) and the gameplay of the game. Since you mostly meant story and gameplay elements I agree, they should be changed. But the triforce and Ganon are and alway will be Zelda's main story line, so there isn't much to change (but wait, didn't the wind waker do just that?) And don't worry, I didn't take offense to the comment.

DeathCheese87
Jun 27, 2003, 10:11 PM
what? nintendo NOT trying something new? no new gameplay elements?

i remember that water pack in super mario sunshine. and yes, i liked that game.

and animal crossing is pretty unique, at least i think so.

personally, i dont care how many times i have to fight bowser. as long as it's fun, i'm up for it.

Moo2u
Jun 28, 2003, 10:51 AM
On 2003-06-27 17:54, Ness wrote:

no offense intended =)

omg a hookshot, wow
boomerang? incredible!
bombs, gee whiz
mirror shield yeah yeah

I was just about to say something like this. If they are going to keep the same characters than atleast put them in different situations. I'm tired of fighting Ganon and Bowser over and over again.

That's why Zelda: Majura's Mask came out!

tippygcn
Jun 28, 2003, 02:07 PM
On 2003-06-26 10:46, Ness wrote:
[quote]
On 2003-06-26 10:22, Cubis wrote:
No they're not, look at their console it only plays a unique dvd(that not new?)

That can hold less data than a regular. All it is a mini-disc that can't work shen scratched.

True it holds about 1.6 gigabytes.
ps2 and xbox hold about 4.9 gigabytes.

Ryudo
Jun 28, 2003, 02:20 PM
ever played rocket knight adventures on the mega drive?

most of the water pack ideas in mario sunshine are stolen from that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Alisha
Jun 29, 2003, 06:38 PM
lol ssbm is a powerstone ripoff except powerstone is better

Ness
Jun 29, 2003, 07:36 PM
On 2003-06-29 16:38, Alisha wrote:
lol ssbm is a powerstone ripoff except powerstone is better

OMG it's Alisha. Our favorite 6'4" girl.

Mirian
Jun 29, 2003, 09:16 PM

no offense intended =)

First of all, Metroid Prime is one of the best Fps games Ive ever played. It has a great storyline, bg music, graphics, gameplay, items, and levels. Because of that, It's being nominated for Game Of the Year at G4 for Achieving the Glow (international event) I dont see any other Fps's getting that (splinter cell and battlefield 1942 are F/Tps's)
And Powerball didnt get nearly as much praise as SSBM... SSB was out be4 Powerball

Mirian
Jun 29, 2003, 09:18 PM
Oh yeah, and for all you Animal Crossing haters out there, its getting nominated for Game of the Year too! NINTENDO ROCKS

Dangerous55
Jun 29, 2003, 11:09 PM
Remember, its all about money.

I own a PS2 and an X-Box. I had a GC, but sold it because it had about 2 games that I would want.

Even games I thought I would like I didnt.
Take for example Super Monkey Ball, mind you I only bought it because it had Monkeys in Balls, but that game was pretty lame. If it was $10.00, it would have been worth it. The other example is Rouge Squadron 2, why did everyone like that game? Will someone tell me? I found 0 replay value.

Then you have Mario, Zelda, and the other old franchises. I never played them, probably a good game but most likely overrated because they are old.

I am not a big RPG player, but it seems to me that the GC has few.

Whatever though I am happy with what I have.

Mirian
Jun 30, 2003, 11:20 AM
Yeah i got to agree with you, Super Monkey Ball was a fiasco.

s.TiNgEr
Jun 30, 2003, 12:19 PM
I enjoyed the Zelda Series http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Allos
Jun 30, 2003, 02:35 PM
The other example is Rouge Squadron 2, why did everyone like that game? Will someone tell me?

I don't know about the others, but I liked it because it let you play-out parts of the Star Wars movies (Such as the Battle of Endor, Hoth, etc.) This alone gave it a lot of replay value for me. Add that with awesome graphics, sound, and control, and you have a 5/5 game. But that's my opinion. If you could care less about Star Wars then I could understand why you wouldn't like it. I could also understand why you wouldn't like Super Monkey Ball. The original SMB didn't have enough in it to make it worth buying. SMB 2 however was a different story....

Dangerous55
Jun 30, 2003, 02:38 PM
On 2003-06-30 12:35, Allos wrote:

I don't know about the others, but I liked it because it let you play-out parts of the Star Wars movies (Such as the Battle of Endor, Hoth, etc.) This alone gave it a lot of replay value for me. Add that with awesome graphics, sound, and control, and you have a 5/5 game. But that's my opinion. If you could care less about Star Wars then I could understand why you wouldn't like it. I could also understand why you wouldn't like Super Monkey Ball. The original SMB didn't have enough in it to make it worth buying. SMB 2 however was a different story....

I like Star Wars too, but those missions, were about 7-8 minutes long. I could play the fun missions like 4 times before it got lame.

Ryudo
Jun 30, 2003, 06:59 PM
And Powerball didnt get nearly as much praise as SSBM... SSB was out be4 Powerball

powerball huh? shows you know what your talking about XD

Sahaqiel
Jun 30, 2003, 06:59 PM
Gamecube is the best system out there right now. It has more exclusive characters than any other system. It also has great games like Metroid Prime and Windwaker. You're complaining that there is no online play, which is just stupid. Console systems saren't meant to be played online. If you want to play online get a computer. The primary use for the console is for use in the home. Its secondary use is online play. Gamecube more than makes up for its lack of online play with good games. Metroid Prime, Windwaker, and Super Smash Bros. Meele are just a few of those games. Gamecube is also the only system able to play handheld games. Nintendo systems have always been better than those made by Sony. Not only is Gamecube better than PS2, N64 was better than PS. GBA will also probably be better than any handheld system Sony will come out with(yes, I know they are working on one). Nintendo also created what is arguably the best system ever, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System(SNES). I have always been, and probably always will be, loyal to Nintendo.

And just because I can say this, the second best system out there right now in Xbox.

Mirian
Jun 30, 2003, 08:13 PM
W/e the hell the games name is, i didnt play D/C

DeathCheese87
Jun 30, 2003, 08:56 PM
Dangerous, you need friends when you play SMB.

hahaha, but seriously, that game is much better with the minigames.

but hey, play what you like.

Dangerous55
Jul 1, 2003, 02:08 AM
On 2003-06-30 16:59, Sahaqiel wrote:
Gamecube is the best system out there right now

Opinion.

It has more exclusive characters than any other system.

That are 10+ years old.

It also has great games like Metroid Prime and Windwaker.

So what are the exclusive characters then?

You're complaining that there is no online play, which is just stupid. Console systems saren't meant to be played online.

Obviously, they are.

If you want to play online get a computer

Becuase the computer is the only thing allowed to use the internet?

The primary use for the console is for use in the home. Its secondary use is online play.

So it is supposed to be used online then?

Gamecube more than makes up for its lack of online play with good games. Metroid Prime, Windwaker, and Super Smash Bros. Meele are just a few of those games.

Thats more then a few of them, and you mentioned them before, twice.

Gamecube is also the only system able to play handheld games.

Handheld games sacrifice good graphics and better sound etc, because you want to play them on the go.

Nintendo systems have always been better than those made by Sony. Not only is Gamecube better than PS2, N64 was better than PS.

Always? The Playstation was Sonys first system, and is still having games released for it.

GBA will also probably be better than any handheld system Sony will come out with(yes, I know they are working on one).

Um, thats the GBA, not the GC.

Nintendo also created what is arguably the best system ever, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System(SNES). I have always been, and probably always will be, loyal to Nintendo.

So they made a good system 10+ years ago. Point?

And just because I can say this, the second best system out there right now in Xbox.

Yup, except my first and third are switched with yours.

I figured someone was going to pick this apart, I thought I would...

EDIT- Deathcheese, I only had one controller...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dangerous55 on 2003-07-01 00:08 ]</font>

Ryudo
Jul 1, 2003, 04:09 PM
On 2003-06-30 18:13, Mirian wrote:

wow, an admission of ignorance, now I *really* think you know what you're talking about

Ryudo
Jul 1, 2003, 04:11 PM
On 2003-06-30 18:13, Mirian wrote:

wow, an admission of ignorance, now I *really* think you know what you're talking about

raiden999
Jul 1, 2003, 10:11 PM
Do I need to point out that this is clearly a matter of opinion based on what type of gaming your into?

Me... I like RPGs... hence, I have a ps2 that gets alot of playtime (between ps2 and psx games).

If you like platformers, then you would more than likely love the cube, seeing as how that's what it has the most of nowadays

Yes, I know that I may sound like I'm stereotyping games on systems, but when you look at it, that's about how it runs down...

Mirian
Jul 2, 2003, 07:17 PM
get a life, i made a mistake, happy now?